Covid App - Warns If You've Come In Contact With Infeccted

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I live in the Czech Republic. I got an sms from the Czech Ministry of Health which advised me to download the app erouska - "emask". As I said, this is supposed to inform you of close contact with the infected. This is not a scam, at least from the ministry.

I get that the infected have to be registered as such and have a smart phone and Bluetooth, but has anyone heard of this?

They introduced the same thing here in Pennsylvania a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't sign up for it.

I must have come in contact with a positive case because last night while watching the rerun of the SCOTUS hearing I could swear that my taste buds were gone because the more the night went on the weaker my Crown Royal tasted.....:booze:

I live in the Czech Republic. I got an sms from the Czech Ministry of Health which advised me to download the app erouska - "emask". As I said, this is supposed to inform you of close contact with the infected. This is not a scam, at least from the ministry.

I get that the infected have to be registered as such and have a smart phone and Bluetooth, but has anyone heard of this?

How many prostitutes did you visit in the Czech Republic?

Not in a very long time. So how about you in the hood?

Not in a very long time. So how about you in the hood?

We sometimes forget about the mask in the hood.

Forum List

Back