Couple discriminated against by Kim Davis marries

Since I'm not gay I wouldn't hold your breath that I will start posting the lies you live by anytime soon...
Sure, OK. Still, we hope to see some improvement. ;)

BTW, you don't need to be like Stats. Sodomy is no longer illegal, even between men.
Sodomy has always been mostly a heterosexual thing...
While I defer to you on sodomy, I cannot on hetrosexual practices for obvious reasons.
I like a good blowjob as much as the next guy. That's worth taking the wife to dinner, and sodomy BTW...

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Who cares if that child is left out in cold to die?! Just don't rape it first.

Are you touched?

Nope. I just understand that the world exists for those who can and do support themselves. Until you can and once you cannot support yourself any longer (or find someone who will for you), your life has no value.

Pray for them. If they do not repent and turn to Christ for deliverance and salvation they will spend the rest of eternity in hell cursing each other and blaming each other for being there.

good grief, comments are disappearing

I didn't think mine were that bad. I was just talking about these beautiful specimens of women.

I dunno why they were, well I do but....LOL

Let Delta make endless threads about fucking children. Let me make a joke about fucking some ugly chicks, and see which gets deleted first.

Mhm...purely selective....and noticed :rolleyes:

If you're going to quote the Bible be sure to include where homosexuality is an abomination.

Exactly! Thanks for reminding me.

According to this barbaric text (which actually blasphemes the historical Christ), God hates homosexuals as much as he hates women. (At what point do we realize that this is a deeply flawed text that reflects pre-modern science/morals/customs as opposed to representing the word of a supreme being? When will humans realize that they are not only flawed, but that their greatest flaw has been their interpretation of God and the erection of false idols, starting with the Bible?)

So yes, I agree. Your God hates homosexuals as much as he hates women - but by all means, let's empower bureaucrats to enforce this garbage on the free market and the institutional structure that governs our lives.

Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

(If you're opening bid is "we are flawed/imperfect/corrupt THEREFORE we need GOD, whose ways we cannot fully understand THAN why should we trust your interpretation of GOD, and why should we give you maximum centralized power to enforce your FLAWED interpretation of god on the rest of us? The reason we give free INDIVIDUALS the choice on whom to marry is because INDIVIDUALS know better than Christian-Government-Bureaucrats what is best for their lives. Indeed, INDIVIDUALS should have to stand before GOD and bear the full consequence of their freely chosen decisions - which means they should not have their freedom and choices pre-empted by some BIG GOVERNMENT bureaucrat who claims to know best.)

Last edited:
If you're going to quote the Bible be sure to include where homosexuality is an abomination.

Exactly! Thanks for reminding me.

According to this barbaric text (which actually blasphemes the historical Christ), God hates homosexuals as much as he hates women. (At what point do we realize that this is a deeply flawed text that reflects pre-modern science, morals and customs as opposed to the word a supreme being? When will humans realize that they are not only flawed, but that their greatest flaw has been the interpretation of God?)

So yes, I agree. Your God hates homosexuals as much as he hates women - but by all means, lets empower bureaucrats to enforce this garbage on the free market and the institutional structures that govern our lives.

Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

No content flame removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares if that child is left out in cold to die?! Just don't rape it first.

Are you touched?

Nope. I just understand that the world exists for those who can and do support themselves. Until you can and once you cannot support yourself any longer (or find someone who will for you), your life has no value.

Thank goodness we as a society are far more compassionate than you.

Pray for them. If they do not repent and turn to Christ for deliverance and salvation they will spend the rest of eternity in hell cursing each other and blaming each other for being there.

Does it count if you're blowing a dude while praying? I imagine as powerful as Jesus is he can still hear you if your mouth if full.

So, the lives of infants and children have no value? The same with the elderly and the disabled?

Does it count if you're blowing a dude while praying? I imagine as powerful as Jesus is he can still hear you if your mouth if full.
You're supposed to pray in private, but at least you'd be down on your knees. Half credit...

Aaron, if you died in your sleep would you be in heaven or hell? What you need to think about is eternity because what you decide here and how you live your life afterwards? Will determine whether you are in heaven or hell.

Aaron, if you died in your sleep would you be in heaven or hell? What you need to think about is eternity because what you decide here and how you live your life afterwards? Will determine whether you are in heaven or hell.
He is already in Hell, and so are you. The question is, what did you do to get here...

Forum List

Back