Coyote

so 3 judges and no voting. Looks like weather doesn't want to do it?

Time limits and stuff are too demanding. No telling what we have going on. It probably won't last three days though. Maybe if it was abortion or religion lol

odd topic....there are clear distinctions that are not even possible to argue

Time limits and stuff are too demanding. No telling what we have going on. It probably won't last three days though. Maybe if it was abortion or religion lol
lol

religion goes and goes and goes and goes

**falls off chair**

One on one over liberty. You seem to think liberty isn't equality. I whole heartedly disagree. I am also curious as to what you think liberty and equality actually are.
Judges?
Coyote I'll play nice ;)
"Liberty" and "Equalty" are NOT the same.

Just curious, what are you talking about where liberty and equality would come into play at the same time? Or, what are you talking about where there's no liberty and / or equality? In other words, in what context are you comparing the two?

Sonny Clark would be a good one. He is very honest when it comes to things like this.
That's a very nice thing for you to say, and I sincerely appreciate it. Thanks.
you on-board to judge, man?
Judge a debate? What would I be judging?
me and coyote. You can pick your own method of mayhem.
You could base it off the way its said, structure, peoples reactions, staying on topic and just the general idea one is putting out there. Whatever.

One on one over liberty. You seem to think liberty isn't equality. I whole heartedly disagree. I am also curious as to what you think liberty and equality actually are.
Judges?
Coyote I'll play nice ;)
"Liberty" and "Equalty" are NOT the same.

Just curious, what are you talking about where liberty and equality would come into play at the same time? Or, what are you talking about where there's no liberty and / or equality? In other words, in what context are you comparing the two?
I cant give away my secrets already!

I think the topic would be:

TNHarley arguing that Liberty and Equality are the same.
Myself arguing that Liberty and Equality are different.

Is that how you see it TN?

Sonny Clark would be a good one. He is very honest when it comes to things like this.
You could base it off the way its said, structure, peoples reactions, staying on topic and just the general idea one is putting out there. Whatever.
In other words, judge a debate based on facts, and not on opinions? In my opinion, the facts concerning "Liberty" and "Equality" are basically common knowledge. The debate would have to be how they both affect a certain situation, event, law, regulation, or the general conditions we all live under when it comes to social and / or economic environments.

In other words, judge a debate based on facts, and not on opinions? In my opinion, the facts concerning "Liberty" and "Equality" are basically common knowledge. The debate would have to be how they both affect a certain situation, event, law, regulation, or the general conditions we all live under when it comes to social and / or economic environments.

I think it would be judged on how well each of us presented our argument?

New Topics

Forum List

Back