Cowards Run Away As Elk Attacks Woman

Let’s see...claims to have served in Vietnam, which would make him at least mid to late 60s, running around crying “fight me, damn you!” at everyone who scoffs at his bad screenplay stories...

Yeah, no, not buying any of it.

I'm 72 ya little bitch....ask Hossfly about me....he's 78 and the two of us could whip any two mofos here...ground you out like a cigarette butt....wanna bet, punk?

:lmao:

Too funny. :lol:

Either you are a pimply little kid role-playing online, or dementia has you bent over the rail.

Let’s see...claims to have served in Vietnam, which would make him at least mid to late 60s, running around crying “fight me, damn you!” at everyone who scoffs at his bad screenplay stories...

I'm 72 ya little bitch....ask Hossfly about me....he's 78 and the two of us could whip any two mofos here...ground you out like a cigarette butt....wanna bet, punk?

Either you are a pimply little kid role-playing online, or dementia has you bent over the rail.
Hey dripping shit lmfao lol you are getting your ass kicked in here know when to take the KO

Hey dripping shit lmfao lol you are getting your ass kicked in here know when to take the KO

Still embarrassed by those threads in the FZ, kid?

You see...this is how it goes. Some of us understand nature. We respect it. We give it the space it requires.
Some of us don't

Those who don't...well

...and they deserve to.

Oooooh....heavy. I've hunted and fished in 5 states...hunted communists in Vietnam and Cambodia. Tell me what some pup wearing a fucking PADRES cap knows about anything? You don't know anything about nature so knock off the condescending horseshit and just admit you're as total a fake as drippin shit and his little sister, Butchy.

Well...a little bit about me. I was a Navy frogman during the first world war...I was personally responsible for the sinking of the Bismark. After the war I grew tired of death (I have killed 68 men, not including Mexicans and Indians) and went into private life where I invented both hot dogs AND ice cream. Though the wealth was nice (purchased 50% of Borneo) I found that the spiritual aspects of my life were lacking. So I sold my interests to my partners Oscar Meyer and Bob Breyer, donated the proceeds to the development of the Disco genre, and moved to Tibet.
I joined a Buddhist monastery there where I was able to both, achieve nirvana, and with the help of Bhikku Shugalamentivotata, a former lawyer, develop my own martial art 'Suefu'.
From there I have basically walked the Earth seeking adventures and helping the weak.

Last edited:

Lol why would I be embarrassed? I’m dominating you libtards lol
Dripping shit lol

BTW, my gramps was attacked by a 160 lb southern Michigan whitetail in rut one afternoon in his cornfield. He weighed about 140 sopping wet. It had him on the ground for over 4 hours trying to stick him and kick him. Finally he had it in a headlock and got one hand free for his pocket knife. He stuck it until it was dead. My granny found him later passed out from exhaustion with the dead buck still laying on top of him....now that's a man.

It's a generational thing. I was at my grandfather's house when he was still in his 80's, 15 years ago (old man is still around at 100), i saw a fight between two neighbors outside across the street from the 2nd floor window. It was a sissy fight, lots of arm waving, no real contact. But then I saw this white blur running to break it up, my grandfather running into a fight between two people half his age. I threw my boots on and ran down the stairs to back him up.

Luckily two 20 year old dudes were on the block fixing their motorcycle and helped him break it up 10 seconds or so before i was able to get down there.

Well...a little bit about me. I was a Navy frogman during the first world war...I was personally responsible for the sinking of the Bismark. After the war I grew tired of death (I have killed 68 men, not including Mexicans and Indians) and went into private life where I invented both hot dogs AND ice cream. Though the wealth was nice (purchased 50% of Borneo) I found that the spiritual aspects of my life were lacking. So I sold my interests to my partners Oscar Meyer and Bob Breyer, donated the proceeds to the development of the Disco genre, and moved to Tibet.
I joined a Buddhist monastery there where I was able to both, achieve nirvana, and with the help of Bhikku Shugalamentivotata, a former lawyer, develop my own martial art 'Suefu'.
From there I have basically walked the Earth seeking adventures and helping the weak.

Hmmmm....you got quite an imagination for being a RACIST! And I'm sure helping the weak is why you're defending drizzlin shit although Butchy is apt to get jealous.....he and drizzlin shit are planning a June wedding.

Lol why would I be embarrassed? ....l

Because you got your illiterate ass kicked around by at least half a dozen people on several threads, dumbass.

Because you got your illiterate ass kicked around by at least half a dozen people on several threads, dumbass.
I see you attacking my views and opinion that makes you A fascist.. I’m
Enjoying watching you fall apart lol

Hmmmmm....sounds like drizzly shit has become the pimply 13 year old with dementia he? accused me of being....Always a pleasure to send a gimp down a flight of e-stairs....bump bump bump thud.

More words you don’t understand.

Hmmmmm....sounds like drizzly shit has become the pimply 13 year old with dementia he? accused me of being....Always a pleasure to send a gimp down a flight of e-stairs....bump bump bump thud.

Are they serving your Jello on “the mat” today, champ?

Listen hot pile of steaming jap shit lol
You work in Boston I live here let’s have a chit chat! Like two grown men. How’s that sound steamy shit lol

You work in Boston I live here let’s have a chit chat! Like two grown men. How’s that sound steamy shit lol

His next move will be to report you for "threatening" him.....he's done it twice to me in the past. The venal little bitch is our Ernest T. Bass.....throws rocks and runs away giggling. My bet is he? was born without genitals or legs and pulls himself around on a little cart like a pit-geek.

His next move will be to report you for "threatening" him.....he's done it twice to me in the past. The venal little bitch is our Ernest T. Bass.....throws rocks and runs away giggling. My bet is he? was born without genitals or legs and pulls himself around on a little cart like a pit-geek.
I have not threatened him at all I just want a chit chat.. but he will be embarrassed again

You work in Boston I live here let’s have a chit chat! Like two grown men. ....l

Who told you that you were a grown man, little boy? Too funny.

Forum List

Back