CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

to bad for you youre wrong,,

we are now and always have been a constitutional republic,,

Correct, but what does it mean to be a constitutional republic? That's what I'm asking, and that's what you can't answer.

Who selects members of Congress - a dictator? Jesus? Satan?

and your refusal to see such a simple thing shows youre scared shitless of the constitution,,

lol

Not.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Correct, but what does it mean to be a constitutional republic? That's what I'm asking, and that's what you can't answer.

lol

Not.
whats the constitution say about that??

a democratic process doesnt make us a democracy,,

But the Constitution also mentions these things called elections. So again, how do you think a republic - specifically ours - works?

Majority rule with minority rights

The minority rights is what makes us a representative republic and not a mob rule democracy.

Majority rule with minority rights

The minority rights is what makes us a representative republic and not a mob rule democracy.
If course the minority party doesn't understand that. They think the minority party should be in control, because they themselves are the minority party.

lol

Not.
It means our elected representatives exercise political power. However, the people elect them...democratically. :)

Forum List

Back