Coup attempts in Germany and the US confirm it: the key terror threat is the far right

Scary atuff. We are more likely to be killed by Bubba than by Ahmed.

This seems to be consistent all over the world. Not many muzzies have been convicted for the J6th insurrection. I dont think the Oath Keepers have a muslim chapter.

The etreme right is a threat to our liberties and needs to be crushed like a roach.

It would help if all of our political parties understood this. I suspect that they do but some dont want to admit it.

Waiting for an extreme right maga mod to dump this thread.
Let me guess: the Righties need to be exterminated. Is that what we're going to hear next?

Here is another read on the failed coup...

Cool story.

So when are you guys going to “protect democracy” and round up all such threats and put them in detainment camps? Seems like not acting on this threat is a danger to democracy.

Cool story.

So when are you guys going to “protect democracy” and round up all such threats and put them in detainment camps? Seems like not acting on this threat is a danger to democracy.
What's your problem?

What should be done? Put anyone who disagrees with you in prison?
I think the answer has to be education.We know that right wing extremists are not as well educated as those on the left. We need to invest in education in these areas to bring people up tp our standards.
That is a long term strategy. Short term we need to be vigilent.

I think the answer has to be education.We know that right wing extremists are not as well educated as those on the left. We need to invest in education in these areas to bring people up tp our standards.
That is a long term strategy. Short term we need to be vigilent.
Ah! Re-education is what you really mean. Right? Indoctrination is what you really mean. That's fascism.

Ah! Re-education is what you really mean. Right? Indoctrination is what you really mean. That's fascism.
Sigh. I would have said that if I had mesnt that.
If you look at countries that elect extremists you will note that the support comes from backward rural areas where people have missed out.
UK with brexit, US with trump, Orban, Erdogan. All elected by backward half wit shit kickers.

Sigh. I would have said that if I had mesnt that.
If you look at countries that elect extremists you will note that the support comes from backward rural areas where people have missed out.
UK with brexit, US with trump, Orban, Erdogan. All elected by backward half wit shit kickers.
You just reinforced my point. Colleges nowadays are nothing but Leftist indoctrination camps and "extremists" are anyone who disagrees with the Leftist agenda.

You're simply promoting an authoritarian system defines which ideas are acceptable and which ones aren't.

I'll pass, but thanks...lol

You just reinforced my point. Colleges nowadays are nothing but Leftist indoctrination camps and "extremists" are anyone who disagrees with the Leftist agenda.

You're simply promoting an authoritarian system defines which ideas are acceptable and which ones aren't.

I'll pass, but thanks...lol
Lol. That is a right wing myth. Its just that educated people dont buy your shit.

Scary atuff. We are more likely to be killed by Bubba than by Ahmed.

This seems to be consistent all over the world. Not many muzzies have been convicted for the J6th insurrection. I dont think the Oath Keepers have a muslim chapter.

The etreme right is a threat to our liberties and needs to be crushed like a roach.

It would help if all of our political parties understood this. I suspect that they do but some dont want to admit it.

Waiting for an extreme right maga mod to dump this thread.
Guess you forgot about the year's long BLM riots by the far left, including attacks on federal buildings, law enforcement, vandalism, looting, and taking over swaths of US territory and turning them into lawless zones. Also progressives have recently called on eliminating ALL prisons.

What should be done? Put anyone who disagrees with you in prison?
And as we see, that threat to democracy is ongoing in the United States; neo-fascist conservatives continue their war on democracy with lies about ‘fraud,’ ‘cheating,’ and ‘stolen’ elections.

Rightist election deniers such as Kari Lake are enemies of democracy; her meritless lawsuit full of false claims and lies concerning the Arizona gubernatorial election is among the right’s more recent attacks on America’s democracy.

Guess you forgot about the year's long BLM riots by the far left, including attacks on federal buildings, law enforcement, vandalism, looting, and taking over swaths of US territory and turning them into lawless zones. Also progressives have recently called on eliminating ALL prisons.
Let it go mate. A few hooligans throwing stones is not a coup. Its just saturday night.

Let it go mate. A few hooligans throwing stones is not a coup. Its just saturday night.
A few hooligans throwing stones? Really? Just for one, they took over swaths of US territory. They also tried overrunning a US federal courthouse, not to mention murdering police officers and burning down law enforcement buildings and other property and the other things I already mentioned. And, this happened over many months all around the country, not just one day in one area. There were several insurrections all around our country that lasted months.

A few hooligans throwing stones? Really? Just for one, they took over swaths of US territory. They also tried overrunning a US federal courthouse, not to mention murdering police officers and burning down law enforcement buildings and other property and the other things I already mentioned. And, this happened over many months all around the country, not just one day in one area. There were several insurrections all around our country that lasted months.
It happened in places that nobody cares about.

And as we see, that threat to democracy is ongoing in the United States; neo-fascist conservatives continue their war on democracy with lies about ‘fraud,’ ‘cheating,’ and ‘stolen’ elections.

Rightist election deniers such as Kari Lake are enemies of democracy; her meritless lawsuit full of false claims and lies concerning the Arizona gubernatorial election is among the right’s more recent attacks on America’s democracy.
Was Trump the legitimately elected 45th president in 2016?

Forum List

Back