County by County Count...

Oligarchy is when a minority rules the country.

Conservatives favor minority rule because they're a minority, and always will be.

Actually, Prog Loon such as yourself want the country to be ruled by a tiny elite in Washington DC.

I want you to have exactly the same power in the voting booth that I do, as painful as I find that prospect.
he does today. His vote is added with others per his states electoral college make up. His vote matters as much as yours.

Her vote counted as zero in the presidential election because I'm quite sure she's said she's from CA.
how you figure?

He doesn't figure. He just emotionally responds to the Prog Dog Whistle.

It's called the minority having a voice. True democracy is evil. You would certainly understand that if the majority in the country were not illegal aliens, anchor babies, liberals and commies.

Conservatives favor minority rule because they're a minority, and always will be.
no, they're not.

Self-identified conservatives are about a third of the population.
no, the nation has been and remains conservative.

Really? Is that why we have no social security, no medicare, no social safety net, no women's vote, no gay rights, no legal abortion?

Abortion was made legal by a right leaning court

The allotment of electors was built on the allotment of us congressmen each states have plus 2 electors for each us senators each state has....and the 2 electors as senator representatives is what gives a small state it's advantage just like the US Congress with our senators, big or small state, each state is given two, and electors are given to each state as 1 elector per VOTING DISTRICT, and NOT by county....a county win means nothing, when it comes to electors....

This is how our founders created the elector positions.

And as with congress, EACH elector represented a congressman's vote for the district they represented.

So as example, lets say a state had 20 electors for 20 voting districts....like the 20 congressmen for 20 voting districts, plus 2 electors as representative of their 2 senators.... the electors were meant to not collude with other electors when they were created....not even talk to each other, but to use their own intellect in representing their voting district and the nation combined, in how they cast their initial vote....

But over the centuries, states MANIPULATED their elector process, so that only 2 parties rule and squished out any third party chances by making elector votes, winner takes all....

INSTEAD of each elector vote counting as each congressman's individual vote for the district the congress critter represents, while congress is in session.

so, as another example from this manipulation, Ross perot, got 19% of the national vote...that's a lot for a third party, and he did not receive one single elector vote...not an itty bitty one of them.

THIS IS NOT HOW OUR FOUNDERS CREATED THIS SYSTEM....it has been bastardized by the 2 parties to eliminate any chance EVER, for a third party to win.

And this makes the voters that are not liberal in states with large cities, ever have their vote count....and liberals in all those conservative states vote, never count... not worth even going to vote.... THIS IS NOT how it was meant to be, this is not what our founders created...

IN my state we went back to how it was, and proportionally issue our elector's vote by voting district....

so, in this past election we have 2 voting districts, (2 House Congress critters) 1 elector for each district, plus 2 electors representing our 2 US Senators... 4 total

one district here vote for Trump, 1District voted for Clinton and overall in the State Clinton got the most votes, so the two senator represented electors went to clinton...

Trump came to visit us with rallies 3 times....for that one district's elector's vote, because he thought he was going to need it....in order to win.

IF WE were set up as a winner take all state, he NEVER would have visited us at all....

THE PROBLEM with the electoral college now, is that electors are not proportionally given like us in maine, with the 2 electors representing Senators, going with the state popular vote.
I'm not too knowledgeable in this issue, but it seems the states are not represented proportionally in the House of Representatives, since the number is fixed at 435.

The Constitution says a maximum of one representative per 30,000 people.

However, the state with the smallest population is Wyoming, at 586,107 (2015 census), one representative only.

California has a population of 39,144,818 , in other words 66 times the size of Wyoming, but they only have 53 representatives.

And D.C. has no voting representative. They do have electoral college votes, but that's not the only point I'm making.

It's basically taxation without representation.
They get 1 representative per nearly 700,000 citizen voting district now.....and it is still proportionally distributed....to the best of their ability...though gerrymandering still occurs to set up that district of 700,000

the reason Wyoming has an advantage, is because they get 2 electors to represent their senators...so they get 1 elector for their House of Representative, and 2 electors for their 2 senators...THIS IS WHAT THE FOUNDERS CREATED to give smaller states their advantage over larger states...so a total of 3. This gives the advantage to wyoming citizens....per plan.

California gets 53 electors for their 53 house of Representatives, PLUS the 2 electors representing their Senators.... a total of 55....this disadvantages their population per plan.

the problem comes with the States changing it to a winner takes ALL on the electors, instead of letting them count as individual representatives for each voting district, like the House is set up.

It's not a problem. It's a state's prerogative to decide how to elect electors.

Actually, Prog Loon such as yourself want the country to be ruled by a tiny elite in Washington DC.

I want you to have exactly the same power in the voting booth that I do, as painful as I find that prospect.
he does today. His vote is added with others per his states electoral college make up. His vote matters as much as yours.

Her vote counted as zero in the presidential election because I'm quite sure she's said she's from CA.
how you figure?

Because Clinton got all the electoral votes.
why though?

It's called the minority having a voice. True democracy is evil. You would certainly understand that if the majority in the country were not illegal aliens, anchor babies, liberals and commies.

no, they're not.

