Couple discriminated against by Kim Davis marries

I do believe that your holy book book says that is up to God eh? And according to it, you are unworthy...

We've discussed this multiple tines.... Im not a Christian. The Bible is no more Holy to me than the Torah, Koran, or whichever science book or Communist manifesto you worship.

My "religion" not only Expects but DEMANDS that I call out those who act Immorally, lest I be held as responsible for their crimes/sins as they are.

what religion? christianity demands that you leave judgment to G-d.

now run along and leave everyone else alone.

The ceremony was held last night on the courthouse lawn right in front of Kim Davis' office. Good for them. A lawsuit against Kim Davis by the couple is still ongoing.

Couple Who Sued Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Marry

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg
OMG!! Well, at least it's obvious why they're "lesbians". What self respecting man (or marginally attractive woman) would have either of them. Of course they're suing. I'll bet neither has a reliable means of self-support and they're relying on the "ka-ching" factor of an asinine lawsuit to finance the lifestyle to which they would like to become accustomed...or, the surgery needed to transform them into something vaguely human?
It always cracks me up that some men are so insecure that they have to dig up some kind of excuse for women loving each other instead of a man. Kept hearing the same silliness from men during the height of the women's liberation movement of the 70s.

Aaron, if you died in your sleep would you be in heaven or hell? What you need to think about is eternity because what you decide here and how you live your life afterwards? Will determine whether you are in heaven or hell.
He is already in Hell, and so are you. The question is, what did you do to get here...

Hell is not on earth. It may seem that way at times but truly there is far worse than what we see here and now. As for Aaron? I feel hopeful. His anger is a sign that there is still a conscience in there somewhere. Where there is life? There is hope! As for me? Hey! It's a poor specimen who cannot stand the pressure of adversity.

I'm in it to win it! Onward Christian soldier is my song!

I love ya, Jeremiah. :smiliehug:

The ceremony was held last night on the courthouse lawn right in front of Kim Davis' office. Good for them. A lawsuit against Kim Davis by the couple is still ongoing.

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg
OMG!! Well, at least it's obvious why they're "lesbians". What self respecting man (or marginally attractive woman) would have either of them. Of course they're suing. I'll bet neither has a reliable means of self-support and they're relying on the "ka-ching" factor of an asinine lawsuit to finance the lifestyle to which they would like to become accustomed...or, the surgery needed to transform them into something vaguely human?
It always cracks me up that some men are so insecure that they have to dig up some kind of excuse for women loving each other instead of a man. Kept hearing the same silliness from men during the height of the women's liberation movement of the 70s.

If there's one thing I can guarantee you it's that those two ugly dykes don't make any man feel insecure.

What's immoral about 2 women living together in a committed relationship?

The same thing that's immiral about two women living separately in a committed relationship, or a man and woman being in a relationship where the woman is in charge..... the relationship ITSELF is what's wrong with that situation.

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

If there's one thing I can guarantee you it's that those two ugly dykes don't make any man feel insecure.
Right....thus all the posting over strangers getting married. :D Carry on, Mr. "I'm not Insecure".

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

Right....thus all the posting over strangers getting married. :D Carry on, Mr. "I'm not Insecure".

What postings on "strangers getting married?"

What's immoral about 2 women living together in a committed relationship?

The same thing that's immiral about two women living separately in a committed relationship, or a man and woman being in a relationship where the woman is in charge..... the relationship ITSELF is what's wrong with that situation.

Why? Immorality is generally connected with some harm to society. What harm to society occurs when two women live together in a committed relationship?

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

Oh...so they are not strangers to you. When did you meet them? Are they nice ladies? Or have they been mean to you?

Oh...so they are not strangers to you. When did you meet them? Are they nice ladies? Or have they been mean to you?

I have no idea what the "strangers" issue is about.

Why? Immorality is generally connected with some harm to society. What harm to society occurs when two women live together in a committed relationship?

Two issues....

First is the fact that the relationship is unnatural, since it cannot result in the natural act of procreation.

Secondly, it places at least one, if not both, women in the position to be the leader, decision maker, and head of household in the relationship - something no woman should ever be.

I have no idea what the "strangers" issue is about.
Love it! :rofl:

Two issues....

First is the fact that the relationship is unnatural, since it cannot result in the natural act of procreation.

Secondly, it places at least one, if not both, women in the position to be the leader, decision maker, and head of household in the relationship - something no woman should ever be.
^ This is a shining example of those against these two women marrying. Very good!

^ This is a shining example of those against these two women marrying. Very good!

Yes. It's why everyone, including every woman, shoild be against it. I know the women in my family, and my wife, are.

Good thing you and your family are going the way of the dodo.

It will be a great day when your generation, and your closed minded ideas, are dead and buried.

Yes. It's why everyone, including every woman, shoild be against it. I know the women in my family, and my wife, are.

It will be a great day when your generation, and your closed minded ideas, are dead and buried.
Do you honestly believe the women in his family are REALLY that subservient? Got a bridge for you then.

Do you honestly believe the women in his family are REALLY that subservient? Got a bridge for you then.

They are related to him and his wife, WILLINGLY, married HIM. How smart can she actually be?

They are related to him and his wife, WILLINGLY, married HIM. How smart can she actually be?
Well, you've got me there.

Forum List

Back