Crazy Kevin Costner endorses Marvelous Mayor Pete

It will be Moocher Obama. The sexist racist democrat will see to it that all who oppose her are disparaged and castigated as racist sexists.
Regardless of the dem candidate or what they may say they’ll do, they’ll be obligated to and we’ll be saddled with more green agenda fascist restrictions and a resulting doomed economy. We’ll be saddled with unstructured families and the social demise that perpetuates. Also, weakened national defense as well as exacerbated segregation and race riots.

Just to verify... another Hollywood actor, that has done nothing in their lives except pretend to be other people who have actually done something with their lives.... is endorsing Pete Buttigieg?

Good. Just verifying there was yet another reason to not support Pete.

Anthony Hopkins said it best....

"People ask me questions about present situations in life, and I say, 'I don't know, I'm just an actor. I don't have any opinions. Actors are pretty stupid. My opinion is not worth anything. There's no controversy for me, so don't engage me in it, because I'm not going to participate.'"

Why do people think Costner is smarter than anyone else? His opinion is no more valuable than yours or mine.

I think that sumbitch gets dumber by the day.
Reparations for illegals? Lol really?

The reparations are for immigrant children who are separated from their parents.
You fuckers sure are good with the short-hand spin on just about everything.
Still haven't caught up with the amount of lies Trump has told, though.
Democratic debate features discussion of reparations, immigration
Illegal immigrant children. Brought across the border illegally by their illegal and irresponsible parents.
So you want to reward law-breaking.
Creepy.

Like a little grade school kid, this trump, giving silly names to everyone and picking fights with young teenage girls, and his half wit followers eat this stuff up and would let him be president for life if they had their way.

As long as you assholes keep nominating people like Warren, Bernie, Buttapig, then yes, we'd take Trump for life, or just about anyone who isn't a Dimocrat of today.

Like a little grade school kid, this trump, giving silly names to everyone and picking fights with young teenage girls, and his half wit followers eat this stuff up and would let him be president for life if they had their way.
Its far better to be up front unlike Obama and his sorority girls ph ukn up the nation behind closed doors.

The reparations are for immigrant children who are separated from their parents.
Yea reparations for illegals. Like i said.
Thanks for wasting that bandwidth for nothing, faggot

The cause of separation are the criminal parents. Deport the children back to their home countries.

Nothing says you are a winner like being a failed mayor of a small town. He must be a real problem solver. It would help if he didn't throw his own police under the bus.

Rudy - an epic mayor of a huge city = problem
Mayor Pete - failed mayor of a small city = the answer

Forum List

Back