Covid deaths under Biden surpass those under Trump

That’s unfortunate.

It’s almost seems like people should do something to reduce their chance of death or something.

Why haven’t our medical experts recommended anything about this? You would think they would be giving us advice on this or something.

That’s unfortunate.

It’s almost seems like people should do something to reduce their chance of death or something.

Why haven’t our medical experts recommended anything about this? You would think they would be giving us advice on this or something.

Please don't repeat Joe Biden's lie that vaccinated people can't contract or spread Covid. If you do, you're just killing more people.

It's already been surpassed. The graph Golfing Gator showed ends in November. Like I said, he's too stupid to read the data.

I am so embarrassed for you. First off even if it did only show the end of Nov, that does not change what the number was on the day Trump left office.

And the graph goes to Dec 8th.

1639079841676.png

The Nov date is for this last tickmark, not the end of the graph.

1639079919468.png

It's already been surpassed. The graph Golfing Gator showed ends in November. Like I said, he's too stupid to read the data.

The discrepancy comes into play because the article you linked states that the number of deaths on the day Trump left office was at 396,442, and GG's graph is stating that the deaths were at 408,500. The number in your article links directly to the CDC, GG however didn't link where his graph, hence his numbers, even came from. But it accounts for the approx. 11,900 difference, if it even matters. Apparently is does to him... lol

Did you ever defend Trump, on anything?

Yeah on a lot of things. I defended all 3 of his SCOTUS picks. I defended his desire to pull out of the Middle East. I defended his changing the Fed Employee rules to make it get easier to get rid of dead weight.

I agreed with more things Trump did than Biden so far.

The discrepancy comes into play because the article you linked states that the number of deaths on the day Trump left office was at 396,442, and GG's graph is stating that the deaths were at 408,500. The number in your article links directly to the CDC, GG however didn't link where his graph, hence his numbers, even came from. But it accounts for the approx. 11,900 difference, if it even matters. Apparently is does to him... lol

I already said it came from the JHU link from the article in the OP

Of course they will not and he will exceed Trump eventually, but he has not yet done so. So, why the need to lie about it before it happens is something I cannot understand. But I am not a mindless drone like you folks, so I guess I never will

Not at all, both are morons and both fucked up in their response to the virus.

I agree with the irony you point out. The people that were against it are now for it and those that were for it are now against it all based upon the resident of the White House. What kind of a fucking moron makes medical decisions based upon the words of politicians?
Arent we being conditioned to do just that? If we shouldn't take medical advice from politicians (which I agree we shouldn't) why all the uproar about Trump not wearing a mask or Biden downplaying the vaccine before didn't? (was he channeling John Kerry?)

I am personally not vaccinated, nor is anyone in my immediate family other than my parents. We made that decision based on the fact we are all under 60, not overweight, are otherwise healthy and spend a ton of time outside regardless of the season. We all take and have always taken supplements (vitamins, minerals etc) and I cant remember the last time any of us was really sick. COVID just isn't a risk for us. So why take the risk of using an experimental vaccine? Which has proven to be relatively useless or certainly not nearly as useful as they would have had us believe at the start.

That’s unfortunate.

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, force your experimental vaccine into my veins, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, PLEASE prevent me from having the right to choose."

Link for graph?

IT IS IN THE OP! Holy fuck. you people are fucking lazy.

Here is the link

then you click on U.S. Map

1639080528612.png

And then you click on this little map down on the righthand side

1639080551414.png

Once you do that, it gets big magically and you move your mouse pointer along the yellow lines and numbers pop up

1639080566444.png

IT IS IN THE OP! Holy fuck. you people are fucking lazy.

Here is the link

then you click on U.S. Map

View attachment 573700

And then you click on this little map down on the righthand side

View attachment 573701

Once you do that, it gets big magically and you move your mouse pointer along the yellow lines and numbers pop up

View attachment 573702

That's the link the article provided for today's death count, they provided a link to the CDC for the death count on 01/21/2021. Talk about lazy.

Forum List

Back