CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

It seems he wants some more authoritarianism injected I to the nation. That would destroy it completely. Authoritarianism is never needed. It's a weak way of leading.

This ^^^, ladies and gentlemen, is an asshole and a liar.

Fruitcakes like this want to run your country.

Think about it.
First: I'm referring to the questionable sanity of our canadian tRumpling.

Second, we are running this country, Shitlips. And doing a far better job than the previous fella.

But the Constitution also mentions these things called elections. So again, how do you think a republic - specifically ours - works?
it would be easier for you to just read the constitution than me explain it for the 100th time,,,
we are not a democracy.................................................................................

why are you guys so afraid of the constitution??

it would be easier for you to just read the constitution than me explain it for the 100th time,,,
we are not a democracy.................................................................................

But I have read it. I'm pointing out that you don't really understand what a republic means, as it is used in the Constitution.

why are you guys so afraid of the constitution??

I'm not. You don't understand the Constitution - that's the point.

But I have read it. I'm pointing out that you don't really understand what a republic means, as it is used in the Constitution.

I'm not. You don't understand the Constitution - that's the point.
telling me I dont understand without explaining it means nothing,,,

we are not a democracy ,,

why does the constitution scare you so much??

telling me I dont understand without explaining it means nothing,,,

we are not a democracy ,,

But I did explain it: a republican form of government means that officials are selected to represent constituents from across the United States. It's just a question of by whom, and how, these representatives are selected. In Article I, it's clear that the legislature is selected by the People. The Constitution also guarantees that each state shall have a republican form of government. Furthermore, there are now, thanks to amendments, restrictions on what states can do to restrict voting.

So like it or not, "republic" in the United States means "democracy" in some form. If your argument is that we're not an absolute democracy, I would agree, but that was never my position.

why does the constitution scare you so much??

It doesn't scare me; it only scares those who don't understand it, lol, which would seem to be you in this case.

But I did explain it: a republican form of government means that officials are selected to represent constituents from across the United States. It's just a question of by whom, and how, these representatives are selected. In Article I, it's clear that the legislature is selected by the People. The Constitution also guarantees that each state shall have a republican form of government. Furthermore, there are now, thanks to amendments, restrictions on what states can do to restrict voting.

So like it or not, "republic" in the United States means "democracy" in some form. If your argument is that we're not an absolute democracy, I would agree, but that was never my position.

It doesn't scare me; it only scares those who don't understand it, lol, which would seem to be you in this case.
to bad for you youre wrong,,

we are now and always have been a constitutional republic,,

and your refusal to see such a simple thing shows youre scared shitless of the constitution,,

Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Now MAGA are not even hiding their contempt for our democratic institutions.

As Maya Angelou said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.
MAGA's are too stupid to takeover a country!

Forum List

Back