Couple discriminated against by Kim Davis marries

They got the right to marry but there are some that didn't know what it really mean, and know they are outraged that their partners get half of their possessions. Oh and now if one assaults the other it's criminal domestic violence instead of simple assault. Good for them.

Outraged!? Hardly. Gays are well aware of how divorces sometimes end up. They got the scoop ages ago from all their straight divorced friends.

That's queer propaganda.
No my little infant, it's science, and considering your sexuality I would not throw stones if I were you.

It's all politics. There is no scientific data proving that homosexuals are emotionally well adjusted. All the evidence points in the opposite direction.
That is entirely untrue. And the more they are accepted by society, the better their mental health gets. That's perfectly understandable. Outsiders have always had a tougher row to hoe and you are nothing suffering because you mentality is on the way out, fast and in a big way.

Produce the scientific evidence, shit for brains.
It's both history and science, which you would ignore regardless.

I knew you couldn't produce any evidence. It's neither history or science. It's simply a political decision made by the APA to curry favor with government bureaucrats.

They got the right to marry but there are some that didn't know what it really mean, and know they are outraged that their partners get half of their possessions. Oh and now if one assaults the other it's criminal domestic violence instead of simple assault. Good for them.
They are well aware of the implications. They've had a very long time to think on it.

No my little infant, it's science, and considering your sexuality I would not throw stones if I were you.

It's all politics. There is no scientific data proving that homosexuals are emotionally well adjusted. All the evidence points in the opposite direction.
That is entirely untrue. And the more they are accepted by society, the better their mental health gets. That's perfectly understandable. Outsiders have always had a tougher row to hoe and you are nothing suffering because you mentality is on the way out, fast and in a big way.

I knew you couldn't produce any evidence. It's neither history or science. It's simply a political decision made by the APA to curry favor with government bureaucrats.
Start here: Mental Health Correlates of Perceived Discrimination Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Adults in the United States

And homosexuality should never have been on the list in the first place. It's an orientation, not an illness.

Start here: Mental Health Correlates of Perceived Discrimination Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Adults in the United States

Objectives. Recent studies suggest that lesbians and gay men are at higher risk for stress-sensitive psychiatric disorders than are heterosexual persons. We examined the possible role of perceived discrimination in generating that risk.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTT!

No score.

That doesn't prove that homosexuals are well adjusted.

What the bible thumping slope skulls just don't get is that marriage is a legal civil contract , no religious hokus pokus legally required or needed

Last edited:
Who cares if that child is left out in cold to die?! Just don't rape it first.

Are you touched?

Nope. I just understand that the world exists for those who can and do support themselves. Until you can and once you cannot support yourself any longer (or find someone who will for you), your life has no value.

Thank goodness we as a society are far more compassionate than you.

"WE" includes him, doesn't it? Furthermore, unelected judges do not constitute the sum total of "society."

I never said anything about 'unelected judges' as I don't need a judge, elected or otherwise, to tell me that leaving children/elderly out in the cold to die is barbaric.

Objectives. Recent studies suggest that lesbians and gay men are at higher risk for stress-sensitive psychiatric disorders than are heterosexual persons. We examined the possible role of perceived discrimination in generating that risk.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTT!

No score.

That doesn't prove that homosexuals are well adjusted.
They are not as well adjusted, due to discrimination, but as they suffer less from that their mental health improves. Outsiders always have a rough go.

So you...... do not understand either science or that simply because something is traditional doesn't not make it moral. Got it.

I understand science just fine. I just disagree with most of the ideas that it is used to promote. I believe that Tradutions exist for a reason and withoit overwhelmong proof to the contrary there is no reason to ever change them.

If one believes in Tradutions [sic], then one must also agree with marriage equality because same sex marriage goes WAY back to pre-biblical times.

For that matter, if one believes in the principles and Constitution of the United States, then one must also agree with marriage equality.

If one believes a "god" created this world, then obviously one believes their god made homosexuality.

And of course, if one is a Christian who follows the teachings of Jesus, one believes in marriage equality.

Finally however, if one is an ignorant, hate-spewing, fundie nutter RW, anything they can do to harm others or to cause pain to people they don't even know, they're all over it.

Whatever else is true, quit meddling in the lives of consenting adults. MYOB

I love that 'unelected judges' is now used as a pejorative. :lol:

The ceremony was held last night on the courthouse lawn right in front of Kim Davis' office. Good for them. A lawsuit against Kim Davis by the couple is still ongoing.

Couple Who Sued Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Marry

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

Mazel tov.

Forum List

Back