Cowards Run Away As Elk Attacks Woman

Listen hot pile of steaming jap shit lol
You work in Boston I live here let’s have a chit chat! Like two grown men. How’s that sound steamy shit lol

His next move will be to report you for "threatening" him.....he's done it twice to me in the past. The venal little bitch is our Ernest T. Bass.....throws rocks and runs away giggling. My bet is he? was born without genitals or legs and pulls himself around on a little cart like a pit-geek.

oh, that’s a dilly! Bet you laughed your wooden teeth clean out your head with that one!

:lol:

We’ve got a snot-nosed illiterate little dishrag punk and Generalissimo Geritol trying so hard to fabricate some self-esteem by playing tough guy on the internet and only (of course) making ever greater fools of themselves. Too funny.

:lol:

Lol why would I be embarrassed? ....l

Because you got your illiterate ass kicked around by at least half a dozen people on several threads, dumbass.
I see you attacking my views and opinion that makes you A fascist.. I’m
Enjoying watching you fall apart lol

More words you don’t understand.
You work in Boston I live here let’s have a chit chat! Like two grown men. ....l

:lmao:

Who told you that you were a grown man, little boy? Too funny.
The fact you come say it to my face lol

Because you got your illiterate ass kicked around by at least half a dozen people on several threads, dumbass.

You work in Boston I live here let’s have a chit chat! Like two grown men. ....l

I’ve already explained to you why your transparent little tough guy bit fails, dumbass.

I’ve already explained to you why your transparent little tough guy bit fails, dumbass.
I take that as a no. Ok coward

I take that as a no. Ok coward

Do you feel tough now, little boy? :lmao:

When I was twelve I was given a 303 for Christmas.
The local elk season was open. I went out on boxing day by myself to look for an elk. There was a late rut because of the mild winter still happening.
About three miles from our ranch I sat against a large tree to have my lunch.
I'm eating a sandwich and I hear loud breathing noises from the other side of the tree.
My gun was loaded on safety leaning against the tree.
I slowly looked up and a bull elk was snorting and cup fulls of spit was coming out of this mouth. His eyes were bright red.
I slipped off the safety and very slowly lifted my gun under his chin and pressed the trigger. The elk went down immediately.
I gutted it as I had seen done a dozen times and took the heart back to the ranch.
Within a few hours most of my six uncles had done the butchering and taken the meat to hang for forty days.
Pretty tasty elk.
Elk are as dangerous as cape buffalo when the rut is on.

No problem. Free Willy could just give the animal a geriatric judo chop! and it would be all over.

When I was twelve I was given a 303 for Christmas.
The local elk season was open. I went out on boxing day by myself to look for an elk. There was a late rut because of the mild winter still happening.
About three miles from our ranch I sat against a large tree to have my lunch.
I'm eating a sandwich and I hear loud breathing noises from the other side of the tree.
My gun was loaded on safety leaning against the tree.
I slowly looked up and a bull elk was snorting and cup fulls of spit was coming out of this mouth. His eyes were bright red.
I slipped off the safety and very slowly lifted my gun under his chin and pressed the trigger. The elk went down immediately.
I gutted it as I had seen done a dozen times and took the heart back to the ranch.
Within a few hours most of my six uncles had done the butchering and taken the meat to hang for forty days.
Pretty tasty elk.
Elk are as dangerous as cape buffalo when the rut is on.

He's a killer, I tell you, a killer!!!

upload_2019-9-30_16-30-45.jpeg

Well...a little bit about me. I was a Navy frogman during the first world war...I was personally responsible for the sinking of the Bismark. After the war I grew tired of death (I have killed 68 men, not including Mexicans and Indians) and went into private life where I invented both hot dogs AND ice cream. Though the wealth was nice (purchased 50% of Borneo) I found that the spiritual aspects of my life were lacking. So I sold my interests to my partners Oscar Meyer and Bob Breyer, donated the proceeds to the development of the Disco genre, and moved to Tibet.
I joined a Buddhist monastery there where I was able to both, achieve nirvana, and with the help of Bhikku Shugalamentivotata, a former lawyer, develop my own martial art 'Suefu'.
From there I have basically walked the Earth seeking adventures and helping the weak.

Hmmmm....you got quite an imagination for being a RACIST! And I'm sure helping the weak is why you're defending drizzlin shit although Butchy is apt to get jealous.....he and drizzlin shit are planning a June wedding.
You do as well for being FOURTEEN!!!:aargh::21:

Well...a little bit about me. I was a Navy frogman during the first world war...I was personally responsible for the sinking of the Bismark. After the war I grew tired of death (I have killed 68 men, not including Mexicans and Indians) and went into private life where I invented both hot dogs AND ice cream. Though the wealth was nice (purchased 50% of Borneo) I found that the spiritual aspects of my life were lacking. So I sold my interests to my partners Oscar Meyer and Bob Breyer, donated the proceeds to the development of the Disco genre, and moved to Tibet.
I joined a Buddhist monastery there where I was able to both, achieve nirvana, and with the help of Bhikku Shugalamentivotata, a former lawyer, develop my own martial art 'Suefu'.
From there I have basically walked the Earth seeking adventures and helping the weak.

Hmmmm....you got quite an imagination for being a RACIST! And I'm sure helping the weak is why you're defending drizzlin shit although Butchy is apt to get jealous.....he and drizzlin shit are planning a June wedding.

Tell us again how tough you are, grandma!
1*Zgf6dqTM9WOPE6T3u6VYyQ.png

"You talkin' to me? Eh? Say again? Why I'll judo chop your antlers clear off, I will!"

Now I watched it again, God damn... charge it, pick up a stick throw rocks at it...

But run away from a stupid elk, hurting someone on the ground??

They're going into a rut.....they're almost ready to mate.....when that happens you leave them the fuck alone.
They're going to charge at anyone that pisses em off.

You see...this is how it goes. Some of us understand nature. We respect it. We give it the space it requires.
Some of us don't

Those who don't...well

...and they deserve to.

Oooooh....heavy. I've hunted and fished in 5 states...hunted communists in Vietnam and Cambodia. Tell me what some pup wearing a fucking PADRES cap knows about anything? You don't know anything about nature so knock off the condescending horseshit and just admit you're as total a fake as drippin shit and his little sister, Butchy.
Not many Americans "hunted communists in Cambodia". Kerry said he spent Christmas in Cambodia but it was proved to be bullshit.

Not many Americans "hunted communists in Cambodia". Kerry said he spent Christmas in Cambodia but it was proved to be bullshit.

Fuck you...I'd elaborate but trash like you don't merit it...I ain't Kerry.

Dunno why they can't just let a elk be a elk. Leave him the fuck alone and none of that would have happened.

They probably tried to pet the thing. lolol. Whacko birds.

You see...this is how it goes. Some of us understand nature. We respect it. We give it the space it requires.
Some of us don't

Those who don't...well

...and they deserve to.

Oooooh....heavy. I've hunted and fished in 5 states...hunted communists in Vietnam and Cambodia. Tell me what some pup wearing a fucking PADRES cap knows about anything? You don't know anything about nature so knock off the condescending horseshit and just admit you're as total a fake as drippin shit and his little sister, Butchy.

Just like...

Hell. Those elk weren't really charging. If that elk wanted to he could have killed that woman. The charge at the truck was a fake. LMAO.

Deer and elk aren't anything to take lightly. They can and have killed people before.

Forum List

Back