Couple Prolongs Police Standoff To Have Sex 'One Last Time'

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
1036223_1280x720.jpg

"There's a time to standoff and a time to get off -- this Florida couple chose both.

Ryan Patrick Bautista, 34, and Leanne Hunn, 30, allegedly refused to surrender to police until they could have sex together one last time.

A standoff began Wednesday night when Jacksonville Sheriffs responded to a call about Michael Forte, 34, who was wanted on several warrants including armed burglary, FirstCoastNews.com reports."

At some point during the standoff, Hunn told police she would give herself up but not until she had sex with Bautista “one last time,” according to the website.

Hunn never did come out on her own. Eventually, officers broke into the mobile home and arrested the couple.

These people take the term going to the "pokey" to a new level. The woman did not come out of her own purportedly it was due to bad sex.

1036223_1280x720.jpg

"There's a time to standoff and a time to get off -- this Florida couple chose both.

Ryan Patrick Bautista, 34, and Leanne Hunn, 30, allegedly refused to surrender to police until they could have sex together one last time.

A standoff began Wednesday night when Jacksonville Sheriffs responded to a call about Michael Forte, 34, who was wanted on several warrants including armed burglary, FirstCoastNews.com reports."

At some point during the standoff, Hunn told police she would give herself up but not until she had sex with Bautista “one last time,” according to the website.

Hunn never did come out on her own. Eventually, officers broke into the mobile home and arrested the couple.

These people take the term going to the "pokey" to a new level. The woman did not come out of her own purportedly it was due to bad sex.

I was going to say isn't that romantic but then saw the pictures of these 2....
Gross!

Natural Born Killers...

Love that movie.. MY kinda romance!!!

It's challenging to concentrate under certain conditions. That would be one of those times. Go horndogs, I guess.

Forum List

Back