Covid 19 Killed My Aunt Today

My 11 year old favorite computer died today. Of cornona virus bullshit overload.

But it's not the loss it might have been!

I've taken a leaf from Planned Parenthood and am already selling the parts. While they're still warm!

I'll miss it but I have others, including one I adopted. OK, it's a different color than the others but,hey, that's diversity for you. Yes, I plead guilty to virtue signaling. Shamelessly.

This comment is among the most disgusting that I have ever read on USMB or elsewhere. Dana7360 and family have suffered a significant and life-changing loss today. Keep your stupid politics out of it and have some decency.
Some people can't help themselves...I have lost a couple of family and friends to this....

but I applaud the OP's bravery in sharing his or her personal story with this message board....especially knowing there will definitely be a few people with comments like that pussy Henry.....definitely wouldn't be bold enough to say it face to face.....

She was a great woman. She spent her life helping people and spreading love and joy.

She is my favorite aunt and am honored to have grown up with her in my life.

I'm very angry that she had to die alone like all victims of the virus.

This virus is real. It kills. Please, everyone, take it seriously.
That's very sad.

My condolences.

My mother is about that age. I have relatives and friends in the 70-95 year old group, and others with immunity or other health issues.

The Chinese Virus, Flu, or a even a fall in the shower could easily lead to any of their deaths, and I'm thankful for them while they're here with me.

I carry a part of my deceased loved ones with me, so they're never really alone, and neither am I.

My 11 year old favorite computer died today. Of cornona virus bullshit overload.

I've taken a leaf from Planned Parenthood and am already selling the parts. While they're still warm!

I'll miss it but I have others, including one I adopted. OK, it's a different color than the others but,hey, that's diversity for you. Yes, I plead guilty to virtue signaling. Shamelessly.

This comment is among the most disgusting that I have ever read on USMB or elsewhere. Dana7360 and family have suffered a significant and life-changing loss today. Keep your stupid politics out of it and have some decency.
Some people can't help themselves...I have lost a couple of family and friends to this....

but I applaud the OP's bravery in sharing his or her personal story with this message board....especially knowing there will definitely be a few people with comments like that pussy Henry.....definitely wouldn't be bold enough to say it face to face.....

Thank you Bill.

I posted this because so many on this board don't take this virus seriously. They are leaving themselves open to contracting the disease and possibly dying.

I'm a bleeding heart liberal. I don't want anyone to go through what I have gone through and wanted to warn people. Thinking maybe others thought if it happened to Dana it can happen to me. So they may start being more careful and take this virus seriously.

Maybe I'm stupid but I honestly didn't expect some of the replies. It never occurred to me anyone would try to make this political or turn it into what some have tried to turn it into.

My post was a warning to those who don't take this seriously.

I'm so sorry you have lost family and friends to this. My heart goes out to you and your family for such loss.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She was a great woman. She spent her life helping people and spreading love and joy.

That's very sad.

My condolences.

Thank you.

Condolences.

I have a question for you, is there gonna be funeral, and are you going?

Condolences.

Just follow up on this.

Condolences.

Thank you.

She is being cremated. There will be a memorial for her in the summer or when it's safe for people to travel. Yes I will be there.

Thank you Bill.

I posted this because so many on this board don't take this virus seriously. They are leaving themselves open to contracting the disease and possibly dying.

I'm a bleeding heart liberal. I don't want anyone to go through what I have gone through and wanted to warn people. Thinking maybe others thought if it happened to Dana it can happen to me. So they may start being more careful and take this virus seriously.

Maybe I'm stupid but I honestly didn't expect some of the replies. It never occurred to me anyone would try to make this political or turn it into what some have tried to turn it into.

I'm so sorry you have lost family and friends to this. My heart goes out to you and your family for such loss.
The accident my daughter died at was controversial because of their not being a light at the intersection she died at, the one county party had a year earlier said the county didn’t need any more lights on that road. My daughters death was turned into a political issue. A good friend of my was the chairman of a county party and she stepped in and told her party this was no longer to be a political issue because she knew my daughter and the last thing my daughter would have wanted was fighting. Her party stopped, it took a great burden off of us.

Most of us know that politics isn’t what brought you to post here. It was love of your aunt. Take care.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That sucks

I talked to my mommy yesterday shes pushing 80 ...she fine
She had stomach issues a few years ago woud in hospital for like 2 weeks but she good ....wears her mask ,uses sanitizers...has ammo for the shotgun lol

Between her and my bestest bud in great neck keepin me abreast of who dropped dead and a couple other people I know im up to 12 or 13 who are dead ...all were older ...all had other health issues

Still will never change the fact The lockdown and shutdowns were pointless and
It also looks like indeed thier was no curve to flatten since everyone more than likely got it anyway

Thank you Bill.

The accident my daughter died at was controversial because of their not being a light at the intersection she died at, the one county party had a year earlier said the county didn’t need any more lights on that road. My daughters death was turned into a political issue. A good friend of my was the chairman of a county party and she stepped in and told her party this was no longer to be a political issue because she knew my daughter and the last thing my daughter would have wanted was fighting. Her party stopped, it took a great burden off of us.

Most of us know that politics isn’t what brought you to post here. It was love of your aunt. Take care.

Thank you Papageorgio.

No one should politicize anyone's death. I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Sorry for your loss.
You must be really pissed at that communist Chinese dictatorship.
The chinese are not why her aunt died and you need to leave the trumpisms out in Danas time of grieving. Your post shows that you have no class.
Why is she bringing this bad news here if not to focus on the Wuhan virus?
There was no excuse for what you said asshole.
My response was perfectly relevant to the thread.

Forum List

Back