Covid-19 Origin why they want to blame it on China.

Probably Republicans released it. It was a war on the poor and near poor. Also they tried to kill a lot of Blacks, Asians, Hispanics.
So sad, as Abe Lincoln freed my ancestors, and look what they Republicans turned into.

db365-fig1.png
Get off the drugs, kid.

You have no source, let alone one with a shred of credibility, crackpot.
ohh SNAP! google let this one get past the "filters" is covid-19 related to vaping

They found that among young people (ages 13-24 years), a COVID-19 diagnosis was five times more likely among ever users of vaping products only, seven times more likely among ever dual use of vaping products and tobacco cigarettes, and 6.8 times more likely among individuals with dual use in the past 30-days compared ...

Do you really think the USA wants you to know that Covid-19 was in the USA before it was released from Wuhan?

Do you really think the USA wants you to know that Covid-19 was in the USA before it was released from Wuhan?

Well, to apply Trumps solution:

If elected president again, Donald Trump says he’ll push for China to pay damages to countries around the world for the spread of COVID-19.

The International Monetary Fund estimated last year the pandemic’s impact on the global economy will be $12.5 trillion through 2024.

“Now it's time to hold China—and the corrupt forces who have facilitated this colossal suppression of facts—accountable for the damage they have inflicted upon all of humanity,” Trump wrote.

If it started in the US, then the US would owe the world $$$$$$$$$$$$$

The first reported case was a block away from a virology lab that manipulated corona viruses. I mean... DUH
FYI: There was gain of function research being performed on a horseshoe bat respiratory coronavirus being performed at the level 4 virology lab in Fort Detrick, Maryland.

This is well documented fact, not some bizarre conspiracy theory.

The Chinese and US military collaborated on the genetic research which spliced the HIV virus (the virus that causes AIDS) with a horseshoe bat coronavirus. This made the bat virus gain the function of being able to infect humans.

When that project got defunded it was moved from the bioweapons lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland, to the bioweapons lab in Wuhan, China.

For those of you who think you are out of the woods simply because you already got the virus and got over it, I will remind you that the same thing happens with AIDS. It starts with flu-like symptoms that last a week or two and just goes away.

But then comes back years later and gives you a full-blown case of AIDS.

Last edited:
Q: Why is the US so hellbent on insisting that Covid originated in China?
A: Because if it was found circulating in the outside world before China got their first cases, the question would become, "Where did it come from then, if not China?"

Q: Why doesn't the US want anyone asking that question?
A: Because an honest scientific inquiry would lead to the US as the origin.

Covid was in the US the summer of 2019. What was thought to be the e-cigarette vaping illness (evali), which peaked in Sept 2019, was really the first Covid wave in the world.
E-cigarette users are 7 times more likely to contract covid-19 than non-e-cig users. They were the canaries in the coal mine.

The CDC was aware of it and covered it up (vitamin e thickener was the cover story) after discovering it was one of Ralph Baric's creations.
They hoped to hide the numbers as a severe flu season and hoped it would be gone in a year.

When China detected it several months later, after it had worked its way to the other side of the globe infecting many countries along the way, the US decided to wash its hands of the now-pandemic and blame China.
Don't know if it circulated out of China but a letter dated November 30th, 2019 (which I posted on these boards) from Fl Dept of Education to all school superintendents and child care centers gave warning of a SARS like illness circulating in China.

Have you read the latest... It was not transmission from animal to human... USA claims it originated in the Wuhan Lab.
See this is my point. I have evidence it originated in the USA, and USA wants to pin it on China.

That is the point of this thread.

Covid-19 Origin why they want to blame it on China.

I say the Republicans released it. A war on the minorities and poor and almost poor and the elderly and the sick.
Great way to get out of paying Social Security benefits as well.

The origins of the annual flu is very well documented to come from chickens and ducks in China ... and NOT anywhere else ...

Please explain why the Bush Administration released SARS only in China ... and how that effects the poor and liberal in this country ... I'm guessing you're too young to remember 2003 ... maybe ask a high school history teacher if and when you get there ... the secret is in the DNA ... this explains all ... if you believe in all that evolution stuff ...

A serious conspiracy theory would provide causal links between documented facts. This one does not.

Well, to apply Trumps solution:

If elected president again, Donald Trump says he’ll push for China to pay damages to countries around the world for the spread of COVID-19.

The International Monetary Fund estimated last year the pandemic’s impact on the global economy will be $12.5 trillion through 2024.

