Covfefe (cov-fee-fae)

That is the third attempt I've read by rightist pundits to try and explain what he meant..There is one person that can explain what he meant and that is Trump...All other attempts are mere speculation.

That is the third attempt I've read by rightist pundits to try and explain what he meant..There is one person that can explain what he meant and that is Trump...All other attempts are mere speculation.
When and if he does, you will then say he picked a word to make himself look smart because all you lib douche garbage claim he's stupid.

When and if he does, you will then say he picked a word to make himself look smart because all you lib douche garbage claim he's stupid.
Well that's a perfectly stupid answer.

Truth hurts.

Truth hurts.
Hardly so, you assume what you do not know. You don't seek the truth through logical deduction, you use emotive opinions.

I'm not a big Trump fan never have been. I'll call him out on his bs, no problem. But I must admit every time I think "wth is he thinking??", he truly surprises me. People (me included) should seriously stop underestimating him. He thinks several steps ahead/long term, while the pundits and leftists can't see more than two hours ahead.

The Powerful Meaning of "Covfefe", Trump is a Genius! - Eagle Rising
It was late at night and the rattling sounds coming from the empty heads of Trump critics were keeping the President awake,so he gave them something to think about: what does covfefe mean? And they have barely been able to think about anything else since.

Last edited:
^ that

Zoom- boing is a known rw cheerleader &/or apologist as well so.....
Nonsense Zoom is hardly ever active in politics.
WTF? She's as partisan as they come :slap:
I'm in politics near daily. This is the first post from her I've seen in a very long time.

And who on this site isn't partisan? A handful at most.
MORON :banghead: How many people on this site post only in the exact sub- forums where they're supposed to? EXACTLY!!! What planet do you live on? don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question

^ that

I'm in politics near daily. This is the first post from her I've seen in a very long time.

MORON :banghead: How many people on this site post only in the exact sub- forums where they're supposed to? EXACTLY!!! What planet do you live on? don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question
Well since you seem to think she's a Trump apologist perhaps you can supply some proof?

Dianne Marshall, an amateur historian, bible scholar, and author went digging and found that it is actually an Antediluvian term. It means, “In the end we win.” According to Marshall, it was commonly used by the sons of Adam as they fought against the evil and fallen men.

The word is pronounced: Covfefe’ (pronounced “cuv – fee- fae”)

Makes perfect sense.

Despite the constant negative press, 'in the end we win' covfefe.

Last edited:
My Uncles wife's cousin is also an ancient historian and he said that Covfefe means "I pee inside my pants". Unfortunately the word hasn't been used for so long that it's been lost in time until Genus trump finally brought it back to life... thanks Mr President!

^ that

Well since you seem to think she's a Trump apologist perhaps you can supply some proof?
:eusa_whistle:

I'm not a big Trump fan never have been. I'll call him out on his bs, no problem. But I must admit every time I think "wth is he thinking??", he truly surprises me. People (me included) should seriously stop underestimating him. He thinks several steps ahead/long term, while the pundits and leftists can't see more than two hours ahead.

The Powerful Meaning of "Covfefe", Trump is a Genius! - Eagle Rising
Yeah, he's such a deep thinker.

He's always three steps ahead.

Forum List

Back