Couple discriminated against by Kim Davis marries

Who cares if that child is left out in cold to die?! Just don't rape it first.

Are you touched?

Nope. I just understand that the world exists for those who can and do support themselves. Until you can and once you cannot support yourself any longer (or find someone who will for you), your life has no value.

Thank goodness we as a society are far more compassionate than you.

"WE" includes him, doesn't it? Furthermore, unelected judges do not constitute the sum total of "society."

I never said anything about 'unelected judges' as I don't need a judge, elected or otherwise, to tell me that leaving children/elderly out in the cold to die is barbaric.

Well, only liberal Democrats would leave their kids or parents out in the cold to die if the government doesn't take care of them. Conservatives always take care of their children and parents.

Produce the scientific evidence, shit for brains.
It's both history and science, which you would ignore regardless.

I knew you couldn't produce any evidence. It's neither history or science. It's simply a political decision made by the APA to curry favor with government bureaucrats.
Start here: Mental Health Correlates of Perceived Discrimination Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Adults in the United States

Objectives. Recent studies suggest that lesbians and gay men are at higher risk for stress-sensitive psychiatric disorders than are heterosexual persons. We examined the possible role of perceived discrimination in generating that risk.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTT!

No score.

That doesn't prove that homosexuals are well adjusted.
They are not as well adjusted, due to discrimination, but as they suffer less from that their mental health improves. Outsiders always have a rough go.

You claim was that they're perfectly well adjusted. You have failed to provide any evidence to support that claim.

It's both history and science, which you would ignore regardless.

I knew you couldn't produce any evidence. It's neither history or science. It's simply a political decision made by the APA to curry favor with government bureaucrats.
Start here: Mental Health Correlates of Perceived Discrimination Among Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Adults in the United States

Objectives. Recent studies suggest that lesbians and gay men are at higher risk for stress-sensitive psychiatric disorders than are heterosexual persons. We examined the possible role of perceived discrimination in generating that risk.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTT!

No score.

They are not as well adjusted, due to discrimination, but as they suffer less from that their mental health improves. Outsiders always have a rough go.

You claim was that they're perfectly well adjusted. You have failed to provide any evidence to support that claim.
Nope, I made no such claim...

Who cares if that child is left out in cold to die?! Just don't rape it first.

Are you touched?

Nope. I just understand that the world exists for those who can and do support themselves. Until you can and once you cannot support yourself any longer (or find someone who will for you), your life has no value.

"WE" includes him, doesn't it? Furthermore, unelected judges do not constitute the sum total of "society."

I never said anything about 'unelected judges' as I don't need a judge, elected or otherwise, to tell me that leaving children/elderly out in the cold to die is barbaric.

Well, only liberal Democrats would leave their kids or parents out in the cold to die if the government doesn't take care of them. Conservatives always take care of their children and parents.
Total nonsense, see Newt Gingrich, for starters.

It may take a strong outside power to restore us to sanity.

Put down the bottle Tipsy.

There's no such thing as a "strong outside force" and "we" are no more crazy now than at other times in our history.

Besides, what others do in their private lives is none of your business.

Wife beating, letting infants and the old die in the snow, child rape, slavery, religious wars, child brides and marriage, all traditions, and not good ones.

The only one I find unacceptable is chold rape. Beyond that there's nothibg wrong with any of the others.

If you want to worry about the species reproducing, worry about the 20% of heterosexuals who do not first, not the 2% of the population who are homosexuals.

A large portion of that 20% who don't/won't reproduce are related to our immortal society and the lack of ability to find acceptable partners to reproduce with.

Your morality needs account for the human condition and be rational then, since you have no other basis. So far, you got nothin'.

No. Morality superceeds the human condition. It is the benchmark against which humanity is judged.

Anathema

And yet YOU lecture about morality?

You're not just a "crotchety old man". You're just a miserable, impotent old fart.

It always strikes me as weird that people like you probably look normal. If I were to see you on the street, I would probably never know what a sick individual you are.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTT!

No score.

Nope, I made no such claim...

Of course you did:

#54: Tank:

Homosexuality is a mental illness

#56: PHM

Nope, it is nothing of the kind. It is a sexual orientation, and we have many beyond heterosexuality. You are also irrational, and ignoring science.

Total nonsense, see Newt Gingrich, for starters.

I suppose you could post the relevant "facts?"

The ceremony was held last night on the courthouse lawn right in front of Kim Davis' office. Good for them. A lawsuit against Kim Davis by the couple is still ongoing.

Couple Who Sued Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Marry

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

ROFLMNAO!

Another classic demonstration of DELUSION!

Here's the thing: Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman... and as you can clearly see... the above whales are not a fair representation of EITHER.

Eye bleach please

When she died, Maureen O'Hara was no prize either. So here's hoping you live long enough to be equally ugly and hear from everyone about it.

"When you eight-hundred years you reach, look as good you will not." - Yoda

Well she didn't try to "Marry" her female best friend... . Thus she was at least a sound human being. Neither of those hags were such.

The ceremony was held last night on the courthouse lawn right in front of Kim Davis' office. Good for them. A lawsuit against Kim Davis by the couple is still ongoing.

Couple Who Sued Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Marry

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg
OMG!! Well, at least it's obvious why they're "lesbians". What self respecting man (or marginally attractive woman) would have either of them. Of course they're suing. I'll bet neither has a reliable means of self-support and they're relying on the "ka-ching" factor of an asinine lawsuit to finance the lifestyle to which they would like to become accustomed...or, the surgery needed to transform them into something vaguely human?

Eye bleach please

When she died, Maureen O'Hara was no prize either. So here's hoping you live long enough to be equally ugly and hear from everyone about it.

Well she didn't try to "Marry" her female best friend... . Thus she was at least a sound human being. Neither of those hags were such.

Right, not like they held marriage ceremonies for their pets or anything like sane people. :)

Eye bleach please

I really doubt either of the two in the photo were ever "lookers"

Easy to forgot online that people we discuss are real people. With real feelings, histories, families, and dreams. So when people say something designe donly to hurt with no leigitmacy to them I think they should take a step back, do other things for a while and reflect on how they behave and think of other people.

Said something I instantly regretted the other day and msg'd the guy I said it to to apologise. You ever apologise? Or do you exist in a bubble where no one matters but you?

Forum List

Back