Coup attempts in Germany and the US confirm it: the key terror threat is the far right

Scary atuff. We are more likely to be killed by Bubba than by Ahmed.

This seems to be consistent all over the world. Not many muzzies have been convicted for the J6th insurrection. I dont think the Oath Keepers have a muslim chapter.

The etreme right is a threat to our liberties and needs to be crushed like a roach.

It would help if all of our political parties understood this. I suspect that they do but some dont want to admit it.

Waiting for an extreme right maga mod to dump this thread.
These people think they're patriotic holy warriors fighting Satan. Literally.

They're in their own world. I don't know what breaks them out of that.

It wasnt good but it cant be compared with an attempt to overthrow democracy. That was different level.
You don't call murdering the police, destroying law enforcement vehicles and buildings, trying to overrun a federal courthouse, and taking over swaths of US territory an attempt to overthrow our democracy?

Scary atuff. We are more likely to be killed by Bubba than by Ahmed.

This seems to be consistent all over the world. Not many muzzies have been convicted for the J6th insurrection. I dont think the Oath Keepers have a muslim chapter.

The etreme right is a threat to our liberties and needs to be crushed like a roach.

It would help if all of our political parties understood this. I suspect that they do but some dont want to admit it.

Waiting for an extreme right maga mod to dump this thread.

1575346342993.jpg

Forum List

Back