Covid 19 Killed My Aunt Today

Liberals, solely governed by hyper emotionas and victimization will find great venting opportunity in this thread
When you reach 60+ youve been through a lot of front line family and friends deaths
Grandparents, parents, brothers and sisters, children and spouses.
Aunts uncles cousins and in laws just not the same thing.

Who are you to say? Perhaps YOUR aunts, uncles and inlaws are not as valued, but don't put it out there as fact for everyone.
Totally agree. I was raised by my mother and my aunt.

I'm amazed anyone could even think along those lines. Like there's a chart somewhere showing how much grief to spare on what type relationship.

I cried over the death of my uncle when I was seventeen but hardly cried over the Aunt that raised me.

And

When my biological mother died the following year after my uncle I did not even care.

That comes off harsh but I have my reasons why and a Auntie or Uncle can be as much like a parent or even more and the loss can be as hard or worst...

While it's a rule of thumb that people have closer relationships with those who are closer by blood, there are always exceptions based on humans being humans.

She was a great woman. She spent her life helping people and spreading love and joy.

She is my favorite aunt and am honored to have grown up with her in my life.

I'm very angry that she had to die alone like all victims of the virus.

This virus is real. It kills. Please, everyone, take it seriously.
I am so sorry to hear this. This situation is so sad and maddening at the same time.

She was a great woman. She spent her life helping people and spreading love and joy.

did she have pre existing condition?

The doctors told you she died from it, or had it?

What else was wrong with her?

What kind of low life sub human pieces of garbage would ask questions like this?

It doesn't matter, COVID19 was part or all of the cause. Now we should be helping Dana through this time instead of adding to her grief with shit like this.

What kind of low life sub human pieces of garbage would ask questions like this?

It doesn't matter, COVID19 was part or all of the cause. Now we should be helping Dana through this time instead of adding to her grief with shit like this.
Exactly right. She shared a very painful personal experience with the members of this board and they shit all over her. It ain’t right.

Exactly right. She shared a very painful personal experience with the members of this board and they shit all over her. It ain’t right.
They`re called Deplorables for good reason.

Who are you angry at? China?

Just stop.

She was tested a week ago yesterday. The confirmation of the virus came last Thursday.

She died today.

She was 88 years old. She was in a rehab nursing facility because she fell and was doing very well rehabilitating from the injuries from the fall.

She got the virus at the facility.

Go away. If you dan't be civil and human, just please don't reply.

When you are 88 years old and fall..the prognosis is always poor. Hip involved? Its over basically.

Just stop.

She was tested a week ago yesterday. The confirmation of the virus came last Thursday.

She died today.

She was 88 years old. She was in a rehab nursing facility because she fell and was doing very well rehabilitating from the injuries from the fall.

She got the virus at the facility.

Go away. If you dan't be civil and human, just please don't reply.

When you are 88 years old and fall..the prognosis is always poor. Hip involved? Its over basically.
You're not allowed to say that in this thread.

Thank you very much IM2.

My aunt was perfectly healthy. She fell and was in a rebab facility doing very well recovering from the injury.

She got the virus at the facility and died there.

I scroll right by people like the one you replied to.

They are so determined to make this political or that the virus didn't kill her.

Fact, the virus killed her.

Fact, this isn't political.

There are thousands of Americans going through the same thing I have been going through.

All deserve respect, compassion and decency. People are dying by the thousands.

People like the one you replied to have spent so many years hating that the hate has killed their soul. They just aren't worth anyone's time.

Thank you very much IM2.

My aunt was perfectly healthy. She fell and was in a rebab facility doing very well recovering from the injury.

They are so determined to make this political or that the virus didn't kill her.

There are thousands of Americans going through the same thing I have been going through.

People like the one you replied to have spent so many years hating that the hate has killed their soul. They just aren't worth anyone's time.
You are right. Sorry about your loss. I truly am.

Thank you very much IM2.

Thank you IM2.

I hope you don't know anyone who gets this virus.

Stay safe and healthy.

Dana, I am sorry for your loss. I have had a number of relatives die from earlier years and it is not an easy thing to mentally and emotionall absorb.

I know I often have harsh words for you, but please let me extend this thought.....

We are like caterpillars afraid of becoming butterflies because being a caterpillar is all we know.

But we are made to sing with the angels, and that is the Eternal Truth of the matter.

Your Aunt is not gone, she is just ahead of you in the Heavenly line at the gates.

Last edited:

Thank you very much IM2.

Thank you IM2.

Stay safe and healthy.

I hope not to get that kind of news. And I'm abiding by the rules. But you take care of yourself and know you have support in these difficult days.

i wish i could say something to lift you up; but no words will be adequate. i feel for you & my heart breaks when it's obvious the pain you are feeling & the loss you will endure will be way too long.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dana, I am sorry for your loss. I have had a number of relatives die from earlier years and it is not an easy thing to mentally and emotionall absorb.

I know I often have harsh words for you, but please let me extend this thought.....

We are like caterpillars afraid of becoming butterflies because being a caterpillar is all we know.

But we are made to sing with the angels, and that is the Eternal Truth of the matter.

Your Aunt is not gone, she is just ahead of you in the Heavenly line at the gates.

Thank you Jim. That was very sweet of you.

Thank you very much IM2.

Thank you IM2.

Stay safe and healthy.

I hope not to get that kind of news. And I'm abiding by the rules. But you take care of yourself and know you have support in these difficult days.

Thank you very much IM2.

I hope you never get that kind of news too.

i wish i could say something to lift you up; but no words will be adequate. i feel for you & my heart breaks when it's obvious the pain you are feeling & the loss you will endure will be way too long.

Thank you so much Playtime.

Yes the loss will be with me for the rest of my life. Just as the loss of both my parents will always be with me.

She was a very special person. She did so much to help me grow up and become the person I am today.

She always got very excited to see my work in a publication and would buy that publication then send it to me all excited that one of my photos was in it. No matter how many times through the decades, she got excited like it was the first time.

I will miss her for the rest of my life.

Forum List

Back