Self-identified conservatives are about a third of the population.
no, the nation has been and remains conservative.

Really? Is that why we have no social security, no medicare, no social safety net, no women's vote, no gay rights, no legal abortion?
In god we trust, you carry it in your wallet if you carry cash.

how you figure?

why though?

My vote in CA counts as zero, but not for the reason put forth by NYC.

With Motor Voter allowing illegal aliens to vote, my vote is nullified in a way sanctioned by the State Government.

15135841_1215421015205010_2647113324350039607_n.png

Every election we get this retarded shit from the retarded Right.

Yes, Trump won lots of counties,

he won, for example, Niobrara County in Wyoming.

Population 2,456.

Clinton won Kings County (Brooklyn)

Population 2,636,735.

Now it's up to you to tell us why one equals the other, in a democratic election.

Wyoming gets 3 electoral votes. New York gets 29. New York has the clear advantage due to population. But those 3 electoral college votes gives those 2,456 people in Niobrara County a say in our government. But I get it's the liberal way to shut down all opposing views. Whine all you want but the electoral college isn't going away anytime soon.

So the Sunday newspaper, front page article: "Urban problems" --- Anchorage residents resistant to bear proof trash cans.

Sound like a problem NY might have? Unlikely. Every state has a say in things because they have different needs and interests. This is not the United States of New York.

So you think 4,000 people in Wyoming deserve the same say as 2 million in NY.

That's proof you don't believe in democratic government, something we are learning is very common among the RWnuts.

Can you do math? 29 > 3, right? Aside from my post above telling you, can you guess which state has 3 electoral votes and which one has 29?

Population 2,456.

Population 2,636,735.

Now it's up to you to tell us why one equals the other, in a democratic election.
Because some guy in wyoming dug a pond on his farm and the retarded left back in the NY area tried to sue his ### for years.
Luckily the rancher prevailed in the end.
That's why.
Didn't know digging a pond would offend people like you NY.
But you're so petty it does.

That might be the most nonsensical post I've seen in days.
Great come back

I challenge ANYONE to make sense of your post.

His post makes total sense to me. But I'm not a whining, butt hurt liberal that now wants to change the rules that are place for a very good reason.

The allotment of electors was built on the allotment of us congressmen each states have plus 2 electors for each us senators each state has....and the 2 electors as senator representatives is what gives a small state it's advantage just like the US Congress with our senators, big or small state, each state is given two, and electors are given to each state as 1 elector per VOTING DISTRICT, and NOT by county....a county win means nothing, when it comes to electors....

And as with congress, EACH elector represented a congressman's vote for the district they represented.

So as example, lets say a state had 20 electors for 20 voting districts....like the 20 congressmen for 20 voting districts, plus 2 electors as representative of their 2 senators.... the electors were meant to not collude with other electors when they were created....not even talk to each other, but to use their own intellect in representing their voting district and the nation combined, in how they cast their initial vote....

But over the centuries, states MANIPULATED their elector process, so that only 2 parties rule and squished out any third party chances by making elector votes, winner takes all....

INSTEAD of each elector vote counting as each congressman's individual vote for the district the congress critter represents, while congress is in session.

so, as another example from this manipulation, Ross perot, got 19% of the national vote...that's a lot for a third party, and he did not receive one single elector vote...not an itty bitty one of them.

THIS IS NOT HOW OUR FOUNDERS CREATED THIS SYSTEM....it has been bastardized by the 2 parties to eliminate any chance EVER, for a third party to win.

And this makes the voters that are not liberal in states with large cities, ever have their vote count....and liberals in all those conservative states vote, never count... not worth even going to vote.... THIS IS NOT how it was meant to be, this is not what our founders created...

IN my state we went back to how it was, and proportionally issue our elector's vote by voting district....

so, in this past election we have 2 voting districts, (2 House Congress critters) 1 elector for each district, plus 2 electors representing our 2 US Senators... 4 total

one district here vote for Trump, 1District voted for Clinton and overall in the State Clinton got the most votes, so the two senator represented electors went to clinton...

Trump came to visit us with rallies 3 times....for that one district's elector's vote, because he thought he was going to need it....in order to win.

IF WE were set up as a winner take all state, he NEVER would have visited us at all....

THE PROBLEM with the electoral college now, is that electors are not proportionally given like us in maine, with the 2 electors representing Senators, going with the state popular vote.
so I'm confused with your post. How is it that something is wrong? If there are no third party representatives, then there are no electorates. You just posted how that worked. So, to get representation, vote a third party representative into congress. It is the step necessary to build the base to get an electorate.

BTW, this is what made Trump unique. He was actually a third party and positioned himself under the GOP to benefit him in the electorate. It worked, how about that. Still not sure how what you posted doesn't work out. Except that you didn't win and are now crying.
No....The founders did not want the insiders to vote for our president, they would have just given it to the house reps and senators in the first place is what I read...and this is why instead of our house members and senators voting, they gave it to electors for each congressional voting district plus two electors for senators, BECAUSE they wanted the ability for third party candidates to win if they were the strongest candidate.... and they felt that the congressmen and senators would just try to represent their own party and not the best and brightest candidates out there....in the beginning the Electors chose our nominee candidates, not a candidate themselves that just decided to run...

