Crazy Colin Capernick: there's a lot of racism in America disguised as patriotism

During a ritual where standing is showing respect to your nation.

Thus you are actively showing DISRESPECT.

I am plum out of respect for our country as it sits now.

Thanks for not insulting my intelligence by lying about how patriotic you are.

You would be amazed how many lefties do nothing but spew anti-American hate of various types and then claim to be patriots.
Does being patriotic require saying nothing negative about the country? What if some part of the truth is negative?

How does my pointing out that kneeling, during a ritual where standing is showing respect for your nation,

justify your "question"?

Answer me that, and I will answer your question, fully, honestly and respectfully.
I dont see any mention of that in your comment. I see you trying to say that liberals spew anti American hate then claim to be patriotic. Demanding more from your country and those that lead it is one of the highest forms of patriotism. I want the best for all of us.

1. If you only read my last post, and not the 3 or 4 that led to it, then your question is still unsupported. Pointing out the way "many" lefties do nothing but spew anti-American hate, and then claim to be patriots, in no way demands that the only way to be patriotic is to say nothing negative.

There is a huge gap between saying nothing but hate, and saying nothing negative.

2. The topic is kneeling during a ritual where standing is called for to show loyalty and allegiance to your nation and your fellow citizens, is not being patriotic. It is a clearly stated rejection of the very concept.

3. By defending such blatant anti-Americanism while claiming to be about "the highest form of patriotism", you have demonstrated the behavior I was referring to. THanks.

You should of seen the drunks at the Kentucky derby , half of them were chatting and laughing when the SSB played.

You should of seen the drunks at the Kentucky derby , half of them were chatting and laughing when the SSB played.

Still not doing ACTIVE AND PURPOSEFUL DISRESPECT to the nation and their fellow citizens, like Kaepernic.

No, there us a lot of misplaced blame in this country. Patriotism is not wrong. Striving to fix problems that affect our citizenry is more effective than misplaced blame on a country/flag/promise to see and treat people equally. Maybe look at the root problems

Actually, you see this on this forum.

Confederate flag waving as patriotism. It's completely ridiculous. Do the racists attack Confederate flag wavers?

No, they don't. So why are they attacking people who kneel at football matches during the anthem.

The facts.

140,000 US military personnel died at the hands of the Confederates.

0 US military personnel died at the hands of people kneeling during football matches.

The right thinks the latter is bad, the former is good.

How the fuck does anyone come to that conclusion?

No, there us a lot of misplaced blame in this country. Patriotism is not wrong. Striving to fix problems that affect our citizenry is more effective than misplaced blame on a country/flag/promise to see and treat people equally. Maybe look at the root problems

Actually, you see this on this forum.

Confederate flag waving as patriotism. It's completely ridiculous.

There is no inherent conflict between regional pride and national pride. ONe can be proud of a regional heritage and also proud of the greater national heritage.

This is something our ancestors realized generations ago. How did you miss that?

Do the racists attack Confederate flag wavers?

All the time. D'uh.

. So w...hy are they attacking people who kneel at football matches during the anthem.

Kaepenick is kneeling during a ritual where standing is called for to show loyalty and allegiance and respect to America and your fellow Americans.

That type of disloyalty deserves attack. And shunning. FOREVER.

140,000 US military personnel died at the hands of the Confederates.

Ancient history, long ago forgiven, by those of the time. Who are you to revoke forgiveness that they gave?

0 US military personnel died at the hands of people kneeling during football matches.

No one is claiming he killed US military personnel. We are unhappy that he is an anti-American piece of shit, that was embraced by large percentages of America.

That's wrong. and a sign of a very unhealthy society.

The right thinks the latter is bad, the former is good.

Says the lefty with an irrational hatred of the right. Try to be less bat shit crazy.

How the fuck does anyone come to that conclusion?

My guess, is a combination of deep emotional investment and a complete lack of respect for the Truth. At least that is what I have seen with other liberals.

Your results may vary.

You said liberals were all about diversity & indicated that was bad.

