Cowards Run Away As Elk Attacks Woman

... The founder of my Karate system (GoJuRyu) killed a TIGER. Mas Oyama, another legendary figure in the Karate world killed several BULLS. ......

You know those are just stories, right champ?

Poor drizzlin shit....you folks notice he'd never challenge to meet me in a ring or mat....just anonymous snipes like the frightened, scrawny old gimp he's always been.

... The founder of my Karate system (GoJuRyu) killed a TIGER. Mas Oyama, another legendary figure in the Karate world killed several BULLS. ......

Poor drizzlin shit....you folks notice he'd never challenge to meet me in a ring or mat....just anonymous snipes like the frightened, scrawny old gimp he's always been.

Well... it's a message board. Challenges like that are a lil tough.

If I thought it was a feasible idea, I'd challenge folks to get their asses over here and do my dishes.

n 1953 Oyama opened his own karate dojo, named Oyama Dojo (form of Gōjū-ryū), in Tokyo but continued to travel around Japan and the world giving martial arts demonstrations, which included knocking live bulls unconscious with his bare hands (sometimes grabbing them by the horn, and snapping the horn off).[8]

oyama_bull.jpg

Now limp off and shut your mouth, gimp.

... he'd never challenge to meet me in a ring or mat.......

:lmao:

"or mat"? :lol:

You just keep getting funnier, champ.

Translated: "I can barely lift my scrawny ass into a bath tub...which is why I stink and am called Unkotare..ie drizzling shit. This guy would snap me like a twig....hmmm....maybe I should let him kill me and get out of this hellish life. "

n 1953 Oyama opened his own karate dojo, named Oyama Dojo (form of Gōjū-ryū), in Tokyo but continued to travel around Japan and the world giving martial arts demonstrations, which included knocking live bulls unconscious with his bare hands (sometimes grabbing them by the horn, and snapping the horn off).[8]

oyama_bull.jpg

Now limp off and shut your mouth, gimp.

That really is some fucked up shit.

oyama_bull.jpg

You can't be this gullible, champ. Want to buy a bridge? It's well known that crap was Barnum-esque showmanship. You're a sucker.

... he'd never challenge to meet me in a ring or mat.......

"or mat"? :lol:

You just keep getting funnier, champ.

Translated: "I can barely lift my scrawny ass into a bath tub...which is why I stink and am called Unkotare..ie drizzling shit. This guy would snap me like a twig....hmmm....maybe I should let him kill me and get out of this hellish life. "

You think you’ve spent a lot of time on the mat, champ? :lol:

You don’t know how funny you really are, story boy.

Well... it's a message board. Challenges like that are a lil tough.

And very pathetic. If story boy is as old as his many claims would make him, there is really no explanation for his acting out like a frightened, overcompensating 13 year old.

The lesson: Don’t screw around with wild animals, and don’t post a bunch of silly BS and then act like a whiny bitch when no one buys it.

Let’s see...claims to have served in Vietnam, which would make him at least mid to late 60s, running around crying “fight me, damn you!” at everyone who scoffs at his bad screenplay stories...

Yeah, no, not buying any of it.

It is not hard to scare elk away.
Have had to do it many times.
I lived on a trail elk migrated on, between preserves.
They hate loud noises like clapping hands or yelling.
Putting your hands up in to the air makes you appear much larger and they back off.
Moving fast to the side, as if to get behind them makes they very afraid.
Do not move towards or away from them, and if you do not want to confront them, do not make eye contact.
Use cover, like go behind trees.

I agree with all this but no eye-contact.....stare right at em, mad dog the shit out of them...they'll run if you give them an exit.

Let’s see...claims to have served in Vietnam, which would make him at least mid to late 60s, running around crying “fight me, damn you!” at everyone who scoffs at his bad screenplay stories...

I'm 72 ya little bitch....ask Hossfly about me....he's 75 and the two of us could whip any two mofos here...ground you out like a cigarette butt....wanna bet, punk?

Fuck that! She’s on her own lol you see them swords on his head?

I'm 72 ya little bitch....ask Hossfly about me....he's 75 and the two of us could whip any two mofos here...ground you out like a cigarette butt....wanna bet, punk?
Uktooon is a coward always talk shit but won’t meet up in person.

Forum List

Back