“Now it's time to hold China—and the corrupt forces who have facilitated this colossal suppression of facts—accountable for the damage they have inflicted upon all of humanity,” Trump wrote.

If it started in the US, then the US would owe the world $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Yes, I know this. Good catch as well. See the title?

Covid-19 Origin why they want to blame it on China.​

that is Proof there is a conspiracy to blame it on China and not take ownership.

You think I am making this up? Why the trying to BAN VAPE?
why? ohh I tell you why right now, but I don't have time. It is all related.
Why not ban cigarettes? I know why. Any of you smart ones know as well.

The origins of the annual flu is very well documented to come from chickens and ducks in China ... and NOT anywhere else ...

Please explain why the Bush Administration released SARS only in China ... and how that effects the poor and liberal in this country ... I'm guessing you're too young to remember 2003 ... maybe ask a high school history teacher if and when you get there ... the secret is in the DNA ... this explains all ... if you believe in all that evolution stuff ...
Hi RD, thanks for sharing! We are talking COVID-19 and USA trying to make it look like China did this.
I have presented much information. Good information as well. I laid it out in Q and A so all the ORANGE CHEETOH supporters can understand it.
Maybe you can start your own thread?

Don't know if it circulated out of China but a letter dated November 30th, 2019 (which I posted on these boards) from Fl Dept of Education to all school superintendents and child care centers gave warning of a SARS like illness circulating in China.
Good information and thanks for sharing...

You missed the best part... COVID-19 was here in the summer of 2019 and that is before November of 2019.
Covid was in the US the summer of 2019. What was thought to be the e-cigarette vaping illness (evali), was the beginning of the released virus.
Oh, yes the Department of Education played an active role in trying to make it look like it came from China. Truth be told, it was already here.

Hi RD, thanks for sharing! We are talking COVID-19 and USA trying to make it look like China did this.
I have presented much information. Good information as well. I laid it out in Q and A so all the ORANGE CHEETOH supporters can understand it.
Maybe you can start your own thread?

If SARS is completely Chinese coronavirus DNA ... why do you think it evolved from North American coronavirus DNA? ... and why is Covid-03 only found in China? ...

Nature did this, China or the United States aren't responsible ... and if you're hating on The Donald, there's better material ...

Q: Why is the US so hellbent on insisting that Covid originated in China?
A: Because if it was found circulating in the outside world before China got their first cases, the question would become, "Where did it come from then, if not China?"

Q: Why doesn't the US want anyone asking that question?
A: Because an honest scientific inquiry would lead to the US as the origin.

Covid was in the US the summer of 2019. What was thought to be the e-cigarette vaping illness (evali), which peaked in Sept 2019, was really the first Covid wave in the world.
E-cigarette users are 7 times more likely to contract covid-19 than non-e-cig users. They were the canaries in the coal mine.

The CDC was aware of it and covered it up (vitamin e thickener was the cover story) after discovering it was one of Ralph Baric's creations.
They hoped to hide the numbers as a severe flu season and hoped it would be gone in a year.

When China detected it several months later, after it had worked its way to the other side of the globe infecting many countries along the way, the US decided to wash its hands of the now-pandemic and blame China.
Like you really know anything the media hasn't fed you.

Good information and thanks for sharing...

You missed the best part... COVID-19 was here in the summer of 2019 and that is before November of 2019.
Covid was in the US the summer of 2019. What was thought to be the e-cigarette vaping illness (evali), was the beginning of the released virus.
Oh, yes the Department of Education played an active role in trying to make it look like it came from China. Truth be told, it was already here.
Strange, in 2018 I had the worst flu ever and went to the hospital. They told me it was the flu.

• Fever
  • Dry cough
  • Muscle and joint aches
  • Fatigue
  • Chills or sweats
in 2022, I had the same thing. Only this time they called it covid.

• Fever
  • Dry cough
  • Muscle and joint aches
  • Fatigue
  • Chills or sweats

Strange, in 2018 I had the worst flu ever and went to the hospital. They told me it was the flu.

• Fever
  • Dry cough
  • Muscle and joint aches
  • Fatigue
  • Chills or sweats
in 2022, I had the same thing. Only this time they called it covid.

• Fever
  • Dry cough
  • Muscle and joint aches
  • Fatigue
  • Chills or sweats
Back up your claim with proof of the Covid-19 test.

Forum List

Back