COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

What did the scientist sitting behind Trump think when he got on tv and suggested drinking bleach?

Deborah Birx Says She Was ‘Paralyzed’ By Trump’s Disinfectant Claim​

“I just wanted it to be ‘The Twilight Zone’ and it all go away,” said Birx, who was the Trump White House coronavirus response coordinator.

It had to be frightening to listen to the mental midget proclaim on nation television "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

What a MORON that man is!

He actually said INJECTING bleach

. "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

That's actually worse in some ways...certainly no better and equally as crazy

it shows that money in one's pocket is worth more than one's soul.

only the soulless tell the lie. Trump beat the snot out of Xiden. Which means the people know what was actually said. It's why they still talk about this stuff today, because they know they lost. It's really very simple.
Huh?

Birx told the story behind Trump’s infamous April 2020 news conference in which he mused about using injected disinfectant as a treatment for COVID-19. Birx, caught frozen on camera as Trump spoke, said she was “paralyzed” when the then-president brought that up.

And did you know? Birx was sidelined shortly after that news conference. She explained that she wasn’t fired, which would have triggered a pact with other doctors, including Fauci, CDC Director Robert Redfield and Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to all resign if any of them were forced out.

Do we really want Trump to be president again?

probably nothing since he didn't say it.
Yes he did..

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

It had to be frightening to listen to the mental midget proclaim on nation television "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

This is a great example of when trump said something and later Republicans say he didn't say it.

Huh?

Birx told the story behind Trump’s infamous April 2020 news conference in which he mused about using injected disinfectant as a treatment for COVID-19. Birx, caught frozen on camera as Trump spoke, said she was “paralyzed” when the then-president brought that up.

And did you know? Birx was sidelined shortly after that news conference. She explained that she wasn’t fired, which would have triggered a pact with other doctors, including Fauci, CDC Director Robert Redfield and Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to all resign if any of them were forced out.

Do we really want Trump to be president again?
I couldn't careless what that asshole said. Fact is, the comment was never made except out of her mouth. there is that.

Focus friends. You can read for yourself what the scientist sitting behind Trump thought about what he was saying. Spin it all you want. She was MORTIFIED. Thought she was in the fucking Twilight Zone. LOL And she worked for him. That was HIS scientist. LOL.
why should anyone focus on her when Trump never said it? really, I don't play demofk con games fkwad.

This is a great example of when trump said something and later Republicans say he didn't say it.
and he didn't. there is that. The thing is, that you can't produce the statement. so you attempt a con game that is pushed to the back immediately by us who know your game.

Still putting out th debunked story, your dishonesty reminds me of Trump, you related?

Still putting out th debunked story, your dishonesty reminds me of Trump, you related?
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too." "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Medical professionals were quick to challenge the president's "improper health messaging."

“This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it’s dangerous," said Gupta. "It’s a common method that people utilize when they want to kill themselves."

The maker of Lysol also issued a statement warning against any internal use of the cleaning product.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the daily briefings on COVID-19, the disease associated with the coronavirus. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine as a potential "game changer," but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.

Focus friends. You can read for yourself what the scientist sitting behind Trump thought about what he was saying. Spin it all you want. She was MORTIFIED. Thought she was in the fucking Twilight Zone. LOL And she worked for him. That was HIS scientist. LOL.
You imply this "scientist" believed she heard Trump say "drink bleach"? That's what she heard? Well she certainly is a poor example of a "scientist" when a scientist jumps to conclusions, reaches totally wrong conclusions based on solely what she heard Trump say... tell me in these sentences where Trump said "drink bleach"?
During a press conference on April 24. 2020, then-President Donald Trump spoke about research exploring the uses of disinfectant as a treatment for the COVID-19 virus.
"Disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost as cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs. it would be interesting to check that," he said,
Where did he say "Drink bleach"???

PoliticFact.org said it was false
So Birx is a LIAR as are people that insist "Trump said "drink bleach" And this includes BIDEN!

Joe Biden said: "President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.” This is misleading, as some of the specifics of Trump's talk have been overstated. While Trump did ponder the uses of disinfectant, he did not explicitly instruct citizens to inject bleach.

