COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

So I'm sure you wear a mask right? And I'm sure you've been vaccinated. Right?
So what is your problem? We've been told by Fauci et.al. that get vaccinated and wear a mask!
Those of us who aren't vaccinated and don't wear masks can't infect you or why else are you getting vaccinated and wearing masks? Doesn't make any sense.
I agree. I went to a MSU tailgate on Saturday. It was a WAVE of people. No one wearing masks. In two weeks, 10% of the unvaccinated people who went will be dead. Sadly.

Still unclear why you're worried about people who don't give a shit about you. You've done everything you could, and you failed. See me, I haven't failed, I'm not worried about you or those who got vaccinated. I only worry about my family and those I touch. And those who were vaccinated are expected to be safe so I or any other of may family who aren't vaccinated pose them no risk. You got it bad jim buddy.

I agree. I went to a MSU tailgate on Saturday. It was a WAVE of people. No one wearing masks. In two weeks, 10% of the unvaccinated people who went will be dead. Sadly.
What is your statistical source that 10% would be dead?
Every day since 2/7/20 I've logged on to this site: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I deal in facts.
So assuming that 50% of the MSU stadium 75,000 full capacity were in the tailgate parties or 40,000.
The vaccination rate for Michigan 53% of population vaccinated.
So that would leave 20,000 unvaccinated not wearing masks.
The death rate for Michigan for COVID is 22,503 out of a state population of 10,077,332 or 0.2233%
20,000 unvaccinated not wearing masks X 0.223% is 44 deaths. That's it.
How do you come up with 10% or 2,000 of 20,000 unvaccinated would be dead?
AGAIN facts seem to be a characteristic of people like you who say they follow the science but their actions say
otherwise! FACTS

Every day since 2/7/20 I've logged on to this site: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I deal in facts.
So assuming that 50% of the MSU stadium 75,000 full capacity were in the tailgate parties or 40,000.
The death rate for Michigan for COVID is 22,503 out of a state population of 10,077,332 or 0.2233%
AGAIN facts seem to be a characteristic of people like you who say they follow the science but their actions say
otherwise! FACTS
You have to get vaccinated to go to MSU I believe. So much higher rate are vaccinated. It's the old parents who came up that are going to die.

I made up the 10%. Funny how you didn't grab that stat and run with it. You run with every other thing you hear on the net. Horse tranquelizers, injesting bleach, gamma rays. Everything except take the fucking vaccine.

I deal in facts.
otherwise! FACTS
Don't worry about the hundreds in Washington State who have died because they weren't vaccinated. Focus on this one woman, the FIRST in her state to die from getting the vaccine.

A King County woman in her late 30s has become the first person in Washington state to die from a rare blood-clotting syndrome after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, local health officials confirmed Tuesday morning.

You have to get vaccinated to go to MSU I believe. So much higher rate are vaccinated. It's the old parents who came up that are going to die.

I made up the 10%. Funny how you didn't grab that stat and run with it. You run with every other thing you hear on the net. Horse tranquelizers, injesting bleach, gamma rays. Everything except take the fucking vaccine.
NO ONE every suggested "injecting bleach" that was again a MSM conflation of a story. But of course given the FACT you made up the 10% figure obviously you believe everything the MSM says. "Horse tranquilizers" again made up by MSM. That is the major problem with people like you...you make things UP! Not one person suggested taking Ivermectin for horses! That again was made up by the MSM!
Now here are facts regarding:
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines
“Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”
But again... true dummies like you still don't get simple 1 +1 = 2... NO according to Bidenlites like you that believe this math..
Last Friday, Joe Biden told reporters, “We’re doing to pay for everything we spend.” On Saturday he tweeted, “My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars.… It adds zero dollars to the national debt.”

Bidenlites math: “We have found a way to pay for every part of the spending … with taxes"
Such magical bookkeeping involves refocusing away from the cost. As House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who infamously claimed that Congress needed to pass a bill before voters could learn what was in it, said, “This is not about the price tag. This is about what’s in the bill.”

REALLY? So what has been paying the government bills for all this time...if not taxes?
You bidenlites... are just that really lite in the brain!

NO ONE every suggested "injecting bleach" that was again a MSM conflation of a story. But of course given the FACT you made up the 10% figure obviously you believe everything the MSM says. "Horse tranquilizers" again made up by MSM. That is the major problem with people like you...you make things UP! Not one person suggested taking Ivermectin for horses! That again was made up by the MSM!
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines
“Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”
But again... true dummies like you still don't get simple 1 +1 = 2... NO according to Bidenlites like you that believe this math..
Last Friday, Joe Biden told reporters, “We’re doing to pay for everything we spend.” On Saturday he tweeted, “My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars.… It adds zero dollars to the national debt.”

