Covington Kids Should Sue Facebook and Twitter

Cool. I’ll post everything, including your name and address on my website as the trial progresses.
How sad these conservative republicans have become....so sad and desperate and shrill.....:71:
Says the freak cheering death threats for children.
Never did that. If they do things that earn them death threats, they should probably change what they do.

Pretty pathetic that you can't just say "sending death threats to kids isn't right, even if they did do something wrong" which these kids did not.
Sending death threats is wrong. There. Now would you like to re-enter the real world and teach kids not to be assholes?
Still parroting the lies your masters Fed you.

See you in court, snowflake
Cool. I’ll post everything, including your name and address on my website as the trial progresses.
How sad these conservative republicans have become....so sad and desperate and shrill.....:71:
Poor conservative republicans. Of course I do not condemn any death threats to ANYONE, child or adult and have said that many times. But, unfortunately, that is the nature of social media today.......doesn't make it right tho, does it?
We know you don’t condemn death threats to children.
Lol this PC police over here

See you in court, snowflake
Poor conservative republicans. Of course I do not condemn any death threats to ANYONE, child or adult and have said that many times. But, unfortunately, that is the nature of social media today.......doesn't make it right tho, does it?
Wanna bet?

Wanna bet?
I’ll threaten him, then you condemn me so we can prove you defend children

Wanna bet?
I’ll threaten him, then you condemn me so we can prove you defend children
I've already done it.....but some conservative republicans cannot help but parrot their own orange master.

“I believe the kids at Covington Catholic High should sue the social network giants Facebook and Twitter for publishing death threats and the like.

Call it the Revenge of Info Wars, Milo Yiannopoulos and all conservatives.

You see, by censoring conservative tweets on Facebook and Twitter, these multi-national corporations became publishers and not impartial web platforms -- especially since death threats are against their rules but they allowed these tweets anyway.

You allow them, you own them.

The kids at Covington Catholic High went from the Cincinnati area to Washington to protest abortion. At the Lincoln Memorial, Nathan Phillips and others confronted them.

The New York Times and other Fake News operations libeled them by portraying them as rich white kids mocking an ancient Indian veteran. The opposite was true.

The outrage conformists attacked the boys on Facebook and Twitter.”

Don Surber: Covington kids should sue Twitter

Dead on. Facebook and Twitter took political sides, voiding their protection.
The Covington deplorables will not be able to repeal the 1st amendment, little snowflake :itsok:

The 1st Amendment doesn't protect death threats, bub.

“I believe the kids at Covington Catholic High should sue the social network giants Facebook and Twitter for publishing death threats and the like.

You see, by censoring conservative tweets on Facebook and Twitter, these multi-national corporations became publishers and not impartial web platforms -- especially since death threats are against their rules but they allowed these tweets anyway.

The kids at Covington Catholic High went from the Cincinnati area to Washington to protest abortion. At the Lincoln Memorial, Nathan Phillips and others confronted them.

The New York Times and other Fake News operations libeled them by portraying them as rich white kids mocking an ancient Indian veteran. The opposite was true.

The Covington deplorables will not be able to repeal the 1st amendment, little snowflake :itsok:

There weren’t any, snowflake :itsok:

You are a liar, but a persistent one.

As mentioned they are

Lawyer For Covington Catholic HS Families Threatens Lawsuits Against Media Unless They Retract False Stories

Well, goodluck with ALLL that!!

0b7f35e03fad72c731c11b31f0fb9af7.jpg

lmfao

The luck worked awwwwwwww such a shame for those DUSTY WHITE CRACKERS isn't it.
Lawyer For Covington Catholic HS Families Threatens Lawsuits Against Media Unless They Retract False Stories

Perhaps Face Book and Twitter should be thanked instead of sued. If it wasn't for them social media online areas, the threatened people would not have the heads up that they now have.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Liar.

There have been death threats, local officials say, and fears that large demonstrations could descend on Covington Catholic High School, upending life around this town of 40,000 just south of Cincinnati.

In light of security concerns, Covington Catholic shut down Tuesday, what should have been the first day of classes since a video of students in a face-off with Native American protesters and Black Israelites at the Lincoln Memorial went viral over the weekend. Police cars with flashing lights blocked the entrance to its sprawling campus, as news crews gathered in an adjoining parking lot.

The incident “has already permanently altered the lives of many people,” the diocese said in a statement Tuesday, noting that an independent, third-party investigation into the Lincoln Memorial incident will begin this week.

Death threats and protests: Kentucky town reels from fallout over Lincoln Memorial face-off

Slander is not protected by the Constitution, freak. You freaks get sexual kicks by making children suffer.
That sounds like slander. I’m going to sue you now. Let me PM the mods for your details.
You’re on. Love to show you and why you attack children in a public court.

Really....after the way you and yours attacked the Parkland kids, smeared them and photo shopped images, when pundits trashed them publically....and you said they deserved it?

Now it is not ok to attack children cause they be your side?

What a joke you guys are.

Frankly the whole situation is overblown in the media, the kids should have never been targeted in that way, but your hypocrisy is the worst.

Welcome to the world of rampant dishonest out of control viral media. Kids these days don’t stand a chance.

Forum List

Back