Covington Kid Nick Sandmann Sues NBC/MSNBC for $275 Million

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Punch them back twice as hard.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

One point that will be made is that the Propaganda Press tried to lie Sandmann into a position where he would have had no future. None. He would have been lucky to get a job flipping hamburgers, and would never have the chance to rise above that. It's only just that the retribution inflict similar damage.

Too bad he is a nobody.
the only nobody is you and your jedi masters,,,

Too bad he is a nobody.

Actually, because the teenager is anonymous, a "nobody" as you say, is why the Lame Stream Media is going to be taken to the Freaking Cleaners. Just like they were with the guy who they unjustly accused of the Olympic bombing in Atlanta.

That guy was a "nobody" too.

Its a lot easier and more legal to make up trash about public figures like The Donald- than it is about a child in Kentucky.

Rotsa ruck with this grandstanding shit. :rofl:

I put out the challenge here, back in mid-January, for anyone anywhere to come up with an example of any media outlet committing libel.

After let's see three and a half months we have a total of ...........

Zero.

One thing you have to understand about the legal system. Attention-whore attorneys can and will file frivolous suits for no other purpose than paid propaganda. It only works on the gullible. Basically a very expensive way to publicly say "I got caught being an asshole and I'm butthurt about it".

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.
you are aware he did nothing wrong????

your jedi sense should have told you that,,,

You are aware that (in this case) NBC did nothing wrong?

Prove they did. Document these, as the link puts it, "false accusations". Show 'em to us.

Cue crickets.

Too bad he is a nobody.

MSNBC tried to make sure of that. Fuck them. They tried to take down a minor and paint him as a bigot or racist. They not only did not do their research, but went above and beyond to paint the picture they wanted.
MSNBC is a nobody... they should pay. They should all go bankrupt. they are not a news organization

One thing you have to understand about the legal system. Attention-whore attorneys can and will file frivolous suits for no other purpose than paid propaganda. It only works on the gullible.

Sure, Liberal attorney Mike Avenatti did that and his client has to pay President Trump's legal bills.

But this situation wasn't even a news story, and the media insisted on libeling this young boy, threatening to ruin his life and kill his family over acting politely.

Libs have failed to say what they think that the Covington boys should have done when confronted by the Black Congressional Israelites and phony Indian chief who got in on the fun. And further , how would they know what to do? They don't have fools like Israelites and goofy indian activists

He is a nobody. He needs to be put across someone's knee and given a big spanking. Privileged kids make me ill.

Prove they did.

Cue crickets.
thats what the law suit it for,,,other than that we do know they lied,,,

Nice crickets.

You'll need something a little more tangible than "we do know". Without that, no we don't.

One thing you have to understand about the legal system. Attention-whore attorneys can and will file frivolous suits for no other purpose than paid propaganda. It only works on the gullible.

Sure, Liberal attorney Mike Avenatti did that and his client has to pay President Trump's legal bills.

But this situation wasn't even a news story, and the media insisted on libeling this young boy, threatening to ruin his life and kill his family over acting politely.

You can fantasize that or anything else all you like. What you can't do is prove it.

Case closed.

Prove they did.

Cue crickets.

Nice crickets.

You'll need something a little more tangible than "we do know". Without that, no we don't.

again,,,thats what the law suit is for,,,,

and what do you have to say they did nothing wrong???

Prove they did.

Cue crickets.

Nice crickets.

again,,,thats what the law suit is for,,,,

and what do you have to say they did nothing wrong???

I don't have the burden of proof. You do. That's why I put out this challenge, umpteen weeks ago.

And you can't do it. Nobody seems to be able to, given three and a half months to find ---- anything.

So again -------- case closed.

Forum List

Back