Crazy Bernie Proves He is a Eunuch Moron. Nobody Bought His Book Because He is Illiterate

The fact that SO many Trumpbots around here seem to be FREAKING OUT at this little Town Hall...just shows how effective Sanders must have been.

And Trump's twitter tirade proves that it must have been very effective.

And the fact that the crowd cheered Sanders at a Fox News event clearly REALLY SCARED HIM....hurt his whittle feelings.

What a frightened, old woman Trump is.

LOL.
7D2A0126-FFF5-42CC-A7C6-BC1E2702D21F.jpeg

I went to pick up Bernie’s book but they wanted money for it. Bernie’s is a hypocritical idiot.
When you have to rely on delusional straw man arguments because facts aint on your side -- you are most likely a Trump supporter....
You dont find it somewhat hypocritical that Bernie who wants to give free shit, wont give his book up for free? Libtardo's are such stupid people.
Taxpayer funded social security and medicare is not free shit.....it is smart and effective public policy that has worked better than any BS alternatives conservatives have came up with for the past 70 years...

It has worked so well that even Trumpers hold up signs like thisView attachment 256147

Now isn't hypocritical to whine incessantly about all of these evil liberal policies while not being able to come up with something better and often times coming up with something worse?
Social Security is working well? For whom?

4 Reasons You Can't Live on Social Security -- The Motley Fool
Cost-Of-Living Adjustments

You really are the poorly educated. Most of the people on SS are the baby boomers and the min wage is just 7.25 today, and no way they kept up with inflation.
dumbass bitch, I am a baby boomer, I started working with minimum wage at $2.10 an hour. But, instead of staying a victim of liberalism, I used my God given talents to fix jets. You never fucking learn , do you..

Forum List

Back