Crazy Dems Could Impeach Trump Three Times

....3 times? Yes, because destroying your party and ripping the country apart once just isn't enough for self-serving butt-hurt criminal Democrats.

:p

You assholes did all of that and more when you elected Prezzie (I'm)Peach(Ed). What do you want now, snowflakes, sympathy? You must be fucking kidding me with that shit.
Wow you people are psychotic. You lost and man you guys are gonna jump off buildings this Nov. You don't like our choice for President, we really don't care, but the methods you use are going to haunt you, because we have been nice for 40 years, now it's time to not be nice (Roadhouse quote). I cant wait to watch your ANTIFA fags piss their pants when Alphas show up and fuck with them. You guys are really asking for it...….and in NOV, it will be PAYBACK time.....

By the way, how much establishment dick do you suck? it's really hilarious that you think those people give a fuck about you...….

....3 times? Yes, because destroying your party and ripping the country apart once just isn't enough for self-serving butt-hurt criminal Democrats.

:p

You assholes did all of that and more when you elected Prezzie (I'm)Peach(Ed). What do you want now, snowflakes, sympathy? You must be fucking kidding me with that shit.
Wow you people are psychotic. You lost and man you guys are gonna jump off buildings this Nov. You don't like our choice for President, we really don't care, but the methods you use are going to haunt you, because we have been nice for 40 years, now it's time to not be nice (Roadhouse quote). I cant wait to watch your ANTIFA fags piss their pants when Alphas show up and fuck with them. You guys are really asking for it...….and in NOV, it will be PAYBACK time.....

By the way, how much establishment dick do you suck? it's really hilarious that you think those people give a fuck about you...….

What do you believe you're going to do? Tell me, Petunia. Illustrate your partisan fantasy. Make it as detailed as you like. All you have is One. Fucking. Vote. Beyond that, you just don't even register as any threat. If I cared about what people thought of me, I'd join Cult45.

Impeach Trump three times?

When I think of Trump and three, I think of the probable number of Supreme Court justices he will still have to choose. For a total of five, the two he's done already and three more. There are some SERIOUSLY old justices there at this point. Three -- a lucky number.

They should do it once a week.

And they might.

And they can fully count on the passive, meek, quiet, polite Righties to never do it to their radical Leftist President, even if it was really deserved....because it would be politically incorrect and might be seen as a tit for tat move.

And why, golly gosh, that would just be embarrassing to anyone on the Right wouldn't it?

They should do it once a week.

And they might.

And they can fully count on the passive, meek, quiet, polite Righties to never do it to their radical Leftist President, even if it was really deserved....because it would be politically incorrect and might be seen as a tit for tat move.

And why, golly gosh, that would just be embarrassing to anyone on the Right wouldn't it?
Nah, Trump is the signal, we're not passive any more.....it's why the left hates him, he fights back...….he'll easily get reelected and then in 2024, we'll have to find someone even more scary to the left......and we will....no more Bushs.

Forum List

Back