🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cowardly Executioner 'The Bulldozer' Captured

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
The cowardly obese "Bulldozer" who has cut off the hands and feet of children, as well as beheading God knows how many people, has been captured allegedly by the Syrian army.

Flattened! Terrifying 20st ISIS executioner dubbed The Bulldozer is 'captured' by the Syrian army and dumped half-naked in the back of a truck
  • Obese jihadi was member of terror group's so-called Chopping Committee
  • Footage appears to show militant after he was captured by Syrian forces
  • He is seen topless and grimacing with hands tied behind his back in truck
  • Masked militant has beheaded dozens of prisoners with three-foot sword
  • See more of the latest Islamic State news at www.dailymail.co.uk/isis
By SIMON TOMLINSON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:10, 1 June 2016 | UPDATED: 18:28, 1 June 2016

This dramatic footage appears to show the 20-stone ISIS executioner dubbed The Bulldozer being captured by the Syrian army.

The obese extremist, a member of the terror group's so-called Chopping Committee, is seen lying half-naked in the back of a truck with his hands tied behind his back.

Crowds gather round to take pictures of the hulking jihadi, who appears to be grimacing, before he is driven off by Syrian Armed Forces in the footage posted online by Syrian sources.

Scroll down for video

34D2B6AE00000578-3620037-image-a-1_1464793331423.jpg

+8
Dramatic footage appears to show the 20-stone ISIS executioner dubbed the Bulldozer being captured in Syria.

Flattened! 20st ISIS executioner dubbed The Bulldozer is 'captured'

The barbarians!!! Why don't they embrace civilization and employ drones!!!

The cowardly obese "Bulldozer" who has cut off the hands and feet of children, as well as beheading God knows how many people, has been captured allegedly by the Syrian army.

Flattened! Terrifying 20st ISIS executioner dubbed The Bulldozer is 'captured' by the Syrian army and dumped half-naked in the back of a truck

This dramatic footage appears to show the 20-stone ISIS executioner dubbed The Bulldozer being captured by the Syrian army.

The obese extremist, a member of the terror group's so-called Chopping Committee, is seen lying half-naked in the back of a truck with his hands tied behind his back.

Crowds gather round to take pictures of the hulking jihadi, who appears to be grimacing, before he is driven off by Syrian Armed Forces in the footage posted online by Syrian sources.

Scroll down for video

+8
Dramatic footage appears to show the 20-stone ISIS executioner dubbed the Bulldozer being captured in Syria.

You know you think I am joking but I am not and what I hope the Syrian Government does it put the savage in a cage in the middle of a town square while hanging him upside down and allowing the people to press a button that will shock the bastard, and do this for thirty days, and then on the thirty-first day up the juice to the point it fries him on the first press of the button...

Also cut his eyelids so he can never sleep and make him watch the Tanya Harding sex tape while listening to Tarzan Boy song 24\7...

I believe in torturing those like him before sending him off to his hell of a paradise...

Hope they execute the fat fuck, but no beheading by sword or sawing with a knife. Instead, I'd suggest what they did to that poor Jordanian pilot. Douse him in gas and slow roast him, but only after he's first splashed with pig's blood.

Scroll down for video

+8

You know you think I am joking but I am not and what I hope the Syrian Government does it put the savage in a cage in the middle of a town square while hanging him upside down and allowing the people to press a button that will shock the bastard, and do this for thirty days, and then on the thirty-first day up the juice to the point it fries him on the first press of the button...

Also cut his eyelids so he can never sleep and make him watch the Tanya Harding sex tape while listening to Tarzan Boy song 24\7...

I believe in torturing those like him before sending him off to his hell of a paradise...

:disbelief:Shitfire! I was just thinking waterboard.....

Hope they execute the fat fuck, but no beheading by sword or sawing with a knife. Instead, I'd suggest what they did to that poor Jordanian pilot. Douse him in gas and slow roast him, but only after he's first splashed with pig's blood.

I agree.

Slow roast that bastard but make sure to chop of his hands and feet before you douse that POS with gas.

I agree.

Slow roast that bastard but make sure to chop of his hands and feet before you douse that POS with gas.

Carolina barbecue...vinagar based....slow cooked.

Captured? Syrians want to hire him? Not like he will go to court, just shoot him. One more of so many the syrian forces have killed. In his case it would be justified.

Forum List

Back