WE voted for the elector in our voting district, who was suppose to be the best and brightest community person that you trusted in picking candidates and then winners....the electors did not tell the citizen voters who they were even considering to nominate..... I kid you not.... so the party affiliation didn't even come in to play, and an elector could nominate a few people from different parties... sigh....

THE FOUNDERS never dreamed it would be set up the way it is now, where third parties never get a shot with States doing a winner takes all....

Population 2,456.

Population 2,636,735.

Considering we don't do a democratic election for president, the point is moot.

Okay, getting you people on the right to admit you're advocates for undemocratic government is one of my main objectives here.

"Democratic" government covers most votes we make, Representative, Governors, Senators, etc. The position of President is unique as he/she represents a weighted average of the majority of the States.

Calling it "undemocratic" is not the same as it not being a representative form of government, which you are implying.

Undemocratic is undemocratic.

It's still representative of the voting population it represents, i.e. a weighted average on a State by State basis.

how you figure?

why though?

With Motor Voter allowing illegal aliens to vote, my vote is nullified in a way sanctioned by the State Government.
illegals are issued A DIFFERENT DRIVERS license which specifically states they can not vote or receive other federal benefits.....so how is it that motor vehicle dept issues them the right to vote...it specifically states that they do not????

so I'm confused with your post. How is it that something is wrong? If there are no third party representatives, then there are no electorates. You just posted how that worked. So, to get representation, vote a third party representative into congress. It is the step necessary to build the base to get an electorate.

BTW, this is what made Trump unique. He was actually a third party and positioned himself under the GOP to benefit him in the electorate. It worked, how about that. Still not sure how what you posted doesn't work out. Except that you didn't win and are now crying.
No....The founders did not want the insiders to vote for our president, they would have just given it to the house reps and senators in the first place is what I read...and this is why instead of our house members and senators voting, they gave it to electors for each congressional voting district plus two electors for senators, BECAUSE they wanted the ability for third party candidates to win if they were the strongest candidate.... and they felt that the congressmen and senators would just try to represent their own party and not the best and brightest candidates out there....in the beginning the Electors chose our nominee candidates, not a candidate themselves that just decided to run...

WE voted for the elector in our voting district, who was suppose to be the best and brightest community person that you trusted in picking candidates and then winners....the electors did not tell the citizen voters who they were even considering to nominate..... I kid you not.... so the party affiliation didn't even come in to play, and an elector could nominate a few people from different parties... sigh....

THE FOUNDERS never dreamed it would be set up the way it is now, where third parties never get a shot with States doing a winner takes all....
and never meant the election to be a popularity contest.

how you figure?

why though?

illegals are issued A DIFFERENT DRIVERS license which specifically states they can not vote or receive other federal benefits.....so how is it that motor vehicle dept issues them the right to vote...it specifically states that they do not????
or not.

de·moc·ra·cy
dəˈmäkrəsē/
noun
noun: democracy
  1. a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
    "capitalism and democracy are ascendant in the third world"
    synonyms: representative government, elective government; More
    self-government, government by the people;
    republic, commonwealth
    "freedom of speech is essential to democracy"
    antonyms: dictatorship
    • a state governed by a democracy.
      plural noun: democracies
      "a multiparty democracy"
    • control of an organization or group by the majority of its members.
      "the intended extension of industrial democracy"
    • the practice or principles of social equality.
      "demands for greater democracy"
U.S. Total Popular votes

Clinton 63,649,978

Trump 61,943,670

Difference 1,706,308 Favor of Clinton

de·moc·ra·cy
dəˈmäkrəsē/
noun
noun: democracy
  1. a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
    "capitalism and democracy are ascendant in the third world"
    synonyms: representative government, elective government; More
    self-government, government by the people;
    republic, commonwealth
    "freedom of speech is essential to democracy"
    antonyms: dictatorship
    • a state governed by a democracy.
      plural noun: democracies
      "a multiparty democracy"
    • control of an organization or group by the majority of its members.
      "the intended extension of industrial democracy"
    • the practice or principles of social equality.
      "demands for greater democracy"
U.S. Total Popular votes

Clinton 63,649,978

Trump 61,943,670

Difference 1,706,308 Favor of Clinton
Trump 306 Hitlery 232. President elect Trump yahooo!!!!!!!

and never meant the election to be a popularity contest.
True, they didn't at the time, because they felt that the population had no means to be informed other than their local newspapers who did not carry other regions news....and the electors were informed citizens that pushed their knowledge beyond their region.

Today, we have a different situation, where we have air travel and automobile travel and train travel and we have 24/7 news stations and local news and local papers and nation wide papers and the internet..... we have many means that did not even exist at the time of our founders to inform ourselves, that were limited or non existent in their times... today, they would probably be fine with the popular vote, but not back them when most citizens were not aware of any issues or candidates outside of their own regional district.

Forum List

Back