Crazy Uncle Joe Facing a Mutiny Now

Al Franken actually resigned because of sexual allegations

Stupid ass......he should have just denied everything and said. Go fuk yourself

That is what Republicans do

Al Franken resigned because there was actually evidence...dumbass.

Will Biden survive the sexual assault scandal? I figure since every thread about Biden only gets Trump responses from the left..
Did tramp survive?
My creepy old poon hound is better than your creepy old poon hound.
This is the best the duopoly can muster. :lol:
Trump has had around 20 to 30 women accuse him of the same thing, hasn’t hurt him...
And as if on cue the leftarded Pavlov's dogs respond to Grumps' question "will Biden survive the sexual assault scandal" with "but ... but Trump..."

Well done Grumps ... you snapped your fingers and the pathetic dogs drooled and whimpered.

Last edited:
Has Biden ever been recorded bragging about his sexual assaults the way Trump has? Is Biden currently involved in any court cases or litigation over sexual assault-related cases the way Trump is? Did either of Biden's wives (current or deceased) ever accuse him of assault and rape the way Trump's wife has?

He didn't brag about assaulting women, he said that wealthy men like him can do anything they want with women.

I know a lot of men who say a lot of "locker room" banter about women being hot, easy and more, 99% is just that, talk and nothing more.

You can't be that ignorant.....

Will Biden survive the sexual assault scandal?

I figure since every thread about Biden only gets Trump responses from the left, I would make this thread about Trump so we could discuss Biden.

So does he get past this storm? Does the media continue to do his bidding?
No!
I'm gonna play like Nostradumbass and say yes he will, and yes they will. He will because it's BS, and they will as long as his will is that of the DNCs.

Has Biden ever been recorded bragging about his sexual assaults the way Trump has? Is Biden currently involved in any court cases or litigation over sexual assault-related cases the way Trump is? Did either of Biden's wives (current or deceased) ever accuse him of assault and rape the way Trump's wife has?
Who bragged about sexual assault?
Trump bragged about grabbing pussy. Where have you been? Oh, wait, in trumpoholic world, uninvited grabbing pussy is only flirting.

Trump bragged about grabbing pussy. Where have you been? Oh, wait, in trumpoholic world, uninvited grabbing pussy is only flirting.

Trump bragged about his ability to get any woman he wants.

That's the opposite of your liberal soy boy superpower.

I figure since every thread about Biden only gets Trump responses from the left, I would make this thread about Trump so we could discuss Biden.

I suggest you rewatch this and see if this OP makes you a Maher or a Crenshaw. As to your question. Biden will probably survive. The main reason being that Trump would have real problems weaponizing sexual assault considering his less than stellar record. Kind of the problem if you lowered the bar of acceptable behavior from an incumbent to not include credible allegations of sexual assault.

He probably did grab some and you're perfect. Lol. Your hypocritical words are hollow.

downloadfile-1.jpg

Looks like Fox News recent poll says he does, with Biden currently ahead of Trump by 10 points.
Read it and weep in your Wheaties, weiner.

How come you were never this upset over Trump's 25 accusers and Hollywood Access tape ?

Goddamn you're such a hypocrite.

I suggest you rewatch this and see if this OP makes you a Maher or a Crenshaw. As to your question. Biden will probably survive. The main reason being that Trump would have real problems weaponizing sexual assault considering his less than stellar record. Kind of the problem if you lowered the bar of acceptable behavior from an incumbent to not include credible allegations of sexual assault.

94436286_140711967506937_2902584884851638272_n.jpg

Did tramp survive?
He wouldn't of survived this,
View attachment 329977
You pedophile loving asshole.

Yeah, pedophiles are famous for accosting children IN PUBLIC and IN FRONT OF TELEVISION NETWORK CAMERAS FOR NATIONAL BROADCASTING.

You fucking idiots are being played by Trump and Parscale, who's getting his ass kicked by Trump for the latest polls showing Trump losing and losing badly.

He didn't brag about assaulting women, he said that wealthy men like him can do anything they want with women. I know a lot of men who say a lot of "locker room" banter about women being hot, easy and more, 99% is just that, talk and nothing more. You can't be that ignorant.....
Yes he can and is.

The left and their dutiful media constantly spin. fold, bend, and mutilate the truth, and if all that fails to enrage their not-too-brights, they simply fabricate.

I suspect many of 'em know they are being fed BS but swallow anyway because it tastes good to them.

OTOH there likely are just as many who don't know what locker room banter is. You know ... :gay:

LIAR!!!
he never said he did it,,he said they let you do it....

If every thread like that just poofed one day, not many tears would be shed.

Most of threads here from the 2016 election would have vanished into a puff of smoke. It was hilarious watching the duopolist slaves deflect to the immoral and untoward behavior of the other whole making excuses and ir
Will Biden survive the sexual assault scandal? I figure since every thread about Biden only gets Trump responses from the left..
Did tramp survive?
Trump has had around 20 to 30 women accuse him of the same thing, hasn’t hurt him...
And as if on cue the leftarded Pavlov's dogs respond to Grumps' question "will Biden survive the sexual assault scandal" with "but ... but Trump..."

Well done Grumps ... you snapped your fingers and the pathetic dogs drooled.

I am sorry if my harsh truth triggered you. You'll make excuses for your creep b/c he has the right letter after is name like all servile tools. I choose to defend neither b/c I have uncompromising integrity. Perhaps if you had some you would understand, but alas.

Did tramp survive?
He wouldn't of survived this,
View attachment 329977
You pedophile loving asshole.

Yeah, pedophiles are famous for accosting children IN PUBLIC and IN FRONT OF TELEVISION NETWORK CAMERAS FOR NATIONAL BROADCASTING.

You fucking idiots are being played by Trump and Parscale, who's getting his ass kicked by Trump for the latest polls showing Trump losing and losing badly.
Lol, you idiots put grown men in girls locker rooms. I can see why you see nothing wrong with Biden sexually assauting a little girl. Liberalism need to be taken out.

Trump bragged about his ability to get any woman he wants.

That's the opposite of your liberal soy boy superpower.
He bragged about his wealth and privilege enabling him to get away with sexual assault. If he could get any woman he wanted he would not have dozens of sexual assault and harassment charges made against him.

View attachment 329984

Angry, bitter, hypocritical leftards aren't just the lowest form of human life, they may well be the lowest form of life ... "period."

Looks like Fox News recent poll says he does, with Biden currently ahead of Trump by 10 points.
Read it and weep in your Wheaties, weiner.

How come you were never this upset over Trump's 25 accusers and Hollywood Access tape ?

Goddamn you're such a hypocrite.
You really like going down hard don't you? Well get ready for a body slam like you've never had. It's gonna make the last one seem like a love tap.

I hope Biden makes it to the Presidential debates on Fox News hosted by Sean Hannity!

Forum List

Back