Crazy Colin Capernick: there's a lot of racism in America disguised as patriotism

A lot of the hard-core racists are anti-American, seeing America as pro-Diversity.

True.

Yet, Ironically a lot of supposed liberal/anti-racists, are pro-diversity, because they are hard core anti-Americans and want to use diversity to "change" America to the point of destroying it.
TYpical response one would expect from a white supremacist.

This is the problem with any attempt to have a conversation with "liberals".

You make a point, and their counter point is to call you an asshole.

And, the Conventional Wisdom, ENFORCED by various authorities, such as moderators, is that calling someone an asshole, or specifically in this case a "racist", if done by a lib

is ACTUALLY A LEGITIMATE debating point.

Yet, responding in kind, is not.

Yo, leftard. My point about the behaviors of libs stands.

If you can't refute it, and you obviously can't then shut the fuck up.

If you want to try and fail to refute it, then give it a try, but I know you won't. Because all libs have is personal attacks, because their whole political ideology is bankrupt and failed.

And they know it too.

A lot of the hard-core racists are anti-American, seeing America as pro-Diversity.

True.

Yet, Ironically a lot of supposed liberal/anti-racists, are pro-diversity, because they are hard core anti-Americans and want to use diversity to "change" America to the point of destroying it.

And, the Conventional Wisdom, ENFORCED by various authorities, such as moderators, is that calling someone an asshole, or specifically in this case a "racist", if done by a lib

If you want to try and fail to refute it, then give it a try, but I know you won't. Because all libs have is personal attacks, because their whole political ideology is bankrupt and failed.

And they know it too.

You said liberals were all about diversity & indicated that was bad.

That is why I said you wrre a white supremacist.

If you can't see it, them there is no hope for you. And yes, white supremacists are assholes.

True.

And they know it too.

If you can't see it, them there is no hope for you. And yes, white supremacists are assholes.

1. I did not say that liberals were all about diversity. Your poor reading comprehension is noted, to be held against you later.

2. I did not state that diversity was bad. I pointed out a way that some "supposed liberals" use it for a reason that is bad.

3. Though, I do believe that "Diversity" as it has been implemented as a policy in this country is bad.

4. NONE of that, neither what I said, nor what you heard though your poor communications skills, is actually justification to call me a White Supremacist.

5 As you were comfortable falsely and dishonestly calling me an asshole (white supremacist) I will truthfully and honestly call you one to. You are race baiting asshole.

No, there us a lot of misplaced blame in this country. Patriotism is not wrong. Striving to fix problems that affect our citizenry is more effective than misplaced blame on a country/flag/promise to see and treat people equally. Maybe look at the root problems
Whiteys Hating Whitey Have Brainwashed Americans to Think Racism Is Wrong

"Racism" is patriotic. America was the glory of the human race because of White Supremacy. ......?

It’s sad to think that such weakness and abject stupidity still exists in the world.

I stand with the kneelers.

During a ritual where standing is showing respect to your nation.

Thus you are actively showing DISRESPECT.

I am plum out of respect for our country as it sits now.

Thanks for not insulting my intelligence by lying about how patriotic you are.

You would be amazed how many lefties do nothing but spew anti-American hate of various types and then claim to be patriots.
Does being patriotic require saying nothing negative about the country? What if some part of the truth is negative?

True.

And they know it too.

1. I did not say that liberals were all about diversity. Your poor reading comprehension is noted, to be held against you later.

2. I did not state that diversity was bad. I pointed out a way that some "supposed liberals" use it for a reason that is bad.

3. Though, I do believe that "Diversity" as it has been implemented as a policy in this country is bad.

4. NONE of that, neither what I said, nor what you heard though your poor communications skills, is actually justification to call me a White Supremacist.

5 As you were comfortable falsely and dishonestly calling me an asshole (white supremacist) I will truthfully and honestly call you one to. You are race baiting asshole.
If They Make the Rules, Let Them Play With Themselves

Diversity is perversity. Integration causes disintegration. Liberals aren't extremists overextending originally good ideas; their most basic principles are sick, nasty, and destructive. There is nothing wrong in being the names they call us. If you think there is, then you give them an irrational advantage.

Neo-Marxist-leftist-liberals always use specially chosen "do goody" vague terms as their moral marching banner and then claim whatever group they disagree with 'violate' those faux morals. Hence..... mind-numbed brainwashed idiots will destroy their own careers by making fools of themselves to almost 1/2 of the American population.

