County by County Count...

The Libs in this thread are just exhibiting their EPIC BUTTHURT that our system worked according to the design. If hiLIARy had won the electoral votes, they would be celebrating the wisdom of the design. But they lost, so they want to change the rules.

That's the mentality of Participation Trophy Losers.

Ever hear of design flaw?

The Libs in this thread are just exhibiting their EPIC BUTTHURT that our system worked according to the design. If hiLIARy had won the electoral votes, they would be celebrating the wisdom of the design. But they lost, so they want to change the rules.

Voting by county is changing the rules fuckwit.

The allotment of electors was built on the allotment of us congressmen each states have plus 2 electors for each us senators each state has....and the 2 electors as senator representatives is what gives a small state it's advantage just like the US Congress with our senators, big or small state, each state is given two, and electors are given to each state as 1 elector per VOTING DISTRICT, and NOT by county....a county win means nothing, when it comes to electors....

This is how our founders created the elector positions.

And as with congress, EACH elector represented a congressman's vote for the district they represented.

So as example, lets say a state had 20 electors for 20 voting districts....like the 20 congressmen for 20 voting districts, plus 2 electors as representative of their 2 senators.... the electors were meant to not collude with other electors when they were created....not even talk to each other, but to use their own intellect in representing their voting district and the nation combined, in how they cast their initial vote....

But over the centuries, states MANIPULATED their elector process, so that only 2 parties rule and squished out any third party chances by making elector votes, winner takes all....

INSTEAD of each elector vote counting as each congressman's individual vote for the district the congress critter represents, while congress is in session.

so, as another example from this manipulation, Ross perot, got 19% of the national vote...that's a lot for a third party, and he did not receive one single elector vote...not an itty bitty one of them.

THIS IS NOT HOW OUR FOUNDERS CREATED THIS SYSTEM....it has been bastardized by the 2 parties to eliminate any chance EVER, for a third party to win.

And this makes the voters that are not liberal in states with large cities, ever have their vote count....and liberals in all those conservative states vote, never count... not worth even going to vote.... THIS IS NOT how it was meant to be, this is not what our founders created...

IN my state we went back to how it was, and proportionally issue our elector's vote by voting district....

so, in this past election we have 2 voting districts, (2 House Congress critters) 1 elector for each district, plus 2 electors representing our 2 US Senators... 4 total

one district here vote for Trump, 1District voted for Clinton and overall in the State Clinton got the most votes, so the two senator represented electors went to clinton...

Trump came to visit us with rallies 3 times....for that one district's elector's vote, because he thought he was going to need it....in order to win.

IF WE were set up as a winner take all state, he NEVER would have visited us at all....

THE PROBLEM with the electoral college now, is that electors are not proportionally given like us in maine, with the 2 electors representing Senators, going with the state popular vote.

15135841_1215421015205010_2647113324350039607_n.png

Will this guy ever explain why a county of 2,000 should have as much power as a county of 2 million?

Will you ever explain why someone in NYC should be able to bully someone in Fargo ND?
If you explain to me why one guy with a rocket launcher should be allowed to threaten 1000 unarmed people, just because he has that rocket launcher.

SRSLY?

You are worried that people in rural areas are buying illegal rocket launchers to aim at cities?
I was making an analogy.

By the way, cretins are incapable of understanding analogies.

Oh, blah blah blah so sleepy ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

But we didn't vote by county. We voted by State. Get a grip.

The maps shows how the county votes were totaled - and puts the Dems in perspective as out of touch coastal/big cities elites. That's what freaks you out.

Yes, progressive policies are rife with them. The EC though, was a master stroke of brilliance.

Every election we get this retarded shit from the retarded Right.

Yes, Trump won lots of counties,

he won, for example, Niobrara County in Wyoming.

Population 2,456.

Clinton won Kings County (Brooklyn)

Population 2,636,735.

Now it's up to you to tell us why one equals the other, in a democratic election.

We have a Republic.
You're the one refusing a fact.

We'd still be a Republic if we elected the president by the popular vote.
we don't.

and? You don't dispute that we would still be a Republic if we elected the president by the popular vote.

That proves that this 'republic' argument to defend undemocratic elections is nonsensical.
you got that how? 306 to 232 per the republic voting laws trump won. Nothing more. Nothing else needed. electoral college is perfect.

Population 2,456.

Population 2,636,735.

Now it's up to you to tell us why one equals the other, in a democratic election.
Because some people are more equal than others. And none are as equal as Drumpf.
Drumpf made the rules? I didn't know that. When did he manage that, Cap'n Knowledge?
I didn't say he made the rules, but a poor person commits fraud and goes to jail. He just pays a fine. He can get away with almost anything by paying.
you mean like Hitlery got away with murder and treason?
Lol, treason.
nintchdbpict000282777981.jpg
Putin likes Trump, I believe that to be a good thing. you?

you should find out how much Russia invested in the Clinton Foundation buying Uranium. Talk about treason, you bet and why I posted it.

Mob rule is just a catch phrase invented by people who don't believe in the fundamental principle of one person one vote.

Doubling down on not grokking our form of government isn't going to transmogriphy your whinging into a coherent argument.

But if you do support one person one vote, then you should be all in favor of Voter ID!

My argument is one person one vote. Refute it.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Within the states, we have one vote per person. As a Federated Republic of States, the states are then represented by electors to elect the President. This system balances the power of the states so that minority states are not bullied by more populous ones. The policy and lifestyle preference of metropolitan areas, for example, are different than those in rural areas. Rural communities' rights to self-determinations shouldn't be voided by people who live in cities.

It's really sad that you don't value protecting minority rights.
the libs never have been for minority rights. evah. It's why they created the kkk.

You have a Supreme Court to protect your minority rights.

You know, the Court that conservatives hate.
we have a system, electoral college and 306 to 232 trump won. President Elect. You don't think that happened you can post up something with the loser Clinton's name as president elect.

Because some people are more equal than others. And none are as equal as Drumpf.
Drumpf made the rules? I didn't know that. When did he manage that, Cap'n Knowledge?
I didn't say he made the rules, but a poor person commits fraud and goes to jail. He just pays a fine. He can get away with almost anything by paying.
Lol, treason.

you should find out how much Russia invested in the Clinton Foundation buying Uranium. Talk about treason, you bet and why I posted it.

no.... it's only a good thing to white supremacists who now love putin because they hate their country

Population 2,456.

Population 2,636,735.

Hmmmmmmm, Niobrara County has more real Americans. There Votes matter. Those of thug PR's in NYC for the welfare not so much.

Population 2,456.

Population 2,636,735.

Republic

There is no such requirement to be a Republic.
constitution.

Lol, treason.

no.... it's only a good thing to white supremacists who now love putin because they hate their country

I love my Country- the USA and hence I have no use for your sort.

Population 2,456.

Population 2,636,735.

Considering we don't do a democratic election for president, the point is moot.

Okay, getting you people on the right to admit you're advocates for undemocratic government is one of my main objectives here.

"Democratic" government covers most votes we make, Representative, Governors, Senators, etc. The position of President is unique as he/she represents a weighted average of the majority of the States.

Calling it "undemocratic" is not the same as it not being a representative form of government, which you are implying.

Undemocratic is undemocratic.

who does that?

who has a design flaw?

Forum List

Back