Couple discriminated against by Kim Davis marries

So, the lives of infants and children have no value? The same with the elderly and the disabled?

When discussing survival, no they do not. When resources are limitex, one needs to prioritize things.
Well, then you "morality" can be summed up as Dog eat Dog, which is nothing like morality BTW. And why of all that list did you only pick child rape? Personal experience?

Aaron, if you died in your sleep would you be in heaven or hell? What you need to think about is eternity because what you decide here and how you live your life afterwards? Will determine whether you are in heaven or hell.

If there really is a Hell, I've done enough to make it there. I'm reserved to the fact that there is no good outcome. I'm cursed to either Hell or oblivion.

Aaron, if you died in your sleep would you be in heaven or hell? What you need to think about is eternity because what you decide here and how you live your life afterwards? Will determine whether you are in heaven or hell.

If there really is a Hell, I've done enough to make it there. I'm reserved to the fact that there is no good outcome. I'm cursed to either Hell or oblivion.
Nothing wrong with oblivion, I could use the sleep and am looking forward to it.

Well, then you "morality" can be summed up as Dog eat Dog, which is nothing like morality BTW. And why of all that list did you only pick child rape? Personal experience?

To a certain degree that phrase is useful. Its about Right abd Wrong. About "a place for everyone and everyone in their place". Things like that

He is already in Hell, and so are you. The question is, what did you do to get here...

Hell is not on earth. It may seem that way at times but truly there is far worse than what we see here and now. As for Aaron? I feel hopeful. His anger is a sign that there is still a conscience in there somewhere. Where there is life? There is hope! As for me? Hey! It's a poor specimen who cannot stand the pressure of adversity.

I'm in it to win it! Onward Christian soldier is my song!

To a certain degree that phrase is useful. Its about Right abd Wrong. About "a place for everyone and everyone in their place". Things like that
As we have all seen, you have no ability to judge right and wrong. Of the list of evils I posted only one you found unacceptable. That is the morality of a sociopath...

Don't say that, Aaron. While there is breath left in you there is every chance that you will decide to turn from the life you're in and call on Jesus Christ to become your Lord and Savior. In fact, I'm believing for it. God loves you and so do I. Bye now.

He is already in Hell, and so are you. The question is, what did you do to get here...

Hell is not on earth. It may seem that way at times but truly there is far worse than what we see here and now. As for Aaron? I feel hopeful. His anger is a sign that there is still a conscience in there somewhere. Where there is life? There is hope! As for me? Hey! It's a poor specimen who cannot stand the pressure of adversity.

There is no such thing as a "Christian" solider. It's not possible, which is why early followers of Jesus refused to serve in the Roman armies.

Thank goodness we as a society are far more compassionate than you.

Compaion is weakness. Weakness leads to mistakes. Mistakes lead to Failure. Failure leads to death both individually and as a society.

No, it isn't. Believe whatever you wish but you're pretty much a savage. All the best.

There is no such thing as a "Christian" solider. It's not possible, which is why early followers of Jesus refused to serve in the Roman armies.
I'm speaking of spiritual warfare. The warfare of Prayer and taking up one's cross to follow Christ. Not warfare in a military, PMH.

As we have all seen, you have no ability to judge right and wrong. Of the list of evils I posted only one you found unacceptable. That is the morality of a sociopath...

At the end of our lives we will see whose definition of Right and Wrong the Deity holds as correct. Im' not concerned about my Judgement.

I'm speaking of spiritual warfare. The warfare of Prayer and taking up one's cross to follow Christ. Not warfare in a military, PMH.
Great, so, next time don't use a song meant to spur on real soldiers, with guns headed to war.

Eye bleach please

Here's some eye bleach for ya...

vvN1gDd.jpg

LOL!

They got the right to marry but there are some that didn't know what it really mean, and know they are outraged that their partners get half of their possessions. Oh and now if one assaults the other it's criminal domestic violence instead of simple assault. Good for them.

Homosexuality is a mental illness
Nope, it is nothing of the kind. It is a sexual orientation, and we have many beyond heterosexuality. You are also irrational, and ignoring science.
That's queer propaganda.
No my little infant, it's science, and considering your sexuality I would not throw stones if I were you.

It's all politics. There is no scientific data proving that homosexuals are emotionally well adjusted. All the evidence points in the opposite direction.
That is entirely untrue. And the more they are accepted by society, the better their mental health gets. That's perfectly understandable. Outsiders have always had a tougher row to hoe and you are nothing suffering because you mentality is on the way out, fast and in a big way.

Produce the scientific evidence, shit for brains.

At the end of our lives we will see whose definition of Right and Wrong the Deity holds as correct. Im' not concerned about my Judgement.
No moral deity would have anything at all to do with you. They would have pity for you, but nothing beyond that.

Nope, it is nothing of the kind. It is a sexual orientation, and we have many beyond heterosexuality. You are also irrational, and ignoring science.
That's queer propaganda.
No my little infant, it's science, and considering your sexuality I would not throw stones if I were you.

It's all politics. There is no scientific data proving that homosexuals are emotionally well adjusted. All the evidence points in the opposite direction.
That is entirely untrue. And the more they are accepted by society, the better their mental health gets. That's perfectly understandable. Outsiders have always had a tougher row to hoe and you are nothing suffering because you mentality is on the way out, fast and in a big way.

Produce the scientific evidence, shit for brains.
It's both history and science, which you would ignore regardless.

Who cares if that child is left out in cold to die?! Just don't rape it first.

Are you touched?

Nope. I just understand that the world exists for those who can and do support themselves. Until you can and once you cannot support yourself any longer (or find someone who will for you), your life has no value.

Thank goodness we as a society are far more compassionate than you.

"WE" includes him, doesn't it? Furthermore, unelected judges do not constitute the sum total of "society."

Forum List

Back