Why do these oh so oppressed people still live here when they have zillions in the bank and can move anywhere in the world and live happily ever after? It's obvious they aren't going to part with any of their cash to help their fellow Oppressed, and it's obvious they aren't leaving, so why not help them along and deport them, and to keep them company deport a lot of their Bros with them, empty out the prisons and jails, put them all aboard the same plane, boats and busses, and they can party all the way out of here.

Or, this idiot finds out exactly why these vermin were locked up, and why police have to be armed, and hopefully he finds this out way too late to get away from them or turn back.

Why do these oh so oppressed people still live here when they have zillions in the bank and can move anywhere in the world and live happily ever after?

Because they think that phony leftist slogans are real and falsely believe they are 'saving' the society.

It's obvious they aren't going to part with any of their cash to help their fellow Oppressed, and it's obvious they aren't leaving, so why not help them along and deport them, and to keep them company deport a lot of their Bros with them, empty out the prisons and jails, put them all aboard the same plane, boats and busses, and they can party all the way out of here.

Or, this idiot finds out exactly why these vermin were locked up, and why police have to be armed, and hopefully he finds this out way too late to get away from them or turn back.

Good points....

You would be amazed how many lefties do nothing but spew anti-American hate of various types and then claim to be patriots.
Does being patriotic require saying nothing negative about the country? What if some part of the truth is negative?

How does my pointing out that kneeling, during a ritual where standing is showing respect for your nation,

justify your "question"?

Answer me that, and I will answer your question, fully, honestly and respectfully.

True.

And they know it too.

Diversity is perversity. Integration causes disintegration. Liberals aren't extremists overextending originally good ideas; their most basic principles are sick, nasty, and destructive. There is nothing wrong in being the names they call us. If you think there is, then you give them an irrational advantage.

1. Diversity can be fine. When I went to college, I was interested and excited to meet people from different cultures, Japanese people, Jewish people, Rich people, ect ect ect. (especially the girls)

Diversity as it the national policy(s) of today, is killing the nation.

2. White Supremacist is in our society a vile insult. When liberals use it, they use it as a vile insult. So, I insult them back.

3. White Supremacist believe that whites are genetically and inherently superior to other races. I do not believe that, for a number of reasons.

No, there us a lot of misplaced blame in this country. Patriotism is not wrong. Striving to fix problems that affect our citizenry is more effective than misplaced blame on a country/flag/promise to see and treat people equally. Maybe look at the root problems
The roots all stem from an orange guy in the white house.

And they know it too.

1. Diversity can be fine. When I went to college, I was interested and excited to meet people from different cultures, Japanese people, Jewish people, Rich people, ect ect ect. (especially the girls)

2. White Supremacist is in our society a vile insult. When liberals use it, they use it as a vile insult. So, I insult them back.

3. White Supremacist believe that whites are genetically and inherently superior to other races. I do not believe that, for a number of reasons.
Caught in the Web Instead of Crushing It

1. College is elitist. There is nothing interesting about foreign elitists; all spoiled conceited brats are the same.
College is not about education, as proven by the fact that you never learned that it is etc., not "ect."

2. "Racist" is not an insult in "our" society, only among the lost and confused who accept PCese as their national language.

3. You're evading telling us your reasons for not believing in White Supremacy. Obviously, your only reason is that you don't want to give ammunition to the feralphiles you tolerate. But that ammo is blanks.

And they know it too.

Caught in the Web Instead of Crushing It

1. College is elitist. There is nothing interesting about foreign elitists; all spoiled conceited brats are the same.
College is not about education, as proven by the fact that you never learned that it is etc., not "ect."

Speak for yourself. You don't know my college(s). It was fun and educational.

2. "Racist" is not an insult in "our" society, only among the lost and confused who accept PCese as their national language.

"Racist" is a vile insult in all Western cultures today. When these asshole falsely accuse me of being a racist, they are being utter assholes and I will respond accordingly.

3. You're evading telling us your reasons for not believing in White Supremacy. Obviously, your only reason is that you don't want to give ammunition to the feralphiles you tolerate. But that ammo is blanks.

Not really. I dont' want to derail the thread and I am short on time, today.

How does my pointing out that kneeling, during a ritual where standing is showing respect for your nation,

justify your "question"?

Answer me that, and I will answer your question, fully, honestly and respectfully.
I dont see any mention of that in your comment. I see you trying to say that liberals spew anti American hate then claim to be patriotic. Demanding more from your country and those that lead it is one of the highest forms of patriotism. I want the best for all of us.

Forum List

Back