That is why I said you wrre a white supremacist.

If you can't see it, them there is no hope for you. And yes, white supremacists are assholes.

1. I did not say that liberals were all about diversity. Your poor reading comprehension is noted, to be held against you later.

2. I did not state that diversity was bad. I pointed out a way that some "supposed liberals" use it for a reason that is bad.

3. Though, I do believe that "Diversity" as it has been implemented as a policy in this country is bad.

4. NONE of that, neither what I said, nor what you heard though your poor communications skills, is actually justification to call me a White Supremacist.

5 As you were comfortable falsely and dishonestly calling me an asshole (white supremacist) I will truthfully and honestly call you one to. You are race baiting asshole.
If They Make the Rules, Let Them Play With Themselves

Diversity is perversity. Integration causes disintegration. Liberals aren't extremists overextending originally good ideas; their most basic principles are sick, nasty, and destructive. There is nothing wrong in being the names they call us. If you think there is, then you give them an irrational advantage.

1. Diversity can be fine. When I went to college, I was interested and excited to meet people from different cultures, Japanese people, Jewish people, Rich people, ect ect ect. (especially the girls)

Diversity as it the national policy(s) of today, is killing the nation.

2. White Supremacist is in our society a vile insult. When liberals use it, they use it as a vile insult. So, I insult them back.

3. White Supremacist believe that whites are genetically and inherently superior to other races. I do not believe that, for a number of reasons.
Caught in the Web Instead of Crushing It

1. College is elitist. There is nothing interesting about foreign elitists; all spoiled conceited brats are the same.
College is not about education, as proven by the fact that you never learned that it is etc., not "ect."

Speak for yourself. You don't know my college(s).

Web of Deceit

That is a typically unrealistic Netwit dodge, as if nobody can tell from your posts what kind of "education" you think you got. "Grammar Nazi!" is a slogan of those who have no education worth bragging about. They seek applause from all the other Diploma Dumbos who subconsciously know that their "education" was just a meaningless game they played to please their King Ape future bosses.

1. I did not say that liberals were all about diversity. Your poor reading comprehension is noted, to be held against you later.

2. I did not state that diversity was bad. I pointed out a way that some "supposed liberals" use it for a reason that is bad.

3. Though, I do believe that "Diversity" as it has been implemented as a policy in this country is bad.

4. NONE of that, neither what I said, nor what you heard though your poor communications skills, is actually justification to call me a White Supremacist.

5 As you were comfortable falsely and dishonestly calling me an asshole (white supremacist) I will truthfully and honestly call you one to. You are race baiting asshole.

Diversity is perversity. Integration causes disintegration. Liberals aren't extremists overextending originally good ideas; their most basic principles are sick, nasty, and destructive. There is nothing wrong in being the names they call us. If you think there is, then you give them an irrational advantage.

1. Diversity can be fine. When I went to college, I was interested and excited to meet people from different cultures, Japanese people, Jewish people, Rich people, ect ect ect. (especially the girls)

2. White Supremacist is in our society a vile insult. When liberals use it, they use it as a vile insult. So, I insult them back.

3. White Supremacist believe that whites are genetically and inherently superior to other races. I do not believe that, for a number of reasons.

1. College is elitist. There is nothing interesting about foreign elitists; all spoiled conceited brats are the same.
College is not about education, as proven by the fact that you never learned that it is etc., not "ect."

Web of Deceit

That is a typically unrealistic Netwit dodge, as if nobody can tell from your posts what kind of "education" you think you got. "Grammar Nazi!" is a slogan of those who have no education worth bragging about. They seek applause from all the other Diploma Dumbos who subconsciously know that their "education" was just a meaningless game they played to please their King Ape future bosses.

It was self deprecating humor, implying that my college(s) were not elite.

...and he’s a really shitty football player and even shitter person...

Web of Deceit

Sheepskins Are for Sheep

Don't self-deprecate White people. We will lose our edge if we don't assert our superiority. Because the indentured-servitude university places inferior people in superior positions, it drags our race down.

