Couple discriminated against by Kim Davis marries

The ceremony was held last night on the courthouse lawn right in front of Kim Davis' office. Good for them. A lawsuit against Kim Davis by the couple is still ongoing.

Couple Who Sued Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Marry

1LTNx.AuSt.79.jpeg

Congratulations!

For them, justice, for you, nothing...

For them.... make sure their coffins are packed with SPF50. They'll need it in Hell.
I do believe that your holy book book says that is up to God eh? And according to it, you are unworthy...

Luke 6:
37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned. 38"Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure-- pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return."…

Romans 2:1
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Last edited:
what a thing to be known by. they were discriminated against some woman. OMG

So what do they do . they go help having the woman put in jail

wow some freaking hero's. lets just say, karmas a bitch

what is it with homosexuals? they are the whiniest for starters and bullies to top it off

I do believe that your holy book book says that is up to God eh? And according to it, you are unworthy...

We've discussed this multiple tines.... Im not a Christian. The Bible is no more Holy to me than the Torah, Koran, or whichever science book or Communist manifesto you worship.

My "religion" not only Expects but DEMANDS that I call out those who act Immorally, lest I be held as responsible for their crimes/sins as they are.

what is it with homosexuals? they are the whiniest for starters and bullies to top it off
The bully in this case is the clerk who refused to obey the law and do her job. What happened to her after that was up to the judge.

We've discussed this multiple tines.... Im not a Christian. The Bible is no more Holy to me than the Torah, Koran, or whichever science book or Communist manifesto you worship.

My "religion" not only Expects but DEMANDS that I call out those who act Immorally, lest I be held as responsible for their crimes/sins as they are.
And just what religion is that? And on what basis do you find homosexuality immoral?

Lol karma's a bitch? Your talking about Davis right? Because she ended up in jail, and this happy couple won their rights?

Lol hold on I need to remember who I'm talking to. I should just be grateful her post was somewhat legible :rofl:

And just what religion is that? And on what basis do you find homosexuality immoral?

Spirituality and Traditional Humanity.

The basis is,the fact that the human race cannot continue to exist in a situation where homosexuality is considered to be normal. Humans cannot NATURALLY reproduce in a homosexual society so it cannot be an acceptable or moral way of life.

two fugly bull dykes got married whoopie doo

You wouldn't do the one on the right? Dude, I'd totally tongue that musty asshole.
Keep it up and ignoreland is in your future. I just ate

Just imagine. They probably have some of those hairy 70's style bushes. Probably looks like a bag of chipped ham grew an afro. How'd you like to shove a fist into that jungle?

What Aaron doesn't tell you, is that he is writes for Saturday Morning Cartoons.

Spirituality and Traditional Humanity.

The basis is,the fact that the human race cannot continue to exist in a situation where homosexuality is considered to be normal. Humans cannot NATURALLY reproduce in a homosexual society so it cannot be an acceptable or moral way of life.
So you are irrational and do not understand either science or that simply because something is traditional doesn't not make it moral. Got it.

This breaks the laws of nature
Since nature, by way of heterosexuals creates homosexuals, obviously not. You have the mistaken belief that sex is about reproduction, and it is not.
Homosexuality is a mental illness
Nope, it is nothing of the kind. It is a sexual orientation, and we have many beyond heterosexuality. You are also irrational, and ignoring science.

Since nature, by way of heterosexuals creates homosexuals, obviously not. You have the mistaken belief that sex is about reproduction, and it is not.
Nope, it is nothing of the kind. It is a sexual orientation, and we have many beyond heterosexuality. You are also irrational, and ignoring science.
That's queer propaganda.

I agree but so is retardation and we don't outlaw their lifestyles. Let the Faggots be Faggots & move on.
Retardation is not a mental illness.

That's queer propaganda.
No my little infant, it's science, and considering your sexuality I would not throw stones if I were you.

Forum List

Back