Covid delta again.

It isn't saying that they didn't get it. It's saying the symptoms were reduced. You could still be a carrier..
It says it prevented infections.

That means they’re saying that they didn’t get it. Read the methods. They tested participants with PCR as surveillance and didn’t detect COVID. That means they weren’t infected. Not 100% infection, sure, but prevented 90% of infections. You’re wrong.

The people that did get it hard reduced symptoms and reduced viral loads. Reduced viral load could logically mean that they’re less infections as well.

They are literally killing themselves for it.
It blows my mind.
That in itself is pretty amazing, but I look at the fact that it's only about them. They're so conditioned to think only of themselves that a larger picture doesn't even make it into their thought processes.

And not only do they just ignore other people, but they have to know (and dismiss) the fact that we're just begging for untreatable variants when we make so little effort to get on top of this thing.

Look at all these Trumper doctors. Crazy fucks!

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey​

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), conducted a survey of 700 physicians and nearly 60% said they were not “fully vaccinated” against COVID. This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96% of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents. The AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous. The AAPS survey also showed that 54% of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a “significant adverse reaction.” Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80% said “I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,” and 30% said “I already had COVID.”
Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey
The AAPS is a group of fringe whack jobs. No one should take anything they say seriously.

These morons were talking about HIV not causing AIDS like, well into the 90s.

You need to take a step back and listen to the reasons why.

WRONG again asshole.

In Canada, 71% have had at least 1 shot. 54% are fully vaxxed. Where I live, the numbers are over 80% with their first shot.

Our daily cases rates, total infections, and deaths, have fallen right off a cliff since we ramped up vaccinations:

Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are DYING.
Maybe a few. But the vast, vast majority of people dying are unvaccinated.

The only person I’ve seen vaccinated with severe COVID was undergoing chemotherapy for a lymphoma. The vaccine was likely ineffective due to that chemotherapy.

Those are the people we are trying to protect.

You’re an idiot because you failed to include a link in the first OP. You’re also an idiot for blaming a “disgruntled Republican” for closing that thread. Read the rules dip shit. The thread closing has nothing to do with politics.

It wouldn't have anything to do with me exposing you slugs. Of course not. Accept my apology.

Maybe a few. But the vast, vast majority of people dying are unvaccinated.

The only person I’ve seen vaccinated with severe COVID was undergoing chemotherapy for a lymphoma. The vaccine was likely ineffective due to that chemotherapy.

Those are the people we are trying to protect.
Wrong

Forum List

Back