Country Music Legend Just SLAMMED The NFL In A Perfect Brand New Song

Oh, I see what's going on here. You can't justify what Kaperbitch did, so you're deflecting. Got it.

colin kaepernick is a fucking moron who I do not support in any way whatsoever, except for his right to protest as he sees fit.
But colin kaepernick being a moron does not make that song any better or change the fact this guy is a hasbeen
Whether or not you like the song, the message is spot on. That's what this all about. It's not about the singer. It's about the message.

Actually I do not agree with the message. While I think it is a stupid way to protest, them having the freedom to do so is part of what I spent 20 years in the Corp for. The idiots are exercising the rights that we fought and many of us died for.
I was referring to the songs message.

Me too. I disagree that by taking a knee they are somehow disrespecting either the military or the flag.
Then why did they decide to do it DURING the National Anthem?

Never heard of the guy . Sarah Palin news really got the scoop! Lol.

Did you not see all the vet day tributes last week?
You must live in a closet.

Hubert Neal McGaughey, Jr. (born July 30, 1958), known professionally as Neal McCoy, is an American country music singer. He has released 10 studio albums on various labels, and has released 34 singles to country radio. Although he first charted on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in 1988, he did not reach the top 40 for the first time until 1992's "Where Forever Begins", which peaked at number 40. McCoy broke through a year later with the back-to-back number one singles "No Doubt About It" and "Wink" from his platinum-certified album No Doubt About It. Although he has not topped the country charts since, his commercial success continued into the late 1990s with two more platinum albums and a gold album, as well as six more top 10 hits. A seventh top 10 hit, the number 10 "Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On", came in 2005 from his self-released That's Life.

Some has been that has not had a hit since 2005 trying to make himself relevant again.
Like Lee Greenwood and Hank Williams Jr.

Lee Greenwood has milked a single song like nobody else in the history of the world. I have to give him credit, he has ridden that song for all it is worth and then some. It is a rather catchy tune and song, I have to admit I still like hearing it every now and then

colin kaepernick is a fucking moron who I do not support in any way whatsoever, except for his right to protest as he sees fit.
But colin kaepernick being a moron does not make that song any better or change the fact this guy is a hasbeen
Whether or not you like the song, the message is spot on. That's what this all about. It's not about the singer. It's about the message.

Actually I do not agree with the message. While I think it is a stupid way to protest, them having the freedom to do so is part of what I spent 20 years in the Corp for. The idiots are exercising the rights that we fought and many of us died for.

Me too. I disagree that by taking a knee they are somehow disrespecting either the military or the flag.

To draw attention to themselves, they wanted the press to see it and talk about and they choose the best time for making that happen

To draw attention to themselves, they wanted the press to see it and talk about and they choose the best time for making that happen
Doesn't matter. There is a time and place for protests. The National Anthem is not it. It's disrespectful. Besides, they are protesting something that doesn't even exist. They're a bunch of racist idiots.

They are protesting government brutality and racism . Which includes that same treatment to those soldiers you supposedly are offended for .

Doesn't matter. There is a time and place for protests. The National Anthem is not it. It's disrespectful. Besides, they are protesting something that doesn't even exist. They're a bunch of racist idiots.

Doesn’t exist !? Lol. All you righties do is talk about the government being corrupt ?

Doesn’t exist !? Lol. All you righties do is talk about the government being corrupt ?
Show me just one case of institutionalized racism against blacks in this country in the last ten years. Just one. Like I said. It's doesn't exist.

Show me just one case of institutionalized racism against blacks in this country in the last ten years. Just one. Like I said. It's doesn't exist.

That is irrelevant, there is no requirement for one's protest to be "valid" for it to be allowed by the Constitution.

That is irrelevant, there is no requirement for one's protest to be "valid" for it to be allowed by the Constitution.
So, you're agreeing that the protests are a bunch of BS?

Minorities Who 'Whiten' Job Resumes Get More Interviews

Minorities Who 'Whiten' Job Resumes Get More Interviews
It would be interesting to actually see these applications. You can find anything on the internet to support your position. Doesn't mean it's true.

So, you're agreeing that the protests are a bunch of BS?

I think their focus is wrong, but there is without a doubt a deep seated racist undercurrent in our country. This has been proven time and time again. I think most of it is not even done intentionally , it is what they call an unconscious bias. The exact same resume with a different name will get a call back with a "white" sounding name more often than with a "black" sounding name.

But it is also not just white vs black, it is black vs white and male vs female and so on. We are a society that just permeates bias on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back