Bidenlites math: “We have found a way to pay for every part of the spending … with taxes"
Such magical bookkeeping involves refocusing away from the cost. As House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who infamously claimed that Congress needed to pass a bill before voters could learn what was in it, said, “This is not about the price tag. This is about what’s in the bill.”

REALLY? So what has been paying the government bills for all this time...if not taxes?
So are you for or against Ivermectin? What do you do with it? Who said it was helpful?

So are you for or against Ivermectin? What do you do with it? Who said it was helpful?
While the liberal, MSM as well as Google pooh-pooh (see attached screen shot), there are some other scientific studies to show ...
"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."
Plus I've had some friends with COVID that treated it with Ivermectin and they are fine now.
But that's subjective, not something I'd say is universal true.
But with the above studies it doesn't seem the liberal,Google,etc. should be taking sides.
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 3.23.49 PM.png

While the liberal, MSM as well as Google pooh-pooh (see attached screen shot), there are some other scientific studies to show ...
"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."
Plus I've had some friends with COVID that treated it with Ivermectin and they are fine now.
But that's subjective, not something I'd say is universal true.
But with the above studies it doesn't seem the liberal,Google,etc. should be taking sides.
View attachment 548339
Look at why

• The percentage of patients that needed hospitalization was 5.6% in the ivermectin treatment group and 8.4% in the placebo group, but the difference between the two groups was not statistically significant.
  • There was no statistically significant difference in median time from patient enrollment to hospitalization between the treatment groups. The ivermectin treatment group median time to hospitalization was 3.5 days and placebo group 3 days.
  • There was no statistically significant difference in mean time from study enrolment until a patient was put on invasive mechanical ventilatory support (MVS). The ivermectin treatment group was 5.25 days compared to the placebo group which was 10 days.
The limitations in this study was noted as a:

• low percentage of hospitalized patients
  • the mean dose of ivermectin was 192.37  μg/kg/day which was below the dose proposed as probably being effective.

No one is holding back medicine that might help. Perhaps the politicians pushing this shit are being paid by Ivermectin lobbyists.

What did the scientist sitting behind Trump think when he got on tv and suggested drinking bleach?

Deborah Birx Says She Was ‘Paralyzed’ By Trump’s Disinfectant Claim​

“I just wanted it to be ‘The Twilight Zone’ and it all go away,” said Birx, who was the Trump White House coronavirus response coordinator.

What did the scientist sitting behind Trump think when he got on tv and suggested drinking bleach?

“I just wanted it to be ‘The Twilight Zone’ and it all go away,” said Birx, who was the Trump White House coronavirus response coordinator.

AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! Trump NEVER NEVER said......"drinking bleach"!!!!
But truly dumb people believe the biased MSM!!! FACTS!!!

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why:
Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

So Birx is a liar, you are a liar which again shows us logical rational people how truly uninformed people like you that depend on the MSM!

probably nothing since he didn't say it.

AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! Trump NEVER NEVER said......"drinking bleach"!!!!
But truly dumb people believe the biased MSM!!! FACTS!!!

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why:
Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

So Birx is a liar, you are a liar which again shows us logical rational people how truly uninformed people like you that depend on the MSM!
it shows that money in one's pocket is worth more than one's soul.

only the soulless tell the lie. Trump beat the snot out of Xiden. Which means the people know what was actually said. It's why they still talk about this stuff today, because they know they lost. It's really very simple.

The former President did not instruct people to drink bleach, but he did suggest that the use of disinfectants as a treatment should be researched.

During a press conference on April 24. 2020, then-President Donald Trump spoke about research exploring the uses of disinfectant as a treatment for the COVID-19 virus. "Disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost as cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs. it would be interesting to check that," he said,

The claim was widely criticized by medical professionals and Trump's opponents. The statement also had direct consequences, with a reported 121% increase in referrals for accidental ingestion of household disinfectants following Trump's comments that month.

BUT TRUMP Never said "drink bleach"!!!

probably nothing since he didn't say it.
Focus friends. You can read for yourself what the scientist sitting behind Trump thought about what he was saying. Spin it all you want. She was MORTIFIED. Thought she was in the fucking Twilight Zone. LOL And she worked for him. That was HIS scientist. LOL.

Forum List

Back