Covid 'hate crimes' against Asian Americans on rise

So let's see...2,800 incidents, of which more than 70% were verbal...in a country with almost 350 million inhabitants.

Not all incidents are reported.

Asian Americans are reporting an increase in racial intimidation and harassment. Not necessarily a crime, but an indicator of increased tension

And on the other hand, many reported incidents are bullshit.

Typical denial from Conservatives

I don’t like it so I will claim they are making it up

No, I've just noticed a lot of reported incidents of wacist violence or harassment over the past few years, have turned out to be bullshit from lib zealots.

Are we supposed to ignore that for some reason? And if so, what reason is that?

So let's see...2,800 incidents, of which more than 70% were verbal...in a country with almost 350 million inhabitants.

Asian Americans are reporting an increase in racial intimidation and harassment. Not necessarily a crime, but an indicator of increased tension

No, the media is reporting it, for all we know the rates haven't changed it's just the media paying attention to what was already happening.

And they are usually ignoring a critical fact that much of this isn't done by whites.

Who would have thought that stigmatising one group of society would lead to violence and murder. Trump is possibly too stupid to understand this but there should have been an adult in the room to steer him away from this madness. He isnt the only one at fault. All of those media fox types,all of those wanabees whining on about kung flu and the wuhan virus are to blame as well.
All the brain dead posters on this site can have a share of it as well. The US has a proud history of attacking minorities so this was no shock.
Im not saying that trump is hitler but he uses shit out of hitlers big book of nazi tactics.
Oh boy, the Marxists have their eyes set on Asians. They have been too successful and shatter their fake narrative that Americans are racist. So now begins the Marxist campaign of identity politics to turn Asians into bitter losers, all based on lies of course.

No, I've just noticed a lot of reported incidents of wacist violence or harassment over the past few years, have turned out to be bullshit from lib zealots.

You mock any racist attack as “wasist “
Shows what an asshole you are

No, the media is reporting it, for all we know the rates haven't changed it's just the media paying attention to what was already happening.

And they are usually ignoring a critical fact that much of this isn't done by whites.
Ask the people who are reporting harassment.
You can either believe them or the conservative denial crowd

Ask the people who are reporting harassment.
You can either believe them or the conservative denial crowd

What reports of harassment? All i see is general reporting on this being a thing, with few details.

Who would have thought that stigmatising one group of society would lead to violence and murder. Trump is possibly too stupid to understand this but there should have been an adult in the room to steer him away from this madness. He isnt the only one at fault. All of those media fox types,all of those wanabees whining on about kung flu and the wuhan virus are to blame as well.
All the brain dead posters on this site can have a share of it as well. The US has a proud history of attacking minorities so this was no shock.
Im not saying that trump is hitler but he uses shit out of hitlers big book of nazi tactics.

Oops, instead of embracing your Marxist lies, Asians embrace the Second Amendment:

No one knows why these broads in Deep Blue Georgia got whacked anyhow. No one is talking yet. Was it a organized crime thing like Furio on the Sopranos? Maybe the man was a Vietnam , Korea or WW2 veteran who still had a grudge from the war? Maybe Mr. Long was misnamed, and suffers from Small Penis Syndrome which is known to cause unexplained anger.

You mock any racist attack as “wasist “
Shows what an asshole you are

Nope. Not any ACTUAL, racist attacks, just the ones that are not based in any real evidence.

YOu know like Jessie Smollett, or the Talladega Noose Incident.

Those people, those accusations, others like them, deserve to be mocked with baby talk.

And to be clear, specifically RETARDED baby talk.

YOu are all a bunch of retarded babies. That is the way you think and the way you talk, when you cry "wacism".

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Much like attacking the Sikhs after 9-11, Koreans, Vietnamese, and Japanese Americans are suffering from the China virus and Kung Flu epitaphs.

I love the uneducated.

Much like attacking the Sikhs after 9-11, Koreans, Vietnamese, and Japanese Americans are suffering from the China virus and Kung Flu epitaphs.

I love the uneducated.

The numbers are tiny considering the size of this country. The vast majority of Americans are quite capable of making the distinction between the Chinese Government and the chinese american he passes on the street.

That you want to let our society and discourse be dictated by the fringe, is not a reasonable idea.

The numbers are tiny considering the size of this country. The vast majority of Americans are quite capable of making the distinction between the Chinese Government and the chinese american he passes on the street.

That you want to let our society and discourse be dictated by the fringe, is not a reasonable idea.
Any number above zero is too large.

This thread is about pretending that America or conservatives or Trump supporters are bad people because of the actions of a very small number of assholes.

That is dishonest, and divisive and harmful to the nation as a whole and to many individuals who have been or will be canceled based on that false perception.

This thread is about pretending that America or conservatives or Trump supporters are bad people because of the actions of a very small number of assholes.

That is dishonest, and divisive and harmful to the nation as a whole and to many individuals who have been or will be canceled based on that false perception.
I'm not pretending.

Don't beat up, nor disparage Asian-Americans on social media, and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Forum List

Back