Web of Deceit

Sheepskins Are for Sheep

Don't self-deprecate White people. We will lose our edge if we don't assert our superiority. Because the indentured-servitude university places inferior people in superior positions, it drags our race down.

I learned valuable jobs skills in college and made a good deal of money because of it.

As has my wife.

Web of Deceit

Sheepskins Are for Sheep

I learned valuable jobs skills in college and made a good deal of money because of it.

As has my wife.

Degrees of Separation

Just because you made money doesn't mean you earned it. Besides, you only compete with Diploma Dumbos. Individual successes should be discredited because the system as a whole is a failure. Getting a job just because you can go four years without a job is a non-starter. America is racing to the bottom because no one appointed to any persuasive position points that obvious fact out.

Americans are so stubborn in supporting this unproductive indentured servitude that it is best to wait for some another nation to reject it. Any country that pays students for their grades will rule this century's economy.

Web of Deceit

Sheepskins Are for Sheep

As has my wife.
Degrees of Separation

Just because you made money doesn't mean you earned it. Besides, you only compete with Diploma Dumbos. Individual successes should be discredited because the system as a whole is a failure. Getting a job just because you can go four years without a job is a non-starter. America is racing to the bottom because no one appointed to any persuasive position points that obvious fact out.

Americans are so stubborn in supporting this unproductive indentured servitude that it is best to wait for some another nation to reject it. Any country that pays students for their grades will rule this century's economy.

1. I earned it, very hard work, saving lives.

2. I worked though school.

3. Pouring more money into education will just let the education industry raise prices. As we have seen.

4. America is racing to the bottom because of suicidal immigration and trade policies.

Web of Deceit

Sheepskins Are for Sheep

As has my wife.
Degrees of Separation

3. Pouring more money into education will just let the education industry raise price.
Why Academic Blue Chips Are Seeing Red

You scabs know that if students were given the same high allowance and paid-up tuition that the sons of those who mandate unpaid education get, then we would motivate the whole talent pool. With that much competition, most of those who graduate today wouldn't have made the cut to even get accepted at any college. No one has the right to lower wages for others; it is only because of conformists like you that the student wage is zero.

It doesn't matter what the hypocritical parasites tell us that is what it should be. Fat cats love mice. Economic sissies let the rich, just like the NFL with college football, get a free minor leagues to train their future cash cows. Letting those selfish cheapskates make the rules has not been good for the country. Just because all they care about is making money doesn't mean they're smart enough to know the best way to do that. Paying students will pay for itself many times over. In fact, if the CEOs weren't so simple-minded, one of them could ensure that his company totally dominates the market within a few years by recruiting the country's smartest high-school students and offering them a high salary and paid-up tuition to study whatever that company needs. It would be like an NFL team getting the whole first round of draft picks.

Saying that the rich create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood. Sacrificing your youth to please them has no merit; it is anti-social brownnosing done in order to steal a job from those who have more natural talent for it. Those jobs belong to the gifted alone; they should be the ones making demands on those who depend on getting the best and getting them to study something useful to the rest. Our prosperity depends on motivating them immediately, just like 18-year-old baseball stars get millions of dollars up front to put themselves through baseball's equivalent of college education. The Yankees eventual profit off Derek Jeter was 250 times what they paid him to sign.

You conformists have betrayed the country. Because of the false opportunity of slave education, it is terminally weak, so some other country may listen to my common sense and independent thinking and realize that it can save its own future by paying college students more than they can expect to get at any other job when they are 18.

Sheepskins Are for Sheep

As has my wife.
Degrees of Separation

3. Pouring more money into education will just let the education industry raise price.

You scabs know that if students were given the same high allowance and paid-up tuition that the sons of those who mandate unpaid education get, then we would motivate the whole talent pool. With that much competition, most of those who graduate today wouldn't have made the cut to even get accepted at any college. No one has the right to lower wages for others; it is only because of conformists like you that the student wage is zero.

