CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

Did Matt Schlap announce he's not a faggot?
You mean big MAGA guy Schlapp who is being sued by a Herschel Walker campaign aide for trying to play grabass with him?

Must be washing Trump's ass wasen't that much of a thrill for him.

We are a 'republic' small 'r' and we are a representative democracy. Facts matter. One does not negate also being the other.

It's just that people like you are confused.
No, we’re not. The only democratic part of our government is our voting to elect our leaders. Democracy ends there. The cotus says so.

Did Matt Schlap announce he's not a faggot?
ROFL, you lefty’s simply cannot help yourselves can you. Champions of gay rights, and used language like this.

Imagine the things you say when you are just hanging out with friends..

The guy he molested twice?
I think it was in the back of a limo.
Oh please. That's made up crap for getting attention.
Gee, some of these Trump Party policies that they're pushing resemble a foreign country. Like hating gays, minorities, immigrants, pushing for a theocratic government, their abortion stance, etc. etc. etc.

Saudi Arabia comes to mind.

I think it was in the back of a limo.

Gee, some of these Trump Party policies that they're pushing resemble a foreign country. Like hating gays, minorities, immigrants, pushing for a theocratic government, their abortion stance, etc. etc. etc.

Saudi Arabia comes to mind.
defensive.jpg

ROFL, you lefty’s simply cannot help yourselves can you. Champions of gay rights, and used language like this.

Imagine the things you say when you are just hanging out with friends..
Did I embarrass you?

Call me out all you want you mental midget. Are you defending MAGA Matt the molester of men?
I do believe you are.
interesting how you dems dont care when gays go after children but all of the sudden have a problem when adults hit on another adult,,

interesting how you dems dont care when gays go after children but all of the sudden have a problem when adults hit on another adult,,
You try way too hard you dumb twit. Are you going to answer about your defense of Matt the molester of men or not?

Forum List

Back