Crazy Colin Capernick: there's a lot of racism in America disguised as patriotism

Do the other players understand that if the NFL owners don't make money, the players won't make any money.

They fully expect that Americans will just suck up being actively disrespected and keep paying them.

To a great extent they are correct. Luckily, it did not take much of a drop in revenue to get the owners to wake up, and realize that insulting their customers was not a good business move.

Fucking dumb ass pieces of shit.

I stand with the kneelers.

During a ritual where standing is showing respect to your nation.

Thus you are actively showing DISRESPECT.

I am plum out of respect for our country as it sits now.

Thanks for not insulting my intelligence by lying about how patriotic you are.

You would be amazed how many lefties do nothing but spew anti-American hate of various types and then claim to be patriots.

I am more conservative than you ever thought of being, but that is ok, I thought conservatives were moral people, man I was wrong. Most of you are like Kim Kardashism, I had to read about her when West said slaves chose slavery for 400 years, now KK says she is a liberal Republican, means socially she is liberal and fiscally she is conservative. That means she is a tightwad, lover of money and anything goes in her life, all for the love of money.

I said nothing about "conservative".

I can see how, CURRENTLY, you might confuse conservative with patriotic, but I think that is just an aspect of what has happened to modern libs, not a part of the definition of conservative.

Conservatives, in theory, do not have a monopoly on patriotism.

You've admitted that you do not respect your nation.

Which is obvious for the majority of liberals. But most lie about it.

I know very little about the Kardashians, nor really K. West. I don't follow celebrities. If you really want to discuss them, I will need links supporting the stuff you say about them, because I don't have personal knowledge of your issues with them.

No, there us a lot of misplaced blame in this country. Patriotism is not wrong. Striving to fix problems that affect our citizenry is more effective than misplaced blame on a country/flag/promise to see and treat people equally. Maybe look at the root problems

When you take a protest against police violence towards blacks & manufactutre a big fat lie that it is a protest against the flag or out troops or our country then YES - you are trying to hide you being a racist fuck. Like your orange buddy.

There's more Whites killed by police violence than Blacks in total numbers.

The Racist Liberal media doesn't cover that because?
Maybe because they hate White people?

A lot of the hard-core racists are anti-American, seeing America as pro-Diversity.

True.

Yet, Ironically a lot of supposed liberal/anti-racists, are pro-diversity, because they are hard core anti-Americans and want to use diversity to "change" America to the point of destroying it.

I stand with the kneelers.

During a ritual where standing is showing respect to your nation.

Thus you are actively showing DISRESPECT.

I am plum out of respect for our country as it sits now.

Thanks for not insulting my intelligence by lying about how patriotic you are.

You would be amazed how many lefties do nothing but spew anti-American hate of various types and then claim to be patriots.

I am more conservative than you ever thought of being...

Yeah, no one believes that.

No, there us a lot of misplaced blame in this country. Patriotism is not wrong. Striving to fix problems that affect our citizenry is more effective than misplaced blame on a country/flag/promise to see and treat people equally. Maybe look at the root problems

When you take a protest against police violence towards blacks & manufactutre a big fat lie that it is a protest against the flag or out troops or our country then YES - you are trying to hide you being a racist fuck. Like your orange buddy.

There's more Whites killed by police violence than Blacks in total numbers.

The Racist Liberal media doesn't cover that because?
Maybe because they hate White people?
Well Mr Racist Fuck, how many were questionable in their justification.

This is what you racist fucks do.

You run around spouting irrelevant statistics to try to cover up your inbred racism.

Do the other players understand that if the NFL owners don't make money, they player won't make any money.

Nah, liberals are really bad at economics.
Liberals knew that Mexico wasn`t going to buy you a wall to hide behind.

Liberals think that unskilled Mexicans who pay little taxes and consume large amounts of government resources are propping up our economy.
Make up your mind. Either they are talking or jobs or they are doing nothing.

Do the other players understand that if the NFL owners don't make money, they player won't make any money.

Nah, liberals are really bad at economics.
Liberals knew that Mexico wasn`t going to buy you a wall to hide behind.

Liberals think that unskilled Mexicans who pay little taxes and consume large amounts of government resources are propping up our economy.
Make up your mind. Either they are talking or jobs or they are doing nothing.

None take jobs, pay little in taxes and consume large amounts of government resources?
Did you hit your head, boy?

Whiteys Hating Whitey Have Brainwashed Americans to Think Racism Is Wrong

"Racism" is patriotic. America was the glory of the human race because of White Supremacy. Racial inferiority is not wrong according to fact, reason, and experience. So how can it be morally wrong?

Fuck Kaepernick with a glowing-hot star-bar. Unlubed. In ways that would make a Jerry Springer guest vomit. The reason he's a spoiled crybaby is because he's muslim filth and muslim non-humans are the ultimate ingrates because their hate ideology teaches them that non-believer owe them EVERYTHING anyway for the crime of being non-believers. Like Obamaggot, he's an overlap of the stupidest, most hateful, society-wrecking race (the black snivelers) and the stupidest, most hateful, society-wrecking religion (the muslim snivelers). These are two groups of people-like things who aren't worth the methane farting out of a duck's asshole.

Fuck Kaepernick with a glowing-hot star-bar. Unlubed. In ways that would make a Jerry Springer guest vomit. The reason he's a spoiled crybaby is because he's muslim filth and muslim non-humans are the ultimate ingrates because their hate ideology teaches them that non-believer owe them EVERYTHING anyway for the crime of being non-believers. Like Obamaggot, he's an overlap of the stupidest, most hateful, society-wrecking race (the black snivelers) and the stupidest, most hateful, society-wrecking religion (the muslim snivelers). These are two groups of people-like things who aren't worth the methane farting out of a duck's asshole.

You should stop sniveling about people sniveling. :p

Forum List

Back