🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Uncle Joe Facing a Mutiny Now

Al Franken actually resigned because of sexual allegations

Stupid ass......he should have just denied everything and said. Go fuk yourself

That is what Republicans do

There was Photographic Evidence of Sen. Franken's total depravity, RW.

He could hardly deny it with a straight face
I wonder what's going to happen to Biden for having his extortion offer to the Ukraine on tape? The dude is a rapist, an extortionist, a liar, a sniffer, a fondler and he's severely senile, yet Dems. chose him as their leader. You tell me what Dems. were thinking.

It was fake
He never touched her and was just clowning around.
Locker room stuff

The fact that Sen. Franken apologized and resigned over the scandal tells me it wasn't that fake at all. Why would someone give up that kind of money he was receiving as a senator if it wasn't true.

Franken was one of the few Democrats I can say earned my respect with his resignation.

You trumpers really don't want to pursue this. There are 19 women lined up for trump. There are women that worked for Biden with this woman who say it is not so. But the RWM runs this and you sheep keep opening up this box on trump. Trump has at least 19 rapes and assaults on his record. You guys would be wise to stop this.

Trump has nothing on his record. Why do you lie?

Ever hear of a golddigger?

Biden hardly survives to the election regardless of his sniffing.

The democrats are done, president Trump prevailed. As if everyone didn't see this coming.

And this is BEFORE Trump's team of false accusers have presented themselves. I am sure he has been collecting them since the democrats showed their true colors in the Kavanaugh case.

Will Biden survive the sexual assault scandal?

I figure since every thread about Biden only gets Trump responses from the left, I would make this thread about Trump so we could discuss Biden.

So does he get past this storm? Does the media continue to do his bidding?

Did tramp survive?
Apparently you did. You're still regurgitating your spew all over this board.

NY Times:
Dem, activist rebellion budding over Reade allegation…

As two more women have come forward to corroborate part of Ms. Reade’s allegation, the Biden campaign is facing attacks from the right and increasing pressure from the left to address the issue. And liberal activists find themselves in a tense standoff with a candidate they want to support but who they say has made little attempt to show leadership on an issue that resonates deeply with their party’s base.
Pass the popcorn!
Hey, you can always get Hillary to take his place!
View attachment 329939
Biden denied it

What else do you need to know?
We already knew Creepy Joe was a liar.

NY Times:
Dem, activist rebellion budding over Reade allegation…

As two more women have come forward to corroborate part of Ms. Reade’s allegation, the Biden campaign is facing attacks from the right and increasing pressure from the left to address the issue. And liberal activists find themselves in a tense standoff with a candidate they want to support but who they say has made little attempt to show leadership on an issue that resonates deeply with their party’s base.
Pass the popcorn!
Hey, you can always get Hillary to take his place!
View attachment 329939
Not exactly a "rebellion".

I figure since every thread about Biden only gets Trump responses from the left, I would make this thread about Trump so we could discuss Biden.

Did tramp survive?

I wonder what's going to happen to Biden for having his extortion offer to the Ukraine on tape? The dude is a rapist, an extortionist, a liar, a sniffer, a fondler and he's severely senile, yet Dems. chose him as their leader. You tell me what Dems. were thinking.

That is a dilemma.... you're not sure what side of the prison to house him. As a rapist and child molestor you'd put him in segregation because the convicts have their own way of dealing with those kind of lowlifes.... but for extorting hundreds of millions from various countries, that's more of a while collar crime - 30 years in medium security. Let the warden figure it out.

Did tramp survive?

When are you going to post evidence that Trump assaulted, raped women?

You made the claim in a different thread, got challenged on it by at least two people, YOU ran away.

You going to run away again?

That is a dilemma.... you're not sure what side of the prison to house him. As a rapist and child molestor you'd put him in segregation because the convicts have their own way of dealing with those kind of lowlifes.... but for extorting hundreds of millions from various countries, that's more of a while collar crime - 30 years in medium security. Let the warden figure it out.

I guess Biden and Cosby can be cellies, maybe have pushup contests out on the yard

Trump has had around 20 to 30 women accuse him of the same thing, hasn’t hurt him, why would one woman hurt Biden? I realize that Republicans are zombies who pledge total obedience to Trump, but the media has never seriously questioned these women’s claims, so they should start there if they decide to play that game

It's made up nonsense.

Nobody believes it.

My creepy old poon hound is better than your creepy old poon hound.

This is the best the duopoly can muster. :lol:
If every thread like that just poofed one day, not many tears would be shed.

Speaking for me, anyway.

Forum List

Back