Crashtheteaparty.org

And after that little election, The Brown Clown can spend his last couple of years in office traveling back to his 'home country' in the big white jet... where they know how to treat a lame duck.

OR... He can start signing the Repeal and Replace Legislation... the new Balanced Budget Amendment to the US Constitution and doing what a brother has to do, to maximize the chances of keepin' his job and the chance to hold on to that shiney 747 as his personal ride for FOUR MORE YEARS!

And you try to say you aren't a racist.

Amazing.

:lol:

Pay back is a mutha-fouker!

:lol:

I'm going.

thanks for providing the link

And you'll be more than WELCOME-

But you better have one hell of an army with you--:lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 9948

Why? I'll fit right in. I'm white, and I can pretend to be outraged with the best of 'em.

:eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol:--I am more than certain you can fit in--but I kind of doubt you'll have the courage to really stand your political ideology--so in essense--while standing silent in a large crowd--you only add to our numbers.

Like I said--WELCOME---:lol::lol:

What this group is doing is obviously wrong.

However, anyone stupid enough to sign their SS # to some petition is a fucking idiot. :lol:

You poor little booby. The House was firmly in Dem control during all of Reagan's presidency - and they controlled the Senate during the final two years.

As you do not GROK Conservatism in any sense, your assessment is not informed enough to warrant a response.

Take note, I never said the Dems didn't have control of the House or didn't firmly control the Senate in the last two years. However, all of Reagan's tax increases happened from 1982 to 1987.

Reagan was no real Conservative. But keep worshipping him as your idol. :thup:

So let me ask you Boe, do you consider the War on Drugs continuation to be a Conservative ideal?

ROFLMNAO...

Would you site a single tax increase which you can show was initiated by Reagan?

Or concede by default AGAIN, that your emphatic assertion fo FACT; was little more than a regurgitation of Leftist MYTH; Historical revision by the Progressive FRAUD.

And you'll be more than WELCOME-

But you better have one hell of an army with you--:lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 9948

Why? I'll fit right in. I'm white, and I can pretend to be outraged with the best of 'em.

:lol::lol::lol:--I am more than certain you can fit in--but I kind of doubt you'll have the courage to really stand your political ideology--so in essense--while standing silent in a large crowd--you only add to our numbers.

I'll speak out. I always do.

and I will bring my USMB bumper sticker and a few cards from the 2004 DNC Convention in Boston.

:cool:
dD

And after that little election, The Brown Clown can spend his last couple of years in office traveling back to his 'home country' in the big white jet... where they know how to treat a lame duck.

OR... He can start signing the Repeal and Replace Legislation... the new Balanced Budget Amendment to the US Constitution and doing what a brother has to do, to maximize the chances of keepin' his job and the chance to hold on to that shiney 747 as his personal ride for FOUR MORE YEARS!

And you try to say you aren't a racist.

Amazing.

If you've some evidence that demonstrates that I am a racist, POST IT... OR CONCEDE through your FAIURE TO DO SO that your emphatically asserted "FACT" amounts to nothing but a desperately impotent, baseless projection.

Gasoline costs are creeping up (an inflationary "tax") which will erode living standards as people spend more for energy..

Oh.Mi.Gawd

Obama is not doing anything remotely like what Reagan did.

Please, read some history.

Please read some history, if Obama does raise taxes he'll be VERY similar to Reagan.

Bruce Bartlett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bruce Bartlett on Tax Increases & Reagan on NRO Financial

According to a recent Treasury Department study, TEFRA alone raised taxes by almost 1 percent of the gross domestic product, making it the largest peacetime tax increase in American history. An increase of similar magnitude today would raise more than $100 billion per year.

In 1983, Reagan signed legislation raising the Social Security tax rate. This is a tax increase that lives with us still, since it initiated automatic increases in the taxable wage base. As a consequence, those with moderately high earnings see their payroll taxes rise every single year.

In 1984, Reagan signed another big tax increase in the Deficit Reduction Act. This raised taxes by $18 billion per year or 0.4 percent of GDP. A similar-sized tax increase today would be about $44 billion.

The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 raised taxes yet again. Even the Tax Reform Act of 1986, which was designed to be revenue-neutral, contained a net tax increase in its first 2 years. And the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 raised taxes still more.

I count that he raised taxes SIX times in four years. But hey, what do I know? After all, I'm just a college student.

;)

ROFLMNAO...

These are not REAGAN TAX INCREASES... These are tax increases which were part and parcel of the bills PASSED BY THE PROGRESSIVES IN CONGRESS... PROGRESSIVES WHICH RESIDED IN BOTH THE REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT PARTIES... Bills which INCLUDED REAGAN NEGOTIATED DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR SPENDING CUTS FOR EVERY DOLLAR OF INCREASES TAXATION; WHICH THOSE PROGRESSIVES SUMMARILY RENEGED! CUTTING NOT ONE DOLLAR IN SPENDING.

Reagan had two choices... Shut down the US Federal government by refusing to sign the bills or signing them. He chose to sign them and in so doing, allowing the government stay open for business.

Now you're foolishly arguing that because Reagan signed Leftist legislation; which he had overtly contested during the debate of those bills... that he is responsible for INITIATING THOSE BILLS.

That is a DECEITFUL, FRAUDULENT Argument... but one typical of a Anti-American Progressive. (Pardon the redundancy... but I felt it necessary for effect...)

Are you suggesting I wear a bell?

Where would I hang it?:eusa_eh:

Where ever rings your bell.

It makes me sad that a pic of a man's crotch cannot derail this thread.:(

pouch5.jpg

Ix-Nay on the Aved-Shay Est-Chay.

Tis trop Ghey.

Let me be a little more specific since comprehension of my statement seems to be escaping you....

"split the 80's...
The 80's represented a 10 year time frame
55% to 45% of that ten year period is "most of the 80's"? Please.....who exactly do you think you are trying to fool. Did you mean most of Reagan's term? Is that where you went wrong with your unclear statement? If that's the case I can see that what you say may have merit but to say that 55% represents "most of the 80's" is a false statement.

You seem to miss the fact that Republicans had the senate one congress 55-45. That's what I was talking about.

However, most of Reagan's term, Republicans had the senate. They lost it in 1987. And people wonder why. :eusa_eh:

Reagan had a hostile congress for his entire 8 years. There was no majority nor super majority of republicans--he continually had to work with democrats though-out both terms.

Ahhhhhhh My Eyesss!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I will bring my USMB bumper sticker and a few cards from the 2004 DNC Convention in Boston.

dD

Yeah--I bet you will--you little thumbsucker--:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

dD

Yeah--I bet you will--you little thumbsucker--:lol::lol::lol:

we'll all see won't we.

Can you replace it with a Celtic Knot?

Forum List

Back