FACTS folks not suppositions. NOT LIES you folks that believe them are totally ignorant, liars!

No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach​

DID HE SAY "DRINK BLEACH"? Simply put your dishonesty reminds me a truly ignorant person!
You are calling Politifact.org dishonest???
So Birx is a LIAR as are people that insist "Trump said "drink bleach"

And this includes BIDEN!
Joe Biden said: "President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.” This is misleading, as some of the specifics of Trump's talk have been overstated. While Trump did ponder the uses of disinfectant, he did not explicitly instruct citizens to inject bleach.

FACTS folks not suppositions. NOT LIES you folks that believe them are totally ignorant, liars!
No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too." "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Medical professionals were quick to challenge the president's "improper health messaging."

“This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it’s dangerous," said Gupta. "It’s a common method that people utilize when they want to kill themselves."

The maker of Lysol also issued a statement warning against any internal use of the cleaning product.

The president has repeatedly touted unproven treatments during the daily briefings on COVID-19, the disease associated with the coronavirus. For instance, he has touted hydroxychloroquine as a potential "game changer," but health officials have strongly cautioned against it.

You are drinking kool-aid. and not following facts. Maybe you and Trump could sit down and fix your relationship.

DID HE SAY "DRINK BLEACH"? Simply put your dishonesty reminds me a truly ignorant person!

And this includes BIDEN!

What are you talking about? The story was debunked and you just proved it. The story is false, debunked and a total lie. He didn't tell anyone to ingest, drink, shoot anything. I think my post was clear to all but you.

Last edited:
You imply this "scientist" believed she heard Trump say "drink bleach"? That's what she heard? Well she certainly is a poor example of a "scientist" when a scientist jumps to conclusions, reaches totally wrong conclusions based on solely what she heard Trump say... tell me in these sentences where Trump said "drink bleach"?
During a press conference on April 24. 2020, then-President Donald Trump spoke about research exploring the uses of disinfectant as a treatment for the COVID-19 virus.
"Disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost as cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs. it would be interesting to check that," he said,
Where did he say "Drink bleach"???

So Birx is a LIAR as are people that insist "Trump said "drink bleach" And this includes BIDEN!

This is classic denial from the right. I just showed you exactly what Trump said. Sorry if you didn't like my summation of what he said. Regardless. What he said was retarded. And this scientist is telling us all she agrees what he said was nutso.

And we learn all the doctors and scientists agreed if Trump fired one of them, they would all quit. Do we really want him to be president again? I think not. That's what this is all about. Run someone else I may even vote for them. But not Trump. Or anyone who believes the election was rigged.

You are drinking kool-aid. and not following facts. Maybe you and Trump could sit down and fix your relationship.
Run this by the truthometer. Trump said this:

And the freaking doctor behind him is now saying

Deborah Birx Says She Was ‘Paralyzed’ By Trump’s Disinfectant Claim​

“I just wanted it to be ‘The Twilight Zone’ and it all go away,” said Birx, who was the Trump White House coronavirus response coordinator.

And this includes BIDEN!

Did he say this?

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

This is classic example of Trump saying something and them saying he didn't say it because we didn't quote him verbatim.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

This is classic denial from the right. I just showed you exactly what Trump said. Sorry if you didn't like my summation of what he said. Regardless. What he said was retarded. And this scientist is telling us all she agrees what he said was nutso.

And we learn all the doctors and scientists agreed if Trump fired one of them, they would all quit. Do we really want him to be president again? I think not. That's what this is all about. Run someone else I may even vote for them. But not Trump. Or anyone who believes the election was rigged.
You write: his is classic denial from the right. I just showed you exactly what Trump said.
YOU didn't! This is exactly what Trump said and "drink bleach" was never said! That's the point yet you believe Biden?
You are calling Politifact.org a LIAR?

Joe Biden said...."On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Politifact.org

Why are you insisting Trump said "drink bleach"??? GEEZ can't you just be honest?
Here are Trump's full comments:
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?
And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

WHERE IN THE ABOVE DIRECT QUOTE is the word "drink" or "bleach" used? Where as Biden LIED:
"On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

Why are you so blind???

Forum List

Back