Couple discriminated against by Kim Davis marries

The ceremony was held last night on the courthouse lawn right in front of Kim Davis' office. Good for them. A lawsuit against Kim Davis by the couple is still ongoing.

Couple Who Sued Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Marry

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg
OMG!! Well, at least it's obvious why they're "lesbians". What self respecting man (or marginally attractive woman) would have either of them. Of course they're suing. I'll bet neither has a reliable means of self-support and they're relying on the "ka-ching" factor of an asinine lawsuit to finance the lifestyle to which they would like to become accustomed...or, the surgery needed to transform them into something vaguely human?
It always cracks me up that some men are so insecure that they have to dig up some kind of excuse for women loving each other instead of a man. Kept hearing the same silliness from men during the height of the women's liberation movement of the 70s.

If there's one thing I can guarantee you it's that those two ugly dykes don't make any man feel insecure.
That's why you didn't post in this thread, right?

Why? Immorality is generally connected with some harm to society. What harm to society occurs when two women live together in a committed relationship?

Two issues....

First is the fact that the relationship is unnatural, since it cannot result in the natural act of procreation.

Secondly, it places at least one, if not both, women in the position to be the leader, decision maker, and head of household in the relationship - something no woman should ever be.

That it's unnatural is purely subjective on your part. As is your second opinion.

OMG!! Well, at least it's obvious why they're "lesbians". What self respecting man (or marginally attractive woman) would have either of them. Of course they're suing. I'll bet neither has a reliable means of self-support and they're relying on the "ka-ching" factor of an asinine lawsuit to finance the lifestyle to which they would like to become accustomed...or, the surgery needed to transform them into something vaguely human?
There's that old time conservatism ringing out loud and clear.

You must be one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about.

Wife beating, letting infants and the old die in the snow, child rape, slavery, religious wars, child brides and marriage, all traditions, and not good ones.

The only one I find unacceptable is chold rape. Beyond that there's nothibg wrong with any of the others.

If you want to worry about the species reproducing, worry about the 20% of heterosexuals who do not first, not the 2% of the population who are homosexuals.

A large portion of that 20% who don't/won't reproduce are related to our immortal society and the lack of ability to find acceptable partners to reproduce with.

Your morality needs account for the human condition and be rational then, since you have no other basis. So far, you got nothin'.

No. Morality superceeds the human condition. It is the benchmark against which humanity is judged.

:disbelief:

Who cares if that child is left out in cold to die?! Just don't rape it first.

Are you touched?

No, he is psychotic.

What's immoral about 2 women living together in a committed relationship?

The same thing that's immiral about two women living separately in a committed relationship, or a man and woman being in a relationship where the woman is in charge..... the relationship ITSELF is what's wrong with that situation.

Why? Immorality is generally connected with some harm to society. What harm to society occurs when two women live together in a committed relationship?
When two women file a joint tax return, it makes these guys want to smoke poles.

Aaron, if you died in your sleep would you be in heaven or hell? What you need to think about is eternity because what you decide here and how you live your life afterwards? Will determine whether you are in heaven or hell.

If there really is a Hell, I've done enough to make it there. I'm reserved to the fact that there is no good outcome. I'm cursed to either Hell or oblivion.
Nothing wrong with oblivion, I could use the sleep and am looking forward to it.
Then off yourself.

Forum List

Back