🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Uncle Joe Facing a Mutiny Now

Biden denied it

What else do you need to know?
o6koq5bmkbp41.png
"Today I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault," Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

"There is a big divide between survivors who do not want to seek the criminal justice system for different reasons and those who want to but are not sure that it would be responsive," Clinton said today. "So we need to do a much better job on the fairness of the response so that people feel like whichever route they go on campus or off they're going to be taken seriously, that doesn't mean that, you know, that there's no process. There has to be one."

Clinton said women should immediately be believed, starting a process to "determination as to what if anything should be done about the claim that was made."

"I think that when someone makes the claim, they come forward, they should be believed and that is what starts the process and then there is a determination as to what if anything should be done about the claim that was made," Clinton said.
This lists facts , not assumptions.

Al Franken actually resigned because of sexual allegations

Stupid ass......he should have just denied everything and said. Go fuk yourself

That is what Republicans do

There was Photographic Evidence of Sen. Franken's total depravity, RW.

He could hardly deny it with a straight face
It was fake
He never touched her and was just clowning around.
Locker room stuff

The fact that Sen. Franken apologized and resigned over the scandal tells me it wasn't that fake at all. Why would someone give up that kind of money he was receiving as a senator if it wasn't true.

Franken was eaten by his own. Your team needs to clean it’s house. You likely were glad he was dumped at the time.

NY Times:
Dem, activist rebellion budding over Reade allegation…

As two more women have come forward to corroborate part of Ms. Reade’s allegation, the Biden campaign is facing attacks from the right and increasing pressure from the left to address the issue. And liberal activists find themselves in a tense standoff with a candidate they want to support but who they say has made little attempt to show leadership on an issue that resonates deeply with their party’s base.
Pass the popcorn!
Hey, you can always get Hillary to take his place!
View attachment 329939
Biden denied it

Denial worked for Trump.

NY Times:

As two more women have come forward to corroborate part of Ms. Reade’s allegation, the Biden campaign is facing attacks from the right and increasing pressure from the left to address the issue. And liberal activists find themselves in a tense standoff with a candidate they want to support but who they say has made little attempt to show leadership on an issue that resonates deeply with their party’s base.
Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 329939
Biden denied it

We don't believe women anymore?

There was Photographic Evidence of Sen. Franken's total depravity, RW.

He could hardly deny it with a straight face
To me, that photo seemed staged, plus if all we have is the photo, he didn't touch her. Maybe it was in poor taste or bad judgement, but how does ones career end over something as ridiculous as that? They probably had something else on him, or he went against the king democrat.
He was clowning around. It is the fallout from the Dems position on all women must be believed.

Ukraine joe is a dirty, demented, delusional man with mental and health disorders.
Like your messiah Trump?
Topic is Democrats pissed at Biden, shitforbrains.
Topic is rightist hypocrisy shitforbrains.
Are you saying women lie about these kinds of things?!

I have said the same thing for a while now, I am not going to repeat it. Look it up.

NY Times:

Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 329939
Biden denied it

We don't believe women anymore?
Oh, we believe them

We just let them know that we don’t really care and elect the guy anyway

Ukraine joe is a dirty, demented, delusional man with mental and health disorders.
Like your messiah Trump?
Reported for attempting to derail topic in violation of rules.
Cool. Do so. You have a topic that includes Biden, sexual assault, dementia, Al Franken, and Dem attitudes. Pick your scene. Oh wait...you were the one who brought in Franken.

Like your messiah Trump?
Reported for attempting to derail topic in violation of rules.
Like your messiah Trump?
Are you saying women lie about these kinds of things?!

I have said the same thing for a while now, I am not going to repeat it. Look it up.
I'm too lazy. So women lie about these things then I guess.

Forum List

Back