Covid delta again.

I can write a long post about this, but if this guy wants to make sensational claims, he really needs to show some data.

The medical establishment doesn’t run on claims made during podcasts. It runs on data and evidence.
There it is. You ignore all the voices opposing the vax and focus on one person, thinking he’s the only one.

Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.

Thank you for you brilliantly researched advice but the fact remains the statistics are there and no amount of ranting will change that. I hope you feel better with that off your chest.
Now, would you like to refute any of those stats.
Hold on a minute...I thought it was your pet human dark people who weren’t getting Vax’d...are they Republican?
Have you gone public and ridiculed them or do you feel like they’re too stupid to know how to get Vax’d?

Great...the vaccine works on Covid.

Now..hypothetically... let's say in twenty years... 1 in 10 of the people who got the vaccine get bladder cancer.

Was that worth the trade?

A 1:10,000 chance of dying from Covid for the young and healthy vs the unknown future side effects of an experimental vaccine?

It's a simple risk vs benefit analysis. For me...the benefit outweighed the risk. My folks are in their 80s and they need my help. I was willing to risk future side effects because of short term needs.

But if I were 30 and my folks were 50...the calculation would have been completely different and I would have taken the 1 in five thousand risk now, got some antibodies and forgone the unknown risk.
And what if 20 years 1 in 10 people who had COVID get bladder cancer that the vaccine would prevent?

You can have as many hypotheticals as you want. We have to deal with reality.

There it is. You ignore all the voices opposing the vax and focus on one person, thinking he’s the only one
That’s the person you posted. It’s not my fault for “focusing” on him.

I’m not ignoring him. I’m just waiting for the data.

These people only think of this in a political sense. That is why the sobs did so much damage.

Enough damage to lock up their own loved ones because of TDS. They are so GS dumb how do they breathe
Yep. It's all political

It's even more than that. They believe that these studies say more than what they do.
No one ever claimed that, liar. It seems you’ve misunderstood quite a lot.
No. You don't. The person that is lying is you.

Hutch doesn't like me. I haz a sad. He got me right in the fresh out of fucks to give part of my heart. He is just going to go through and down vote everything. That's pretty weak but I understand people that do that are incapable of providing an actual argument.

Yep. It's all political

It's even more than that. They believe that these studies say more than what they do.

No. You don't. The person that is lying is you.
From the beginning the claim with the mRNA vaccines was that they were highly effective at preventing serious illness and death from COVID. Not that they prevented COVID infection. It’s you own fault if you never understood that.

And what if 20 years 1 in 10 people who had COVID get bladder cancer that the vaccine would prevent?

You can have as many hypotheticals as you want. We have to deal with reality.
The reality is there is a known risk that isn't very high versus an unknown risk.

It's a gamble either way. At least with the virus you know the odds are greatly weighted in your favor.

The reality is there is a known risk that isn't very high versus an unknown risk.

It's a gamble either way. At least with the virus you know the odds are greatly weighted in your favor.
There’s unknown risk either way. What is known is that side effects from the virus are minimal compared to the effects of COVID. The odds are greatly weighted in favor of vaccination.

From the beginning the claim with the mRNA vaccines was that they were highly effective at preventing serious illness and death from COVID. Not that they prevented COVID infection.
Even the individual that I was responding to made that claim, hon. It was heavily promoted as such until they started seeing cases of getting it even with vaccinations. Then they needed to revamp.

Even the individual that I was responding to made that claim, hon. It was heavily promoted as such until they started seeing cases of getting it even with vaccinations. Then they needed to revamp.
You’re just simply either not being truthful or you believed that was the case. It was not. Several subsequent studies have shown that it may be effective at preventing infection but not entirely.

There’s unknown risk either way. What is known is that side effects from the virus are minimal compared to the effects of COVID. The odds are greatly weighted in favor of vaccination.
Did you mean to say vaccine instead of virus here?

Or am I reading this wrong...

COVID destroyed normal. We have a chance to end the pandemic, but it requires more people to cooperate.

We had a chance to end it by letting it go through the population. But, we started injecting people DURING a pandemic. Anytime a virus faces pressure it will adapt and change. That's what we're seeing right now. We'd have a chance if the injections stopped.

Forum List

Back