Cowards Run Away As Elk Attacks Woman

Free Willy could sit down and tell it stories until it fell asleep. ZZZzzzzz....

“This one time, see...”

Last edited:
The combat vets I know, don’t do therapy or embellish on the Internet.
I haven't claimed to be a combat vet. Just someone who doesn't need to rationalize to cover up a real lack of fortitude.
Maybe someday you'll need someone's help you'll see what I mean when your plight is ignored.

The combat vets I know, don’t do therapy or embellish on the Internet.
I haven't claimed to be a combat vet. Just someone who doesn't need to rationalize to cover up a real lack of fortitude.
Maybe someday you'll need someone's help you'll see what I mean when your plight is ignored.

The only courage you’ve ever shown, is while playing video games against anonymous 12 year olds on the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only courage you’ve ever shown, is while playing video games against anonymous 12 year olds on the internet.
Now you are just compounding the damage by making witless petty insults. So you've gone from a moral zero and a coward to a stupid cowardly moral zero. Good job but you can stop digging now.

Now you are just compounding the damage by making witless petty insults. So you've gone from a moral zero and a coward to a stupid cowardly moral zero. Good job but you can stop digging now.

Ouch, that stings. Feelings hurt [emoji22]. Satisfied now, brute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The next time you guys see a deer nearby...........try something............Make a loud BLOWING SOUND.........and watch............

Not sure if that would Freeze the elk but it works on a deer.............Watch the deer go alert because a blowing sound is a warning to deer and other critters in the forest..............

I think it would work on an elk also..............

Ouch, that stings. Feelings hurt
emoji22.png
. Satisfied now, brute.
I hit a nerve and you went for the cheap laughable ad hom attack. Nothing more needs to be said.

Your a jerkoff who knows nothing and always has to get the last word. You hit no nerve, and everyone knows that. Now you got the last word.
Your behavior says I did hit a nerve and this last post of yours just confirms that. If you were smart you'd shut up and go
away but it looks like there is no chance of that.

You want despicable? Watch full-grown men run away as an elk tries to gore an elderly woman tourist on the ground.

No fuckin way am I messin with a bull elk in rut...unless it's a round from 7mm mag. This is another thing to consider...if you are getting attacked by one...you were TOO fucking close for your own good.
As for grabbing their rack...are you on crack? lol! Do you know how strong the neck on that elk is?

The venerable .30 30 rifle round that was relied on to bring deer down for a hundred years isn't enough for a bull elk. You need a 30 06. Only a fool on LSD would consider rassling one into submission.

No fuckin way am I messin with a bull elk in rut...unless it's a round from 7mm mag. This is another thing to consider...if you are getting attacked by one...you were TOO fucking close for your own good.
As for grabbing their rack...are you on crack? lol! Do you know how strong the neck on that elk is?

Sit there for a moment and consider how you might get that elk away from the woman on the ground. Come up with anything? The founder of my Karate system (GoJuRyu) killed a TIGER. Mas Oyama, another legendary figure in the Karate world killed several BULLS. The coward Butch told me I didn't know what I would do in that situation. I told him I'm a Viet combat Vet (true) and a Shodan black belt (also true) and that I wouldn't hesitate getting that woman to safety. What any of these wormy bitches believe or don't believe means nothing to me. Has an elk ever been attacked by a man? How would it react? You don't know and neither do I so no, I ain't "on crack"...just disgusted that the scum in this thread can't conceive of somebody trying what they would never try...getting that elk off that woman before it killed her.

The venerable .30 30 rifle round that was relied on to bring deer down for a hundred years isn't enough for a bull elk. You need a 30 06. Only a fool on LSD would consider rassling one into submission.

Fuck you....this ain't the first time you've wandered into one of my threads with your negative, worthless opinions. I have pals who take elk every year with a compound bow. I've been in the woods with them countless times and never had an issue with one. I never claimed anybody could wrestle one into submission ya ignorant creep.

I hit one with a 30-06 in the chest once...........the elk still ran down the back side of the mountain...........took all day to get him out of there..............

Great eating though............

Even get hit by a 7 doesn't bring them immediately down always.

Forum List

Back