Covid delta again.

So the 700 docs surveyed lied?
Read the article. Half didn’t even respond.

Who did they send it out to? If they sent the survey to AAPS members, that’s not reflective of the medial community. It’s reflective of a fringe group of doctors.

And that’s if we trust the AAPS to accurately report the results, which I don’t

They are literally killing themselves for it.

It blows my mind.

That in itself is pretty amazing, but I look at the fact that it's only about them. They're so conditioned to think only of themselves that a larger picture doesn't even make it into their thought processes.

And not only do they just ignore other people, but they have to know (and dismiss) the fact that we're just begging for untreatable variants when we make so little effort to get on top of this thing.

What’s wrong about what I posted? In the US, almost all deaths are among the unvaccinated.

He's not wrong. The numbers are there.
You can read and research?
What I’ll never understand about you vaxxers is your faith in government and big pharma. Two entities known to lie and commit heinous crimes. Hell big pharma has killed more Americans than all wars combined with their opiates. They have been fined billions of dollars for outrageous wrong doing. The corporate leaders of big pharma rotate in and out of big government. The conflicts are ENORMOUS.

Yet you guys believe them and attack people with no profit motive (unlike big pharma and gov) for criticizing the vax.

I know you guys aren’t dumb, we’ll except for Colon. You accuse non-vaxxers of being Trumpers and cultists.

What ideology?
You know it's your a pox on both your houses ideology.
WRONG again asshole.

In Canada, 71% have had at least 1 shot. 54% are fully vaxxed. Where I live, the numbers are over 80% with their first shot.

Our daily cases rates, total infections, and deaths, have fallen right off a cliff since we ramped up vaccinations:

I'm always amazed at how Canada packed that much fucking stupid into your little mind. It's just crazy. I didn't think that it was possible but YOU have clearly demonstrated it is possible. Good on you.

What’s the Long covid ratio in unvaccinated to vaccinated? The risks for Long covid in unvaccinated should be greater.

What I’ll never understand about you vaxxers is your faith in government and big pharma. Two entities known to lie and commit heinous crimes. Hell big pharma has killed more Americans than all wars combined with their opiates. They have been fined billions of dollars for outrageous wrong doing.

Yet you guys believe them and attack people with no profit motive (unlike big pharma and gov) for criticizing the vax.

I know you guys aren’t dumb, we’ll except for Colon. You accuse non-vaxxers of being Trumpers and cultists.
I work in a hospital. A pretty big one. During bad waves of COVID, we saw dozens and dozens of cases, simultaneously, filling up our ad hoc COVID unit.

I live in a highly vaccinated region. 80% or more of eligible people have been vaccinated. Our numbers are as low as they’ve been since the start of the pandemic. With very few exceptions, the cases we are seeing are unvaccinated.

And since we are so highly vaccinated, one would think that if the vaccine was so deadly, we would have seen these severe effects. We didn’t. There are a couple of patients that we did suspect of having myocarditis. If we were to believe the internet nutters, our ICU should have been filled with people who were affected.

I believe the medial establishment. We take this very seriously. They have a long history of being honest and when they fail, they correct. I don’t understand why someone like yourself believes whatever fringe lunatic on the internet is spouting off about vaccines.

First of all you GD lying pofs, people under 35 are the biggest unvaxed group.

Quit your fear mongering. Libturdism and Covid have had dire consequences on our country you control freak

You believed that Fauci like a GD idiot when we told you a year ago he was a quack

You used it as an excuse to fraud a GD election.

You fucking ass holes are so GD stupid it is pathetic

Wow.

Stay unvaccinated.

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated. It's your body and you can do whatever you want with it.

Maybe a few. But the vast, vast majority of people dying are unvaccinated.

The only person I’ve seen vaccinated with severe COVID was undergoing chemotherapy for a lymphoma. The vaccine was likely ineffective due to that chemotherapy.

Those are the people we are trying to protect.
How do you know this if the cdc is deleting the vaccine deaths?

I work in a hospital. A pretty big one. During bad waves of COVID, we saw dozens and dozens of cases, simultaneously, filling up our ad hoc COVID unit.

I live in a highly vaccinated region. 80% or more of eligible people have been vaccinated. Our numbers are as low as they’ve been since the start of the pandemic. With very few exceptions, the cases we are seeing are unvaccinated.

