CPS investigates "unsocialized" homeschoolers

Tell CPS to go piss up a rope.
CPS doesn't make the complaints, they just investigate them. And if nothing's wrong, as in this case, they go away. Sounds like the neighbor's real concern was 10 kids and a messy backyard next door.

CPS doesn't make the complaints, they just investigate them. And if nothing's wrong, as in this case, they go away. Sounds like the neighbor's real concern was 10 kids and a messy backyard next door.

I know a family CPS got involved with, the little girl had a birthmark and a teachers aide called CPS and reported it as a burn. The parents had doctor reports stating it was a birthmark, a strawberry melanoma, CPS refused to let it go and the family finally hired a law firm to make them let it go. CPS can go piss up a rope

good on them.

In what way is it "good,"

Fucking Nazi thug..
someone complained, said that there was possible abuse.
good on them for reporting their concerns.
cps responded to the concerns.
good on them.
the family.met rationally with cps and allayed their concerns.
good on them.
cps closed the case.
good on them.

what was not good about the story?

I know a family CPS got involved with, the little girl had a birthmark and a teachers aide called CPS and reported it as a burn. The parents had doctor reports stating it was a birthmark, a strawberry melanoma, CPS refused to let it go and the family finally hired a law firm to make them let it go. CPS can go piss up a rope
liar

Okay. Something's missing from that family's story, mark my words. Unless they panicked the CPS worker by refusing to let the child be seen by a doctor to confirm it was a birthmark? CPS actually does try to protect kids, and sometimes they actually manage. It's not all about the parents all the time.

The kids will have to marry other homeschooled.

God help them if they become impoverished. They won't like getting down with the people. I went to private school and I loathe people. Loooooathe them.

Okay. Something's missing from that family's story, mark my words. Unless they panicked the CPS worker by refusing to let the child be seen by a doctor to confirm it was a birthmark? CPS actually does try to protect kids, and sometimes they actually manage. It's not all about the parents all the time.
its a sassy story. has about as much chance of being true as i do of becoming pope

someone complained, said that there was possible abuse.
good on them for reporting their concerns.
cps responded to the concerns.
good on them.
the family.met rationally with cps and allayed their concerns.
good on them.
cps closed the case.
good on them.

what was not good about the story?

Good to see the STASI are back in action.

Fucking Nazi thug.

The family took the child to the doctor to confirm it was a birthmark, parents are generally aware their child is born with a birthmark, CPS disregarded the doctor report/statement and kept pressing the issue trying to find anything to go on. In the end the law firm's threat of litigation stopped them, what happens to families that don't have the means to hire a law firm? CPS constantly oversteps and creates problems where none are all the time while dropping the ball on cases where intervention is needed. You'll find I'm no fan of CPS and the case in the OP is a shining example why

Forum List

Back