Covid delta again.

Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.

Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

Maybe you should take the time to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

There’s unknown risk either way. What is known is that side effects from the virus are minimal compared to the effects of COVID. The odds are greatly weighted in favor of vaccination.
Risks in regard to covid vaccines are being suppressed, silenced, and censored. This suppression, silencing, and censorship means that there is something really bad that is being covered up. This censorship is a BIG risk in itself, and it is the reason why many of us refuse the jab.

Risks in regard to covid vaccines are being suppressed, silenced, and censored. This suppression, silencing, and censorship means that there is something really bad that is being covered up. This censorship is a BIG risk in itself, and it is the reason why many of us refuse the jab.
Liars who endanger the public aren’t likely find people willing to assist them.

Did you mean to say vaccine instead of virus here?

Or am I reading this wrong...
Nope.

If you want to hypothesize the vaccine having risks 20 years out, why wouldn’t you hypothesize the same for the virus?

We had a chance to end it by letting it go through the population. But, we started injecting people DURING a pandemic. Anytime a virus faces pressure it will adapt and change. That's what we're seeing right now. We'd have a chance if the injections stopped.
Letting it go through the population is how you get variants.

Delta came from India where it was ripping through the populace causing tens of millions of infections.

I see you towing the covid political narrative, so you are certainly willing to assist.
It’s not a political narrative I’m towing. It’s a medical one.

This doesn’t have to be political.

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May

Well, if you insist...........idiot.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer. In fact, I support vaccinations. Heavily. But, I'm not doing it. Period.
Yea, that makes sense… sure

Yes, because you are killing people.
You are…this from a doctor with no profit motive, no vested interest in big pharma, and a concern for the truth.

Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans​

The federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS] logged 5,993 reports of deaths of people injected with the COVID vaccine between Dec. 14, 2020, and June 11, 2021. That’s more than all the deaths reported to VAERS from all other vaccines combined over the last 22 years.

But these numbers, as shocking as they are, don’t scratch the surface of the actual number of dead Americans, said McCullough.

“We have now a whistleblower inside the CMS, and we have two whistleblowers in the CDC. We think we have 50,000 dead Americans. Fifty thousand deaths. So we actually have more deaths due to the vaccine per day than certainly the viral illness by far. It’s basically propagandized bioterrorism by injection.”
Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans

Yes, because you are killing people.
That is not true. Especially from a Party like yours that kills people for agendas. The Human Race does not deserve to live with your promotions. Progs pushing people to live on their back feet is tiresome. Separate the nation. Push it as a plank for your party. It would solve many problems. You are in control. A loose federation of states is possible. Strong central government is your way of existence. And frankly the new other side will need a central government with some strength because you will attack them at some point. Divide the military assets with the nukes, bio and chemical weapons. When u attack the western hemisphere will become like a rocket engine.

“The preventable deaths will continue, experts predict, with unvaccinated pockets of the nation experiencing outbreaks in the fall and winter. Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year.” ibid

Next year being 2022, midterm elections.

It would come as no surprise that for most on the right, their unwarranted opposition to vaccinations is motivated by partisan politics, whereby Democrats could be ‘blamed’ for the increase in COVID-related deaths.

“The preventable deaths will continue, experts predict, with unvaccinated pockets of the nation experiencing outbreaks in the fall and winter. Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year.” ibid

Next year being 2022, midterm elections.

It would come as no surprise that for most on the right, their unwarranted opposition to vaccinations is motivated by partisan politics, whereby Democrats could be ‘blamed’ for the increase in COVID-related deaths.
Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta. They are DYING.

You are…this from a doctor with no profit motive, no vested interest in big pharma, and a concern for the truth.

Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans​

The federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS] logged 5,993 reports of deaths of people injected with the COVID vaccine between Dec. 14, 2020, and June 11, 2021. That’s more than all the deaths reported to VAERS from all other vaccines combined over the last 22 years.

But these numbers, as shocking as they are, don’t scratch the surface of the actual number of dead Americans, said McCullough.

Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans
We've been over this too. RWNJ blogs are not sources.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.
This lie is among the most insane. The data on the “non-vaccinated” comes from dec/Jan when the vaccine was barely in circulation. How is this incredibly misleading, if not an outright lie? If you’re on the side using this kind of misinformation, you are on the wrong side.

The data on Israel, Gibraltar, the UK all show that the vaccine is not working on the delta variant. These are the most vaccinated countries on the planet. Note that the vaccination rate in Gibraltar is 100%. The vaccine is Israel is only 60% effective, not taking into consideration those who’ve attained natural immunity and have been vaccinated. This is in contrast with the Israeli breakthrough infection rate of those with natural immunity of less than 1%. As for the UK 1/3 of all COVID deaths come from the fully vaccinated. Further a study in the US is showing that the vaccine isn’t working.

Israel confirms vaccine less effective against Delta variant, eyes third dose

The fact that the vaccine is not working for the delta strain should not surprise anyone. We have never made a vaccine for this type of rapidly mutating RNA virus. It’s not that we can’t, it’s by the time it’s made tested and distributed, its old news and won’t work for the current infection. This is exactly what Biden’s COVID czar, Dr Micheal Olsterholm, said on Rogan Back in March 2020 before lockdowns. That a vaccine isn’t practical since by the time we develop it for COVID-19 we will be worried about COVID-2020.

So the church of fauci is saying we need to get the vaccine for the delta variant, when the vaccine doesn’t work for the delta variant. Folks, Fauci is not this stupid. But he knows you guys are. This is the most obvious big pharma cash grab in history.

Forum List

Back