Covid vaccine researcher shares her findings.

Perhaps badger2 can help shed some light here with her findings on the vaccines that this doctor in the interview has been checking.

From what I've been reading Sinovac is as deadly as the others and has been banned by a few countries.

Another doctor who was interviewed has been correlating lot numbers of the different vaccines with cases of deaths and her finding are some lot numbers have more deaths than others seen in thirteen states.

Hot lots.

RWNJ conspiracy theories from YouTube aren't evidence of anything except the gullibility of a certain segment of the population.

Colorado intelligence is stumped because their stats experts can’t find weather correlations. But the best one is there in the second video, because it is a collective ethnic genome that was vaccinated with ‘hot batch’ in Puerto Rico in Jan Feb and Mar. The bats that harbor coronaviruses may mate in the Fall, though sequester the sperm until Spring when conception proceeds, gestation proceeds. So Colorado is close, but does not know enough about the biology of the communist virus host. Because there were no whole viruses in the vaccines in comparison to whole viruses in bat hosts, monkey/human adenoviruses and mRNA may not be presenting a sufficiently complete image to (some) human immune systems.

Rhinolophus bats in California and Brazil are the two nearest populations to Puerto Rico and its seasonal weather effects on the host, vaccinated or unvaccinated hosts..

We’ll take a closer look at the OP, though this is disturbing: increased potential for breast cancer in the P.1 Brazil Gamma Variant. Some will recall that we caught the CDC changing their published P.1 mutation from K417N/T to K417T, thereby removing the N (asparagine). But asparagine is the glycosylation link to breast cancer potential:

Just posted on Flutrackers:

Oct 2021 Taiwan-U. of Massachusetts / Gamma Variant P.1 Brazil Hyperglycosylation / Breast Cancer
’....variant contains two additional NXT/S glycosylation motifs on the S protein....more significant epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) potential.’

With the vaсcine continuously producing spike proteins in humans, a serious situation presents itself in South America: there is a Rhinolophus bat endemic to Brazil. This means that the genus that can formidably harbor and mutate coronaviruses in the wild and in the lab is already in place in that South American country.
CDC’s removal of N from position 417 of the P.1 variant is a breast cancer link to positions 20-22 of the Gamma variant spike. Report shows:

20-22:
wt (wild type) TRT
Alpha TRT
Beta. TRT
Gamma. NRT

That Gamma N yields more EMT potential, more cancer potential. The report shows all Ns for Gamma variant, and therefore these can be compared with viruses from China such as RsSHC014 that was manipulated in Baric’s lab.

LOTS of states are filing suit against Biden Regime against this mandate.
1636826193305.png

~S~

The obvious thing to do to increase yellow states is to count how many N’s being generated by mRNA vaccines and their correlative locations on the SARS-CoV-2 spike. We can thus compare with many N’s spread across the nidovirus genome. We even see resonance with the Nam Dinh nidovirus of mosquitoes (Vietnam) and Chinese minks. Whatever happened to the Kissimee ferret?

N’s Matter

We’ll be looking closer at the virus Ralph Baric manipulated in the lab, but here, Baric co-authors a report on the development of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine. For vaccine development, parts of the spike had to be stabilized, and note the stabilization for EMT by the N of the P.1 Brazil variant mentioned earlier:

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine
’two proline substitutions of the central helix and heptad repeat I that effectively stabilized MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV and HCoV-HKU1 S proteins in the prefusion conformation.’

When we go to the sequence for SARS-CoV-2 heptad repeat I (Uniprot), we see that it is from positions 920 to 970. Position 919 is an N. Position 969 is an N.

I really believe they know the damage these vaccines are causing and their only recourse now is to get as many people to inject the poison as possible so there's really no way to be accountable to so many people. Also, if you have "bought in" to something you're much more likely to make excuses for the product and yourself for taking bad product.
Those who took the jab before the bulk of the information about the real dangers came out are either terrified or in complete denial.

That's a treatment, not a vaccine. And treating the vaccine is exactly where our priorities should lie. The vaccines don't work
Are you on the right-wing? Why do you claim what you do? Only right-wingers are immoral enough and unethical to deny or disparage any "gospel Truths".

Why Leftist media narratives blow up.

They manipulate the info, misinform and mislead the public to win. When they're shown to BE liars, their adoring meatheads continue to spread the falsehoods.

Are you on the right-wing? Why do you claim what you do? Only right-wingers are immoral enough and unethical to deny or disparage any "gospel Truths".

I don't consider myself to be a part of any "wing" but I do know that I'm definitely not on any wing you're on.

I don't consider myself to be a part of any "wing" but I do know that I'm definitely not on any wing you're on.
Trust facilitates fraud
Those holes were not spotted by your typical train inspectors. Rather, they were detected by volunteer scientists spending unpaid time to scrutinize data sets and pick up what would politely be called “inconsistencies.” Patients who had died before the trial to test ivermectin began. Hospitals that were claimed to have participated but which stated they had no record of the study. Data that looked to have been copied and pasted multiple times from one patient to the next. The smell of fraud is hard to ignore when you have the nose for it.

Forum List

Back