It doesn't matter what the hypocritical parasites tell us that is what it should be. Fat cats love mice. Economic sissies let the rich, just like the NFL with college football, get a free minor leagues to train their future cash cows. Letting those selfish cheapskates make the rules has not been good for the country. Just because all they care about is making money doesn't mean they're smart enough to know the best way to do that. Paying students will pay for itself many times over. In fact, if the CEOs weren't so simple-minded, one of them could ensure that his company totally dominates the market within a few years by recruiting the country's smartest high-school students and offering them a high salary and paid-up tuition to study whatever that company needs. It would be like an NFL team getting the whole first round of draft picks.

Saying that the rich create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood. Sacrificing your youth to please them has no merit; it is anti-social brownnosing done in order to steal a job from those who have more natural talent for it. Those jobs belong to the gifted alone; they should be the ones making demands on those who depend on getting the best and getting them to study something useful to the rest. Our prosperity depends on motivating them immediately, just like 18-year-old baseball stars get millions of dollars up front to put themselves through baseball's equivalent of college education. The Yankees eventual profit off Derek Jeter was 250 times what they paid him to sign.

You conformists have betrayed the country. Because of the false opportunity of slave education, it is terminally weak, so some other country may listen to my common sense and independent thinking and realize that it can save its own future by paying college students more than they can expect to get at any other job when they are 18.

That theory needs some work.

Arguing that other set the student wage to zero, is especially problematic.

Americans have become very resistant to demands for handouts.

Focus on the hypothetical benefit of paying students. YOu would do better.

And don't attack the people you want to convince.

There's a lot of anti Americanism, communism, and Islamism disguised as Leftist Liberal ideology. :clap2:

Web of Deceit

Sheepskins Are for Sheep

As has my wife.
Degrees of Separation

I see you still haven't saved up enough money to invest in a second thought to place in that empty melon of yours. Enough with the fucking "I'm intimidated by college degrees!" spam already.

Sheepskins Are for Sheep

As has my wife.
Degrees of Separation

That theory needs some work.

Arguing that others set the student wage to zero, is especially problematic.

Americans have become very resistant to demands for handouts.

Focus on the hypothetical benefit of paying students. YOu would do better.

And don't attack.
Education Is None of the Business of Those With No Brains or No Pride

The corporations are the ones getting the handouts from students who work without pay in order to get a skill the corporations get richer on. By your typical flipped-over college-miseducated reasoning, anyone who gets paid for work is getting a handout and only those who own other people's work earn their money.

But the few who belong in college create all the wealth of the plutocratic parasites. Those bossy hypocrites know perfectly well what a college student deserves, or they wouldn't give a high allowance and paid-up tuition to their own sons on campus, most of whom have no more right to be in college than the dumb jocks do. So we should take out our fight against economic tyranny on those spoiled brats. The student wage is not zero because of any rational basis; it has never been negotiated and represents merely fiat by fatcats.

Anyone who believes people deserve to get a job for going four or more years without a job is slavishly dumb and beyond reach of any rational persuasion. You are indoctrinated to ignore the economic fact that if we want McDonald's workers to get a more useful job, we pay them a higher salary where they are needed more. Therefore, we must pay college students more than they can expect to make anywhere else at age 18. This economic-sissy system puts inferior people in superior positions, just like any other job that doesn't follow a natural economic incentive.

And not only do college graduates not deserve the jobs they get by submitting to the demands of bossy parasites, it won't be worth the sacrifice of never growing up. They're kidding themselves if they chant the college-boy mantra, "Some day you'll look back on all this and laugh."

This class-biased indentured servitude is like if you could eat free at gourmet restaurants the rest of your life if you first live on bread and water for four years. The indigestion caused by the imposed sacrifice would cause permanent indigestion and ruin the reward. If HIgh IQs would quit being sissyboy nerds and man up, they would get even for this insulting work-without-pay mandate by concentrating on hacking into the wealth of the inferior-IQ economic bullies who freeload off talent. That is their right; getting rich off the most evolved is what the King Apes tell us only they have the right to do. We never owed a living to those who own the world.

Forum List

Back