Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Toldja.

Difference between a conspiracy and reality?

6-18 months.

“Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.

Researchers from The Netherlands analysed data from 47 Western countries and discovered there had been more than three million excess deaths since 2020, with the trend continuing despite the rollout of vaccines and containment measures.
They said the "unprecedented" figures "raised serious concerns" and called on governments to fully investigate the underlying causes, including possible vaccine harms.”

When I was younger and lived in a civilized world, everyone would be scrambling to determine what was going on and why the virus appeared in the first place.

But alas.

“Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.

Well, that is about as definitive as it comes.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Well, that is about as definitive as it comes.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

We all know they are.

Thus one of the jabs has already been removed from the market for being unsafe.

Do you have that time bomb running loose in your body?

Tick
Tick
Tick

We all know they are.

Dude, you know a lot of things that are pure bull shit...this is one of them

Do you have that time bomb running loose in your body?

Never been healthier...turn 60 soon and I weigh less than I did at 50, have higher muscle mass and less body fat.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Here's a good theory.
During the height of COVID, people avoided hospitals. People avoided operations, and delayed medical treatments. This would of course mean that cancers which normally would have been caught early, were delayed until they metastasized into more deadly stages, Other diseases similarly were neglected at the peril of the patients who didn't get treated during the diseases early stages.

One would only expect a spike in cancers, and organ damage, due to delayed screening and delayed treatments.

Dude, you know a lot of things that are pure bull shit...this is one of them

Never been healthier...turn 60 soon and I weigh less than I did at 50, have higher muscle mass and less body fat.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Apparently you don't understand the concept of "died suddenly." A "healthy" 60 years old, muscle mass, and body fat mean nothing when your arteries are filling up with clots.

You probably don't want to see what's going on inside your body right now.

^^Science denier

words such as study, research, experts, Public Health

your shtick is getting old

Difference between a conspiracy and reality?
Can you agree that there were excess DEATHS due to COVID?

1). Some People that took the vaccine unfortunately still passed from COVID.
2). Some People that refused the vaccine unfortunately still passed from COVID.

JFC, everybody that DIED from COVID fits 1) or 2).

You fucking Right Wing Clowns are severely retarded and just create NEW Conspiracy Theories. <<<< Idiots.

I sincerely hope that all of you who participated in the largest experimental vaccine trial in the history of the world will not have long term maladies associated with it. That is all.

Me too!

But that's wishful thinking.....the damage that has been done by the poison jab ....and the damage that will continue to be done by it is immeasurable.

I sincerely hope that all of you who participated in the largest experimental vaccine trial in the history of the world will not have long term maladies associated with it. That is all.

Even more pathetic is the fact that so many people were given the once in a lifetime opportunity to reject government control over them, as well as peer pressure. And in doi9ng so, they allowed themselves to be injected with an unknown, untested substance

They were given the chance to exercise their personal liberty and say "My body...my choice", and they fucking failed. In other words, it was not their body, it was not their choice.

Jabbie are you ok? :laughing0301:

1717641814008.png

Here's a good theory.
During the height of COVID, people avoided hospitals. People avoided operations, and delayed medical treatments. This would of course mean that cancers which normally would have been caught early, were delayed until they metastasized into more deadly stages, Other diseases similarly were neglected at the peril of the patients who didn't get treated during the diseases early stages.

One would only expect a spike in cancers, and organ damage, due to delayed screening and delayed treatments.

Avoided, and not allowed are two completely different things.

They were being turned away. 🤦‍♂️

Toldja.

Difference between a conspiracy and

When I was younger and lived in a civilized world, everyone would be scrambling to determine what was going on and why the virus appeared in the first place.

But alas.
Their figures are delibertely conservative . Understandably .

But trillions of money is involved, let alone the other matters relating to responsibility and culpability .

It takes time for Gullibles and Deniers to wake up and more so because of the number of active and indirect Deep State workers involved .

Several million, once you get down to the worker ants -- starting with politicians , doctors , investors and then the bureaucrats.

Apparently you don't understand the concept of "died suddenly." A "healthy" 60 years old, muscle mass, and body fat mean nothing when your arteries are filling up with clots.

Far greater chance I will get hit by a car while out running or die in plane crash while travelling.

You people and your fear mongering are barking up the wrong tree.

Even more pathetic is the fact that so many people were given the once in a lifetime opportunity to reject government control over them, as well as peer pressure. And in doi9ng so, they allowed themselves to be injected with an unknown, untested substance

They were given the chance to exercise their personal liberty and say "My body...my choice", and they fucking failed. In other words, it was not their body, it was not their choice.

It was our choice. I got the shot at the recommendation of a medical professional whom I trust with my life. She spent most of 2020 and 2021 treating COVID patients in a negative pressure COVID ward. I have COPD, and while I have it well under control due to exercise she saw what COVID did to people with lung issues like Asthma or COPD.

I choose to get the vaccine and I am glad I did.

You people and your stupid fear mongering are meaningless to me.

Can you agree that there were excess DEATHS due to COVID?

1). Some People that took the vaccine unfortunately still passed from COVID.
2). Some People that refused the vaccine unfortunately still passed from COVID.

JFC, everybody that DIED from COVID fits 1) or 2).

You fucking Right Wing Clowns are severely retarded and just create NEW Conspiracy Theories. <<<< Idiots.
uh no.
Scientific data is showing a completely different story

Nearly 1,170,000 people have died from COVID-19 in the United States according to official federal counts, but multiple excess mortality studies suggest that these totals are vastly undercounted. While excess mortality provides an estimation of deaths that likely would not have occurred under normal, non-pandemic conditions, there is still little evidence into whether the SARS-CoV-2 virus contributed to these additional deaths, or whether these deaths were caused by other factors such as healthcare disruptions or socioeconomic challenges.

It was our choice. I got the shot at the recommendation of a medical professional whom I trust with my life. She spent most of 2020 and 2021 treating COVID patients in a negative pressure COVID ward. I have COPD, and while I have it well under control due to exercise she saw what COVID did to people with lung issues like Asthma or COPD.

I choose to get the vaccine and I am glad I did.

You people and your stupid fear mongering are meaningless to me.
nod your head and acknowledge the injection will not stop you from getting nor spreading covid-19
nod your head and acknowledge Joe Biden lied to the American people
nod your head and acknowledge Joe Biden is a dictator and mandated the injection
nod your head and acknowledge this was an experiment on control

nod your head and acknowledge the injection will not stop you from getting nor spreading covid-19

true, but like the flu shot it made the symptoms less severe if you did get COVID after the shot

nod your head and acknowledge Joe Biden lied to the American people

Of course he did, he is a politician.

nod your head and acknowledged Joe Biden is a dictator and mandated the injection

I am 100% against Govt mandates for the vaccine. I was very vocal about that on here.

nod your head and acknowledged this was an experiment on control

just stupid CT shit. I do not play that game.

I know on thing for sure, when it comes to running, you a spectator

wrong as usual. I have been a runner since I was in the 6th grade. I will soon hit my 50 year mark as a runner. Not as quick or able to go long as I used to, but I still get out there 2 to 3 times a week and do it. I have been tracking my miles ran since middle school and have ran enough to cover have made it around the equator a bit more than 3 times.

Forum List

Back