And since we are so highly vaccinated, one would think that if the vaccine was so deadly, we would have seen these severe effects. We didn’t. There are a couple of patients that we did suspect of having myocarditis. If we were to believe the internet nutters, our ICU should have been filled with people who were affected.

I believe the medial establishment. We take this very seriously. They have a long history of being honest and when they fail, they correct. I don’t understand why someone like yourself believes whatever fringe lunatic on the internet is spouting off about vaccines.
Plus you guys must know (except for Colon) that anyone who comes out publicly criticizing the vax is immediately attacked and de-platformed. Anyone who cities cures for Covid that don’t include the vax is treated the same.

Does this not concern you?

This doctor has come forward as have others. They have no profit motive like big pharma. He could lose his license and his livelihood.

Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans

The most highly cited physician on the early treatment of COVID-19 has come out with an explosive new video that blows the lid off the medical establishment’s complicity in the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of Americans.

Dr. Peter McCullough said these deaths have been facilitated by a false narrative bent on pushing an all-new, unproven vaccine for a disease that was highly treatable.

He said COVID was a bioweapon and the vaccines represent “phase two” of that bioweapon.

“As this, in a sense, bioterrorism phase one was rolled out, it was really all about keeping the population in fear and in isolation and preparing them to accept the vaccine, which appears to be phase two of a bioterrorism operation,” McCullough said in a June 11 webinar with German attorney Reiner Fuellmich and several other doctors.

He noted:

“Both the respiratory virus and the vaccine delivered to the human body the spike protein, the gain of function target of this bioterrorism research.”
Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans

How do you know this if the cdc is deleting the vaccine deaths?
You guys are so obsessed with VAERS without understanding what it actually is.

Wow.

Stay unvaccinated.

It's a personal choice to get vaccinated. It's your body and you can do whatever you want with it.
LOLOL................I'm pro vax maximus. I got the second shot end of April

I am very anti bullshit though.

You GD libtuds have caused maximum damage with this virus politically. Every GD thing ya fucking said was dead wrong

Came from a bat....JC we said it over a yr ago Fauci was a quack

Plus you guys must know (except for Colon) that anyone who comes out publicly criticizing the vax is immediately attacked and de-platformed. Anyone who cities cures for Covid that don’t include the vax is treated the same.

Does this not concern you?

This doctor has come forward as have others. They have no profit motive like big pharma. He could lose his license and his livelihood.

The most highly cited physician on the early treatment of COVID-19 has come out with an explosive new video that blows the lid off the medical establishment’s complicity in the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of Americans.

Dr. Peter McCullough said these deaths have been facilitated by a false narrative bent on pushing an all-new, unproven vaccine for a disease that was highly treatable.

He said COVID was a bioweapon and the vaccines represent “phase two” of that bioweapon.

“As this, in a sense, bioterrorism phase one was rolled out, it was really all about keeping the population in fear and in isolation and preparing them to accept the vaccine, which appears to be phase two of a bioterrorism operation,” McCullough said in a June 11 webinar with German attorney Reiner Fuellmich and several other doctors.

He noted:

I can write a long post about this, but if this guy wants to make sensational claims, he really needs to show some data.

The medical establishment doesn’t run on claims made during podcasts. It runs on data and evidence.

You know it's your a pox on both your houses ideology.

I'm always amazed at how Canada packed that much fucking stupid into your little mind. It's just crazy. I didn't think that it was possible but YOU have clearly demonstrated it is possible. Good on you.
These people only think of this in a political sense. That is why the sobs did so much damage.

Enough damage to lock up their own loved ones because of TDS. They are so GS dumb how do they breathe

Maybe a few. But the vast, vast majority of people dying are unvaccinated.

Great...the vaccine works on Covid.

Now..hypothetically... let's say in twenty years... 1 in 10 of the people who got the vaccine get bladder cancer.

Was that worth the trade?

A 1:10,000 chance of dying from Covid for the young and healthy vs the unknown future side effects of an experimental vaccine?

It's a simple risk vs benefit analysis. For me...the benefit outweighed the risk. My folks are in their 80s and they need my help. I was willing to risk future side effects because of short term needs.

But if I were 30 and my folks were 50...the calculation would have been completely different and I would have taken the 1 in five thousand risk now, got some antibodies and forgone the unknown risk.

Forum List

Back